Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
My reason for posting the awards things was if anyone was interested in getting all of them, then the could make sure they did the roles etc that they needed.

I commented on the ridiculous strength of you squad, he made a joking reference to playing Messi in the cup team.

Thats it!

My squad isn't that strong though. Without Messi and Rodriguez it was severely depleted last night.

True, you should be sacked tbh.

Eh, I'm still in all cup competitions! So I have that going for me I guess.

Nope terrible squad, sacking required.

Not the best of squads, overachieving in cup competitions and little money spent in the transfer market leaving plenty of money for the owners. They love me.

Yup little transfer money spent as he spent a combined 134.6m on Vidal and Ozil.

Wrong thread.

nerds.

Last edited:
Nah, decided against it. Don't think i'd play it enough to warrant splashing the cash. Will wait for Uncharted and then take the plunge.
But you could come on and have the chats with us all

Nah, decided against it. Don't think i'd play it enough to warrant splashing the cash. Will wait for Uncharted and then take the plunge.
boooo

Last time that happened was when that line game was all the rage and Damien ragequit. I seem to join games and what quickly follows is Damien ragequitting. It's in his best interest.
I don't ragequit PS4 games... much.

Besides, you can talk after ragequitting SM!

Had a right shitty day, need to just play some games and zone out - what times everyone on?

Bout nine-ish. If there is a few on I'd prefer to give heists a miss tonight, a bit shitty leaving some people high and dry.
Watch as I come on late and I'm the one left out whilst you cnuts are heisting.
Yeah I'm fine with that.

Besides, you're the one who set up the heists so you're in control anyway :p