Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Levo - why is your character beginning to look more and more like mine? :nervous:

sqOUWr7.png

m55R0IT.png

Its what Los Santos does if you spend too much time in it; one in every 13 people look the same, just in different clothes.

Its what Los Santos does if you spend too much time in it; one in every 13 people look the same, just in different clothes.
True...but it's more about how he's changing his hair etc.

Although saying that, it's nice to see he can finally grow some facial hair.

It's part of his devious plan to make it hard to identify who is who so people end up killing you thinking that you're him. Next thing you know he'll be rocking the white heavy combat suit
Nooo!

That and the race yellow car in races are mine!

What did you have in mind? Finish the Lowrider missions?

I want to complete my heist awards - 5 more finales and 9 more crowd controls. I don't mind grinding the crowd controls - If you fail the getaway at the end of #1, then you restart outside the bank and get to do the crowd control bit again. So at some point I don't mind doing that a couple of times.

But want to get the 5 more finales done.Wouldn't mind doing #2 again - want to have a go at the demolitions role and see if you can attack the guard in the prison with the rockets.

I want to complete my heist awards - 5 more finales and 9 more crowd controls. I don't mind grinding the crowd controls - If you fail the getaway at the end of #1, then you restart outside the bank and get to do the crowd control bit again. So at some point I don't mind doing that a couple of times.

But want to get the 5 more finales done.Wouldn't mind doing #2 again - want to have a go at the demolitions role and see if you can attack the guard in the prison with the rockets.

if I am able to play for a few hours uninterrupted I wouldn't mind doing some heists to get my money up

Pretty sure it won't let you or that'd be too easy

I think you can. As long as you don't get too close to the prison - otherwise they fire missiles at you. The pilot can just follow the jet and stay behind it, so the helicopter doesn't have to support him at all. Then their rockets should be able to lock onto the guards.

The other approach I would like to take as the pilot is to land directly outside the prison gates, rather than having them make their way to the runway.

Yeah did a couple more missions with Damien but think it's back to the 4 man missions.

You can attack the prison but it's not really worth it. A lot of the buildings get in the way and if your close enough to lock on then they are too and there nigh on impossible to avoid.

Yeah did a couple more missions with Damien but think it's back to the 4 man missions.

You can attack the prison but it's not really worth it. A lot of the buildings get in the way and if your close enough to lock on then they are too and there nigh on impossible to avoid.
Fair enough - will stick to pilot duties then :drool:

I didn't realise how big this crew actually was on GTA...there are around 130 crew members according to Rockstar Social Club.