Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry boys my headset ran outta juice halfway through that parachute jump.

B-PqLG_IYAARJuo.jpg:large

:lol: @One Night Only

Damien, buy/use your mic! I can't keep up with the thread to hear your denials during gameplay action.

Damien, buy/use your mic! I can't keep up with the thread to hear your denials during gameplay action.

Agree!!

Has anyone ever heard Damien speak?

My guess is that he is either about 111, and wants to keep his pre-pubescent voice hidden...or he is embarrassed with the synthesised, Hawkingesque voice that his programmer gave him.

Agree!!

Has anyone ever heard Damien speak?

My guess is that he is either about 111, and wants to keep his pre-pubescent voice hidden...or he is embarrassed with the synthesised, Hawkingesque voice that his programmer gave him.

He was crying last night, well, I think it was him.

Looks easy for those in the besras.

Maybe - although the planes wouldn't be able to take too many rounds before starting to smoke - and not so easy to jump into a new plane (actually, from looking at the map it looks as though the planes are away from the containers, so might be fairly easy).

:lol: Fecksake man. Talk about an on-off relationship

I've been single since like, 2 days before valentines day or something :lol: so I've now got smelly candles in my bedroom -_- feck wasting them. I'm gonna have all the smells. And the ex can smell her own farts.

These are apparently taken from R*'s cloud servers:

A new karin kuruma
B-Rxqv0CUAEeOz-.jpg

New bike
B-RyZmTCQAERhwo.jpg

New helicopter
B-RygZZCcAAs0f_.jpg

New velum
B-RyCWCCYAAqxfm.jpg

Karin technical
B-RxT5yCIAAhmb2.jpg

Equipment;

B-Ry9M3CAAAzJ3D.jpg

B-RzL8xCAAAZC08.jpg

B-RzgnlCcAA5CCe.jpg

B-RzT73CUAAFaO-.jpg

B-RzH-vCQAAKijR.jpg

Would buy the Karin Technical, the Huey helicopter, the bike (as well as the Hydra) if possible.

Still no confirmation if the new vehicles will be available outside of heists...but if so, then think more funds are needed.

Wouldn't be surprised if R* had leaked / made these available. If so, might point to some news on the horizon - Tuesday will be one month before the PC launch...

That Kaurma will be mine. :drool:

@Damien if you think MancunianMagic sounds like @Duffy, just you wait until you hear @phelans shorts. He sounds exactly like @NotoriousISSY. Soz for all the tagging. :p

Pffft. I was ill when I was on last, so I may sound very different now. I do in my own head at least.

I'm also going to throw in "do all mancunians sound the same to you?