Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some more pics of the new cars:

Nightshade:
kncrPCj.jpg

Verlierer:
EMQLWpX.jpg

q3jgy0I.jpg

Mamba:
n4KLUd2.jpg

All 3 are definites for me - the Nightshade and Verlierer in particular. I think that these, along with the T20 will become my goto vehicles - currently I switch between the T20, the Blackfin, and the GT Stinger.

I remember seeing some files that indicated the yacht could be upgraded - therefore I wouldn't be surprised if there were different prices - $5m for the basic, then $10m for upgraded etc.

I think $2m will be enough per car (to buy and fully mod), the houses are probably going to be another $1m at least (given that the high-end apartments are $500k-ish), leaving the yacht to be around $10m... The houses look v cool, but I think they need to offer something extra to convince me to buy one straight away - I don't spend any time in my apartment as it is. Maybe if they had larger garages, but not sure they could have bigger than 10 there anyway - most of those houses have standalone garages, rather than the underground ones that the apartments have so are more limited in size. Also, there aren't any helipads nearby, plus those roads around there are a real pain to drive around to get anywhere useful (such as LSC, clothes shops, Ammu-Nation etc). The only plus is that you can trade in your current apartments - right now I have 4 places, so might be tempted to trade in a couple for a one of these houses.

I'm at $8.9m - might sell a couple more vehicles, but I liquidated a lot of vehicles yesterday (over $5m worth!).

Luxor is $10M. The yacht will be way more.

I remember seeing some files that indicated the yacht could be upgraded - therefore I wouldn't be surprised if there were different prices - $5m for the basic, then $10m for upgraded etc.

It said in the newswire article:

and the missile defense systems of the Super Yacht, which also comes with its own suite of supporting vehicle upgrades including the new SuperVolito Carbon helicopter and personal watercraft.

Basic version will cost more than 10M easily.

Some more pics of the new cars:

Nightshade:
kncrPCj.jpg

Verlierer:
EMQLWpX.jpg

q3jgy0I.jpg

Mamba:
n4KLUd2.jpg

All 3 are definites for me - the Nightshade and Verlierer in particular. I think that these, along with the T20 will become my goto vehicles - currently I switch between the T20, the Blackfin, and the GT Stinger.

I think $2m will be enough per car (to buy and fully mod), the houses are probably going to be another $1m at least (given that the high-end apartments are $500k-ish), leaving the yacht to be around $10m... The houses look v cool, but I think they need to offer something extra to convince me to buy one straight away - I don't spend any time in my apartment as it is. Maybe if they had larger garages, but not sure they could have bigger than 10 there anyway - most of those houses have standalone garages, rather than the underground ones that the apartments have so are more limited in size. Also, there aren't any helipads nearby, plus those roads around there are a real pain to drive around to get anywhere useful (such as LSC, clothes shops, Ammu-Nation etc). The only plus is that you can trade in your current apartments - right now I have 4 places, so might be tempted to trade in a couple for a one of these houses.

I'm at $8.9m - might sell a couple more vehicles, but I liquidated a lot of vehicles yesterday (over $5m worth!).
I don't consider it a waste of a night - was a good laugh - even if people did different things to what the original plan may have been.

No idea why you're annoyed about people selling their cars etc. I think you'll find that the only reason Levo, Red, Stoney and myself have money to spend is because we did the CM challenge. There's no real secret to it - you just need to find the time to do it. There are enough on here who haven't done it who would probably like the money. People just need to find the time.

So don't why you're annoyed at people who did find the time to do it?

On the subject of heists - not sure who hasn't gotten the Loyalty and All In Order bonus - thats the easiest way to make money. Obviously to get them then you need to keep the same 4 people together to do all the heists in order - so if people are interested then they need to figure that out and find 4 to do it. If they are not bothered, then fair enough.

I personally would be up for doing heists #2, #3 and #5 - the forth one isn't as much fun in my opinion, so would rather replay the ones I like. Also, not sure how much time I could commit before next week to play through them all in order - while also making sure I don't die! So that's why I suggested doing those heists with the people I tagged.

So @Levo @Big-Red @DatIrishFella - will you guys be up for doing heists over the next few evenings? If not, then no worries and promise not to ask again! But if people do want to get some more cash ahead of Tuesday, then this is the best way to do it. We just need to make sure that we do actually start them once we are online...
BOOM! Captain GTA strikes again!

I don't consider it a waste of a night - was a good laugh - even if people did different things to what the original plan may have been.

No idea why you're annoyed about people selling their cars etc. I think you'll find that the only reason Levo, Red, Stoney and myself have money to spend is because we did the CM challenge. There's no real secret to it - you just need to find the time to do it. There are enough on here who haven't done it who would probably like the money. People just need to find the time.

So don't why you're annoyed at people who did find the time to do it?

I wasn't just annoyed about people selling their cars, just that there's plenty of time to do so. With what was said in the thread I thought people were saying they wanted to do heists last night and there were 8 on which was enough for two different groups so that's why I was a bit miffed as ended up being that only two others ended up being up for it.

I think you'll find that the only reason Levo, Red, Stoney and myself have money to spend is because we did the CM challenge.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/levo956/games/gtav/ps4/career/overview/gtaonline

Levo made $19.5M from car sales & Stoney made $25.3M so bit of glitching going on there.

I wasn't just annoyed about people selling their cars, just that there's plenty of time to do so. With what was said in the thread I thought people were saying they wanted to do heists last night and there were 8 on which was enough for two different groups so that's why I was a bit miffed as ended up being that only two others ended up being up for it.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/levo956/games/gtav/ps4/career/overview/gtaonline

Levo made $19.5M from car sales & Stoney made $25.3M so bit of glitching going on there.

Not necessarily. I think Stoney had over $1B back in the day (think it was from a modder when they were just giving out cash back on last gen). That's why he has every Pegasus vehicle - even the dump truck and busses!!

I have made $10.2m from car sales without glitching - so no reason why Levo couldn't have made more than that. I have spent a fortune on planes and helicopters - which you can't sell - but had I bought cars instead, then I am sure my car sales would be much the same as Levo's.

I get your point on the heists - I had assumed people would be doing them last night as well.

Get Double GTA$ & RP in all Adversary Modes This Weekend Including Every Bullet Counts

actual_1449771505.png

All this weekend we'll be doubling up your earnings of GTA$ and RP for every GTA Online Adversary mode, including the brand new Every Bullet Counts mode released earlier this week that pits four competitors against each other with just two bullets and a melee weapon to defend themselves.

If you haven't had a chance to play it yet, there's no excuse not to get involved this weekend seeing as how Every Bullet Counts double and you can launch the game mode directly from the GTAV launch screens via the Featured Playlist.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com...le-gta-rp-in-all-adversary-modes-this-weekend

These are the adversary modes (stolen from here: http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Adversary_Modes)

Come Out To Play

Come Out To Play is where three runners make it to a safe location and a team of hunters hunt them down. The runners have more weapons as than that of the hunters, but can only move on foot and have only one life. The hunters are armed with free-aim shotguns and ridemotorbikes and ATV's, unable to get off of them.

Siege Mentality

Siege Mentality is a game mode in which four players hold down a location on the map while six attackers attempt to kill them. Attackers have infinite lives but can only use Sawed off Shotguns, while the defenders have one life and can use their full roster of weapons.

Hasta La Vista

In Hasta La Vista the player can either be a cyclist or trucker. The goal of the cyclists is to get to the checkpoint while avoiding getting crushed by a trucker. If all cyclists get crushed by the truckers, then the truckers win the game. The number of players for either team is 2. Neither of the teams will have radar visualization on other players.

Cross the Line

In Cross the Line, heavily-armed squads face off across a neutral zone – with the goal of having all team members strategically penetrate their opponents territory to claim victory.

Hunting Pack
In Hunting Pack, the player is part of a team tasked to deliver a priority vehicle rigged to explode if it drops below a minimum speed, while the opponents race, ram and batter to take it down.

Keep the Pace
In Keep the Pace, the player would be tasked to race around courses littered with jumps and obstacles while keeping above a minimum speed. Failure to maintain speed will result the player's car to explode, instantly eliminating the player.

Offense Defense
In Offense Defense, the player will be in teams of two. One player would be the "Runner", whose aim is to be the fastest to reach a target. The other player would be the "Protector", whose aim is to prevent opposing Runners from reaching the target before his team does.

Relay
In Relay, players will be relay racing. A player of a team would be racing the first round, and another teammate would be racing the second round, and so forth.

Slasher

In Slasher, the player will be placed either as a Hunted or the Slasher. The Slasher must hunt down and kill the Hunted within 3 minutes with a shotgun while the Hunted only have a Flashlight. If the Hunted survive for 3 minutes, they are gifted a shotgun to try and fight back against the Slasher.

Running Back

In Running Back, the players are divided in two teams, one offensive team and the other the defensive team. The offensive team must help its Runner, who is driving aPanto, reach the other side of the map using Biftas, while the defensive team must prevent the Runner, while also using Biftas. It is partially based on American Football, a popular sport to play around Thanksgiving.

Every Bullet Counts

In Every Bullet Counts, four players must go against each other using nothing but aMarksman Pistol with only two bullets and Melee Weapons.

But if people do want to get some more cash ahead of Tuesday, then this is the best way to do it. We just need to make sure that we do actually start them once we are online...
Your experience might be different, but barring the heist challenge bonuses(all in order, CM etc,) I've read on the GTA forum that the best way to make money is actually the contact missions as long as you just keep pounding them out and don't touch the free mode button. Said it's more reliable or something.

May of sold nearly £20,000,000 worth of cars but my expenditure is just over double that on them.

Your experience might be different, but barring the heist challenge bonuses(all in order, CM etc,) I've read on the GTA forum that the best way to make money is actually the contact missions as long as you just keep pounding them out and don't touch the free mode button. Said it's more reliable or something.

It probably is - if only because you don't waste any time between them. I think the heist setups will pay more than most missions, but it takes time to view the cutscene, go back into freemode etc inbetween them.

I would be well up for doing missions as well - haven't done most of the 4 player ones in ages!

But would still mean splitting into groups of 4 - otherwise you are limited to the same few 6 players ones.

Have no fear, Captain GTA's sidekick, The Los Santos Kid is here!

Technically if you want to make some money quick, races and missions are a safe bet. Long Haul for example lasts about 12 mins, so roughly 5 times an hour you could play it. Based on finishing somewhere between 1st and 4th, you would earn maybe 70-80k an hour. 4 hours will take you over a quarter of a million.

Obviously you won't do the same race for hours, but there's enough races, missions etc out there that pay that kind of money, that you can get cash easily enough if you're willing to put the time in while playing in random lobbies.

It probably is - if only because you don't waste any time between them. I think the heist setups will pay more than most missions, but it takes time to view the cutscene, go back into freemode etc inbetween them.

I would be well up for doing missions as well - haven't done most of the 4 player ones in ages!

But would still mean splitting into groups of 4 - otherwise you are limited to the same few 6 players ones.
Aye, the money is probably much higher by game play time in the heists but as you say, the cutscenes and such.

When I was playing every day, I think I was doing over 100k an hour solo, which doesn't sound loads, but it built up quickly. Add 3 crewmates and that would probably be notably higher. Of course solo you have far more options for next mission.

Aye, the money is probably much higher by game play time in the heists but as you say, the cutscenes and such.

When I was playing every day, I think I was doing over 100k an hour solo, which doesn't sound loads, but it built up quickly. Add 3 crewmates and that would probably be notably higher. Of course solo you have far more options for next mission.

I think I read that doing missions you can probably do around $100k per hour.

Have no fear, Captain GTA's bitch, The Los Santos Kid is here!

Technically if you want to make some money quick, races and missions are a safe bet. Long Haul for example lasts about 12 mins, so roughly 5 times an hour you could play it. Based on finishing somewhere between 1st and 4th, you would earn maybe 70-80k an hour. 4 hours will take you over a quarter of a million.

Obviously you won't do the same race for hours, but there's enough races, missions etc out there that pay that kind of money, that you can get cash easily enough if you're willing to put the time in while playing in random lobbies.

Nice of you to join!

The other thing to remember about missions is that you also pay for your ammo - unless you go the Savage / Buzzard route - so that can eat into your profits.

Nice of you to join!

The other thing to remember about missions is that you also pay for your ammo - unless you go the Savage / Buzzard route - so that can eat into your profits.
If you have a Kuruma, you can do most with an AP pistol, headshotting most quickly, and the ammo's cheap.

I always get carried away though, too much fun to empty an AP clip or two into a bonnet and cause some explosions.

I was also spawing and selling those rare Sandkings for 18k a pop once an hour.
:lol: I still grab a Baller if I see one and take that to LSC for $9k!

The Daily Objectives can also be pretty good for money. Obviously sucks if you have a tennis one, or if you have to try and do an adhoc race in a public lobby! But if you have 3 quick and easy things thats a quick $25k. I can't remember how much you get if you do them for 7 days straight - think it's $500k? Have done that a couple of times, but some of them are way to annoying.

:lol: I still grab a Baller if I see one and take that to LSC for $9k!

The Daily Objectives can also be pretty good for money. Obviously sucks if you have a tennis one, or if you have to try and do an adhoc race in a public lobby! But if you have 3 quick and easy things thats a quick $25k. I can't remember how much you get if you do them for 7 days straight - think it's $500k? Have done that a couple of times, but some of them are way to annoying.
Yeah, the Ballers or Felons are really handy for a quick sell like that.

I keep getting shit like "kill a revealed player" or deathmatch stuff, but unless I'm paying with the Caf or irl mates, I play solo. Can't get on with random players at all. Done a few heist missions with random players and it was always a nightmare, thought it was worth it to unlock the Gang Burrito and Insurgents.

Yeah, the Ballers or Felons are really handy for a quick sell like that.

I keep getting shit like "kill a revealed player" or deathmatch stuff, but unless I'm paying with the Caf or irl mates, I play solo. Can't get on with random players at all. Done a few heist missions with random players and it was always a nightmare, thought it was worth it to unlock the Gang Burrito and Insurgents.

Same here - have done a few heists with randoms - some of them even went well - but more often than not its a waste of time. I remember doing on eof the heist setup missions with randoms - the one where you have to use Trackify to find the vans and take pics of the license plates. It started with everyone running off into separate cars, instead of having the driver and navigator together. Then I had one of the guys ramming my car repeatedly. I got out, and he proceeded to run me over until I died, failing the mission. Absolute retards.

After that, dealing with the likes of Levo and Christy is slightly less frustrating.

Slightly.

So, given that some of the Caf is going to go heisting tomorrow, @Damien and I have decided to set up our 4-man party to go through all of the heists.

I know that @Earthquake was up for heisting, so you can join us. If anyone else is up for it, let Damien or me know on PSN.

Has damo changed the title tonight again? :lol:
No, that was from the other night.

So, given that some of the Caf is going to go heisting tomorrow, @Damien and I have decided to set up our 4-man party to go through all of the heists.

I know that @Earthquake was up for heisting, so you can join us. If anyone else is up for it, let Damien or me know on PSN.
Worst case scenario we could do Fleeca job on repeat which is a 2 man heist. Did it twice with Parmo tonight and got around 70k each go for half an hours work.

Planning on hitting the challenges or just doing the heists?
maz wants to try and do the challenges as well but I don't mind either way. In my eyes we're not going to be able to do Criminal Mastermind unless everything is carefully done and planned thoroughly but by doing all the heists in order with the same group of players, should at least get the loyalty bonus for those of you who don't have it yet.

maz wants to try and do the challenges as well but I don't mind either way. In my eyes we're not going to be able to do Criminal Mastermind unless everything is carefully done and planned thoroughly but by doing all the heists in order with the same group of players, should at least get the loyalty bonus for those of you who don't have it yet.
I was asking because I'm not sure I'm suitable for the Criminal Mastermind, as I've only done the Flecca job all the way through, the Humane Labs finale, and random bits and bobs.

I was asking because I'm not sure I'm suitable for the Criminal Mastermind, as I've only done the Flecca job all the way through, the Humane Labs finale, and random bits and bobs.
Pretty sure maz is a heist newbie too
As Damo said, I am pretty much a heist newbie. My brother did two heists on this account before, and I've seen some YouTubers do heists. Thus, I'm pretty new to all of this.

With regards to the challenges, I don't mind as well. If we can do it, then great, else I just want to get all of the heists done with the loyalty bonus, at least. Once I get all of the heists out of the way, then I can consider going for the Criminal Mastermind challenge.