Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Saw this in the Update Notes - if it works then about time!
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to remove a Crew Emblem from their personal vehicles.
@Levo

The notes also say this:
    • Two vehicles have been added to Benny’s Original Motor Works website for GTA Online:
      • Karin Sultan
      • Bravado Banshee
    • These two vehicles are eligible for upgrading to a custom variant at Benny’s Original Motor Works for GTA Online:
      • Karin Sultan upgrades to Karin Sultan RS
      • Bravado Banshee upgrades to Bravado Banshee 900R
    NOTE: These vehicles are not Lowriders so the hydraulics mod is not available.
So Benny's is not just going to be for lowriders. I think that we might see a couple of vehicles added to the list of those that can be modded at Benny's each month - and each one will have the $500k mod charge.

So am torn between getting the Sultan RS, or holding out and seeing when the T20, etc. get added. Not actually torn, that would be over-dramatising it a tad...

The notes also say this:
So Benny's is not just going to be for lowriders. I think that we might see a couple of vehicles added to the list of those that can be modded at Benny's each month - and each one will have the $500k mod charge.

So am torn between getting the Sultan RS, or holding out and seeing when the T20, etc. get added. Not actually torn, that would be over-dramatising it a tad...

Sultan costs $795k to custom mod. Around $1.5M in total to fully customise with what you want.

At one point I was the caf's only BILLIONAIRE. Them were the days. :( Oh how I miss those xbox hackers who lavished me with hundreds of millions every few minutes.

Loving the Sultan RS! Expensive (around $1.3m) but well worth it. Dives great, sounds fantastic, and, with the mods, looks different to any other car in the game. I saw these pics on gtaforums and might copy the style:

RIrKQfQ.jpg

eSrk8xR.jpg

R2wVUvk.jpg

1iDx1pY.jpg

EctxH8Y.jpg

ceeRQ9A.jpg

I just updated the Long Haul race so it has the new vehicles in it.

@Levo - what time did you complete the race in your V12?

I did it in the Custom T20 in 08:15. Curious to see how it compares - without catchup or crashed!

Can't remember the time it's in the thread somewhere.

I've gone more Rally look.

I just updated the Long Haul race so it has the new vehicles in it.

@Levo - what time did you complete the race in your V12?

I did it in the Custom T20 in 08:15. Curious to see how it compares - without catchup or crashed!
Threadmarkes....if its the right post.