Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been playing on the xbone a bit while the ps4 isn't set up due to decorating and Jesus Christ xboners are shithouses. They're worse than randoms on the ps4.

Servers seem less stable too and a lot more buggy and loading is horrendous.

Played a few heists with my brother and his mates and they're shite, doing them on normal and they keep dying or fecking it up. It's stressful, they keep telling me how to do the heists. And I've told them multiple times I know how to do them as I've done them all on hard on ps4 without dying ( @NotoriousISSY ). Not as much fun as ps4

I've been playing on the xbone a bit while the ps4 isn't set up due to decorating and Jesus Christ xboners are shithouses. They're worse than randoms on the ps4.

Played a few heists with my brother and his mates and they're shite, doing them on normal and they keep dying or fecking it up. It's stressful, they keep telling me how to do the heists. And I've told them multiple times I know how to do them as I've done them all on hard on ps4 without dying ( @NotoriousISSY ). Not as much fun as ps4

So what you're saying is @NotoriousISSY should have bought an Xbone?

Also 3 of my mates spent an hour trying to kill me the other night while I was smashing them down with the insurgent. They didn't click the sticky bombs and rockets really weren't working well.
Ejits, don' they know that the Insurgent is impervious to all damage except NPC Balla's running at you while side gripping their guns which inexplicably have homing bullets locked on your face.

:lol: The joys of people who think they're good. I played a raid on SWTOR the other day and had a tank who couldn't keep aggro telling me I was doing too much DPS with a 100% straight face and that I should do less DPS for him to tank.

:lol: The joys of people who think they're good. I played a raid on SWTOR the other day and had a tank who couldn't keep aggro telling me I was doing too much DPS with a 100% straight face and that I should do less DPS for him to tank.
Was the tank LvG, by chance?

Stahp, you're scoring too many goals....

Well there's me not playing tonight. Needs Playstation Plus to play online. Free 14 day trial is offered on PSN but doesn't work if you have had a free trial before. GTA offered me a 3 day free trial which has now expired so I can't get it. What a scam, offers 14 day free trial but only tells you about it after the 3 day trial it offered has run out.

If you aren't all online for my return I'll disband the crew fyi.
TXEVFY0.png

Last edited: