Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a real world friend over. Bellend.

I have a real world friend over. Bellend.
c7jpoYg.gif

?

:lol: you're watching the recording?

I watched you chilling in the back of a car while the driver (who was obviously drink driving) had a body glued to the bonnet. I then watched someone fly a jet into a hill and Swoosh is currently taking a bunch of tourists on a helicopter flight. Entertaining.

:lol: that was a good use of twenty minutes. Enjoyed it tonight, variety of stuff to do and sorting out a podcast :lol:

:lol: Love the time between the 2nd and 3rd place finishes!!

lT5mOMm.jpg

Here's the final descent:

The Panto was incredible on that race - aside from markus choosing the wrong car - I think that's the best car to play that race with!

So the stream saved fine last night from the first hour I was on, can hear everyone, and then @mazhar13 ruins the whole thing by not having his microphone share settings properly set and we start talking to nobody for 20 minutes.

So the stream saved fine last night from the first hour I was on, can hear everyone, and then @mazhar13 ruins the whole thing by not having his microphone share settings properly set and we start talking to nobody for 20 minutes.
If only you had recorded the stream for the Sky Rollercoaster. That was probably best bit of the night.