Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Must suck, we were sat pretty much in cover of the insurgents. Stoney had died that way on the previous run through before our CM.

swoosh "We don't have much time (2 mins!) parachute out when we jump off the cliff"

I'll post a gif later showing what happened after he imparted those words of wisdom.

Thanks so much for everything @swooshboy. You taking the time out to help us was much appreciated, just a shame the ending was flat. Ah well, still got 2m and though I'd still like to try CM again at a later date there's no rush and we can finally get back to just doing missions and shit.

You both were great as well Issy and Parmo

Thanks so much for everything @swooshboy. You taking the time out to help us was much appreciated, just a shame the ending was flat. Ah well, still got 2m and though I'd still like to try CM again at a later date there's no rush and we can finally get back to just doing missions and shit.

You were great as well Parmo

Yeah I'll give it another shot sometime down the line, was quite enjoyable, didn't feel nervous once.

Yeah swoosh was class. Seems to know it all inside out, made it quite easy.

I'd apologise for the death, but yeah I have no words. I expected to die there, but not like that :lol:

Will definitely attempt it one more time at some point, but back to some less intense GTA (which means pro clubs).

Oh I didn't realise you died too, just came up that I died, we were both on the right hand side of the car :lol: swoosh is a typical criminal, killing as many of the team as possible to split the take the least.

Its horrible as you know whats coming and try to press x as quickly as possible but the damn thing doesn't react and splat. swoosh is evil.

OMG! :lol:

Exactly how I died during our "trial run". If you don't time your shots it'll always one hit you. That's why for the first helicopter I sat in Levo's insurgent.

I'd apologise for the death, but yeah I have no words. I expected to die there, but not like that :lol:

Will definitely attempt it one more time at some point, but back to some less intense GTA (which means pro clubs).

Thats General Commander Lieutenant Captain Admiral Swoosh to you.

You both were great as well Issy and Parmo

More than welcome! Just a shame we came up short. Don't think there were any other moments when we were close to dying.

The parachuting at the end was a bad call - but would not have suggested that if the CM was still on!

Will post the tips and tricks we came up with during it - could be useful for anyone who wants to try it.

Think I have done 42/43 of the roles now -need to do one of the ones inside the prison I think.

But up for missions and races etc now!

Due to the disappointment of failing CM, I cheered myself up by buying this.

More than welcome! Just a shame we came up short. Don't think there were any other moments when we were close to dying.

The parachuting at the end was a bad call - but would not have suggested that if the CM was still on!

Will post the tips and tricks we came up with during it - could be useful for anyone who wants to try it.

Think I have done 42/43 of the roles now -need to do one of the ones inside the prison I think.

But up for missions and races etc now!
I've done a few heists, like the one in the prison where you have to shoot your way out but what's the difference between missions and heists?

I've done a few heists, like the one in the prison where you have to shoot your way out but what's the difference between missions and heists?

Heists are much better payouts and involve much more than a normal mission, a heist compromises of a bunch of missions (The setups) and a much bigger mission as the finale. Normal missions are a lot quicker too, without much communication needed. You can basically do whatever, and you have a couple lives and the mission can be complete if only 1/4 survives. heists end as soon as one person is dead, or you've used all your team lives.

Heists are much better payouts and involve much more than a normal mission, a heist compromises of a bunch of missions (The setups) and a much bigger mission as the finale. Normal missions are a lot quicker too, without much communication needed. You can basically do whatever, and you have a couple lives and the mission can be complete if only 1/4 survives. heists end as soon as one person is dead, or you've used all your team lives.
Thanks man, I'll try some missions then, haven't played a single one yet. Heists are fun but I hate that they take so long to complete, especially when there's a clown in the group that goes all rambo and keeps dying.

Thanks man, I'll try some missions then, haven't played a single one yet. Heists are fun but I hate that they take so long to complete, especially when there's a clown in the group that goes all rambo and keeps dying.

What platform you on?

@DatIrishFella @Big-Red @Levo

We used a new method for the final Pacific Standard heist finale - we went to my apartment, I went inside and then invited everyone in. We then all went down to the garage and got in my Kuruma. Worked a treat - much easier than all trying to get in their own garage.

Only issue is that it does take some of the fun out - all of you in one car that cannot be destroyed. So it's a good tactic for CM challenges, but if I was doing the heist again I would want to try the bikes I think.

I really enjoyed that play through, although looking forward to not having to worry about dying!

@DatIrishFella @Big-Red @Levo

We used a new method for the final Pacific Standard heist finale - we went to my apartment, I went inside and then invited everyone in. We then all went down to the garage and got in my Kuruma. Worked a treat - much easier than all trying to get in their own garage.

Only issue is that it does take some of the fun out - all of you in one car that cannot be destroyed. So it's a good tactic for CM challenges, but if I was doing the heist again I would want to try the bikes I think.

I really enjoyed that play through, although looking forward to not having to worry about dying!

Yeah I was surprised how easy it was with that. If the cops hadn't spawned behind us when we first went into the alleyway (leaving me to be the only one dealing with them while you three were ahead) we most likely would have made it out with over 1.2m.

Not sure if anyone else listens to Spotify while playing, but I found out that there are some offical R* GTA radio created playlists on Spotify:

Official Grand Theft Auto Radio Playlists on Spotify and iTunes

actual_1361306856.jpg

As a service for all GTA fans on Spotify as well as for those who’d like to easily browse and find their favorite tracks from Grand Theft Auto radio history on iTunes, we’ve gone ahead and compiled the official set of playlists below, with tracks from all the music stations featured in Grand Theft Auto IV, Episodes from Liberty City, San Andreas, Vice City and more.

Please note that this is all the music from these stations that's currently available on each service – some songs don’t yet exist on either Spotify or iTunes, but we’re hoping to be able to add the original songs within our control where possible soon. And for those nostalgic for some of the commercials from these games, be sure to check out The Advertising Council repository if you haven't before - a proper collection of radio adverts from the archives of LC, VC and SA's historical radio dials...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...to-radio-playlists-on-spotify-and-itunes.html

(The link has the Spotify & iTunes links of each of the stations from previous games)

Love these pics:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com...rt-using-the-rockstar-editor-to-make-stunning

actual_1431106803.jpg

A fish-eye lens from a birds-eye view captures the curves of Los Santos in this spherical spectacle, stitched together by Berduu from around 200 separate shots captured while floating over the city in the Rockstar Editor. With the sun shimmering in the horizon, mountains and skyscrapers rise through the heights to really give the impression that you're on top of the world.

actual_1431106813.jpg

Redditor YOLOLOLOLO420 also used the Rockstar Editor to create this incredible street scene, with the distant haze of city lights and worn roads under the slick of fresh rain looking super photo-realistic. The image was created via short recorded footage put through the Editor, then fine-tuned with camera, manual focus and lighting settings. This shot, and eight others, were created specifically as mobile phone wallpapers which you can find at DeviantArt or Imgur.

I kind of got left behind after the Heists came out, still have most of them to do.

What do you lot get up to now, heists or races/deathmatches etc?
From now on think It'll be the later, not been played a lot recently.

I kind of got left behind after the Heists came out, still have most of them to do.

What do you lot get up to now, heists or races/deathmatches etc?

Heists are being left behind now for a bit I think. Levo, swoosh, Big-Red and Stoney have done everything to do with them all, while myself, Issy and Parmo still have the all in order without killing ourselves thing to do but we'll probably leave it a while before giving it another shot.

More than likely to be play clubs. We'll see though.
Up for either.
Heists are being left behind now for a bit I think. Levo, swoosh, Big-Red and Stoney have done everything to do with them all, while myself, Issy and Parmo still have the all in order without killing ourselves thing to do but we'll probably leave it a while before giving it another shot.
That's cool by me, always a good laugh having some races and shit. Will ramp up the PS4 in an hour or so and see who's about.

Me and HB just staved off relegation earlier . Started a new season, 1 win, 2 draws, 7 games left. See what everyone is doing then.

I'm up for anything tbh. But the way we played earlier got me a bit more excited for clubs. I'll let you decide Stoney.

I'm having a quick game of fifa, someone give me an invite once they are on GTA online.