Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll play FIFA then when the CL games are over will switch to GTA, think that'd be fairest for all. Satisfies the needs of those who want to play some FIFA while not leaving you left out
Cheers, I'm off work for the next few days so I'll pick it up on the cheap.

At wrk this evening so doubt it but hoping to be home by about 9.30.

Only just off work, gonna go for a few pints before last orders then to bed so I'll catch you all tomorrow possibly.

What level are you guys at? I've recently started playing online for whatever reason so am only at level 20. Want to level up and do more missions though but I guess I won't stand a chance on missions with you guys? Any good tips of levelling up fast?

So, nobody plays this on the pc then?
I do, but have been away for the past week and didn't really play gta for a while before that either. Got bored playing with randoms - all the loading time leading to nothing!

I do, but have been away for the past week and didn't really play gta for a while before that either. Got bored playing with randoms - all the loading time leading to nothing!
Yea, great game but if you have an idiot in your group, all the waiting can get tiresome.

Yea, great game but if you have an idiot in your group, all the waiting can get tiresome.
Yeah. I'd love to do some shit if we could get a decent caf session going, but at this point it seems like it pretty much requires all pc players to be online :p

Yeah. I'd love to do some shit if we could get a decent caf session going, but at this point it seems like it pretty much requires all pc players to be online :p
Yeah, that's going to be hard with so few of us. Isn't GTA cross platform though? At least with Xbox players?

Yeah, that's going to be hard with so few of us. Isn't GTA cross platform though? At least with Xbox players?
It's not, sadly. That's why as a PC gamer you only see other PC gamers in the crew when looking in-game.

It's not, sadly. That's why as a PC gamer you only see other PC gamers in the crew when looking in-game.
Huh, when I'm in the mission lobby I see a mouse behind some players names and a controller behind others. Does this only mean they're playing with a controller then?

Anyone on PS4 up for doing a heist this week? Maybe Prison Break, Humane Labs or the Pacific Standard?

Wouldn't mind trying it in first person - want to get the reward for doing all in first person, but there's no need to do them in order etc.