Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone on PS4 up for doing a heist this week? Maybe Prison Break, Humane Labs or the Pacific Standard?

Wouldn't mind trying it in first person - want to get the reward for doing all in first person, but there's no need to do them in order etc.

I'm on nights this week so would only be able to play up untill 9.30ish.

I think I've sent a request to join, but not sure. Only recently started playing GTA online, don't know why really since it's a lot of fun. How many are on the PS4?

I think I've sent a request to join, but not sure. Only recently started playing GTA online, don't know why really since it's a lot of fun. How many are on the PS4?

If you're MellerUtd then have just invited you.

There are quite a few on PS4, although not many have been online recently as are playing other games.

Would be good to get a few on over the weekend - send us a friend request on PSN (swooshboy).

There are quite a few on PS4, although not many have been online recently as are playing other games.

Would be good to get a few on over the weekend - send us a friend request on PSN (swooshboy).
the-inbetweeners.gif

Yep, that's me. I've joined now. Yeah I should be able to play at some point this weekend, I'll send you a request next time I'm on PSN.

GTA is boring now.
I still enjoy it.

I did some of the versus type missions recently with ransoms. They were pretty good with full lobbies.

Snipers v Stunters has been done to death, but there is still plenty there to do.

I have zero interest in bloodborne or The Witcher, so am happy with this until Batman is out.

I still enjoy it.

I did some of the versus type missions recently with ransoms. They were pretty good with full lobbies.

Snipers v Stunters has been done to death, but there is still plenty there to do.

I have zero interest in bloodborne or The Witcher, so am happy with this until Batman is out.

The Witcher is seriously amazing.

I'll figure it out shortly if you're online :lol: I think I'll need to make a full save first so you can start a new game and I can always load mine back up. It's difficult at first, remembering the buttons can be a nightmare.

I'll figure it out shortly if you're online :lol: I think I'll need to make a full save first so you can start a new game and I can always load mine back up. It's difficult at first, remembering the buttons can be a nightmare.
Cool - will be online a bit later.

Online, no idea what were going on. Parmo is on Witcher, Swoosh gta and Red's on FIFA :lol: