Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Think they'd have said in that post if the limit was being raised. Wasn't long ago they enabled people to have a fourth. Think I'll have to sell one of my apartments near Eclipse Towers.
In the past they have just upped the number you can own without any real fanfare.

Also remains to be seen if the yacht will be treated like a property - my guess is you can't drive it, but maybe you can set a waypoint for it to move to?

But would happily sell an apartment anyway to help pay for a house.

No word yet, but would have thought they will increase it.
I really hope so!
All 3 are must buys - love them all.

Goodbye Zentorno, Turismo, Vacca, Banshee, Osiris, Casco (will keep the T20 and the other Classics)
Damn it, I don't want to sell anything! I guess maybe I'll have to let my Brawler go, shite brakes and all but it's ridiculously fun to drive. :(

EDIT: If we get space, I'll get them all, if not at least the Nightshade.

I'll join in as well. I want to gather up some more cash so that I can finally get some of that good stuff that you guys have in abundance.

@Levo @DatIrishFella @Big-Red

Since we've already done the CM challenge, then maybe just do some of the heists? I have 2 setups left to do in a Pac Standard that I started hosting ages ago, so we could finish that one off this eve?

5328375+_904f59da30d59eaa821143972fe8c0d3.jpg

On FIFA at the moment but I'll jump on GTA when there is more online later.

So the 3 new cars look to be based on the Shelby Cobra, the TVR 350c and possible the Aston Martin V8 Vantage.

"You guys are high rollers." - mazhar13

"High rollers, fecking hell have you seen what I'm wearing? I hang around with the homeless people under the pier." - Duffy

"I like these canals. When I get a rowing boat I'll be going down these canals." - Duffy

"You can't get a rowing boat." - Stobzilla

"Dinghy, then. Whatever. fecking hell shut up Martin." - Duffy

I'm happy when we do stuff that you actually say we're doing tonight. Pretty much everyone in this chat said they were up for doing heists. When it actually comes to it, you're more concerned with selling your cars and bragging how rich y'all are.

Some more pics of the new cars:

Nightshade:
kncrPCj.jpg

Verlierer:
EMQLWpX.jpg

q3jgy0I.jpg

Mamba:
n4KLUd2.jpg

All 3 are definites for me - the Nightshade and Verlierer in particular. I think that these, along with the T20 will become my goto vehicles - currently I switch between the T20, the Blackfin, and the GT Stinger.

I remember seeing some files that indicated the yacht could be upgraded - therefore I wouldn't be surprised if there were different prices - $5m for the basic, then $10m for upgraded etc.

I think $2m will be enough per car (to buy and fully mod), the houses are probably going to be another $1m at least (given that the high-end apartments are $500k-ish), leaving the yacht to be around $10m... The houses look v cool, but I think they need to offer something extra to convince me to buy one straight away - I don't spend any time in my apartment as it is. Maybe if they had larger garages, but not sure they could have bigger than 10 there anyway - most of those houses have standalone garages, rather than the underground ones that the apartments have so are more limited in size. Also, there aren't any helipads nearby, plus those roads around there are a real pain to drive around to get anywhere useful (such as LSC, clothes shops, Ammu-Nation etc). The only plus is that you can trade in your current apartments - right now I have 4 places, so might be tempted to trade in a couple for a one of these houses.

I'm at $8.9m - might sell a couple more vehicles, but I liquidated a lot of vehicles yesterday (over $5m worth!).

Last edited:
Another waste of a night. Suggestions in here of two heist groups of four. There's eight in chat. I send out invites and only two people join. Pointless.

I'm happy when we do stuff that you actually say we're doing tonight. Pretty much everyone in this chat said they were up for doing heists. When it actually comes to it, you're more concerned with selling your cars and bragging how rich y'all are.

I don't consider it a waste of a night - was a good laugh - even if people did different things to what the original plan may have been.

No idea why you're annoyed about people selling their cars etc. I think you'll find that the only reason Levo, Red, Stoney and myself have money to spend is because we did the CM challenge. There's no real secret to it - you just need to find the time to do it. There are enough on here who haven't done it who would probably like the money. People just need to find the time.

So don't why you're annoyed at people who did find the time to do it?

On the subject of heists - not sure who hasn't gotten the Loyalty and All In Order bonus - thats the easiest way to make money. Obviously to get them then you need to keep the same 4 people together to do all the heists in order - so if people are interested then they need to figure that out and find 4 to do it. If they are not bothered, then fair enough.

I personally would be up for doing heists #2, #3 and #5 - the forth one isn't as much fun in my opinion, so would rather replay the ones I like. Also, not sure how much time I could commit before next week to play through them all in order - while also making sure I don't die! So that's why I suggested doing those heists with the people I tagged.

So @Levo @Big-Red @DatIrishFella - will you guys be up for doing heists over the next few evenings? If not, then no worries and promise not to ask again! But if people do want to get some more cash ahead of Tuesday, then this is the best way to do it. We just need to make sure that we do actually start them once we are online...