Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
One of you sounds like Karl Pilkington. Might be swoosh.

He's interesting. There comes a point when I genuinely feel he's getting pissed off but his laugh keeps us going.

It's usually triggered by Stobz raging or something.
I do get pissed off, but its all in the moment.

Crash *pissed off* drives *not pissed off* Crash *pissed off*

Got a mate coming round now for a fifa sesh so I'm probably not playing tonight.

Party broke and I feel like actual death. Night.

Duffman doesn't need friends to party...oh yeeeah!

67443-duffman-gif-UvkO.gif

Tried online for the first time last night. I did the race at the start, won that, and then everyone just started killing me over and over again - which was easy since I did have anything better than a pistol to shoot back with. Is it always like that?

I spent 45 minutes getting killed a dozen times by loads of people for no reason and then got bored.

At least it probably will be in most public lobbies.

When we get online, then we usually setup a private / invite only lobby.

That way, only Issy and Levo will kill you without warning.

Heading on, someone set up an invite only session and I'll sort the party chat.

Pretty sure 90% of the things @NotoriousISSY does involve blowing me up with his endless bombs.
I came online into a session, and you started shooting me. Luckily your aim was shit and I got you. Then it escalated to bounties and bombs and again you came off worse.

Then the session consisted of shit races.

Boo.

@Solius is quickly rising up the "prick for no reason" ladder towards @NotoriousISSY levels of dickheadedness.
:lol:

The difference for me is, with Issy, I know that if I am standing next to my car / bike, then I am liable to get a 5 iron to the back of my head.

With Solius, you are pretty much liable to be shot whenever he is in range.

I want to get back doing some missions - and not just the same few we seem to repeat (granted, usually because we have 6 people so are more limited in terms of choice).

The races can be fun (obviously my air race was exceptional...), and I enjoy the screwing around in free roam when we are trying something specific (even Stoney's 'ideas', which are frequently up there with Baldrick's 'cunning plans').

I tend to lose interest in the kill / spawn / kill cycle we sometimes end up at in free roam - and also the aimless killing / blowing up of people when they are trying to accomplish something. I have lost count of the number of times someone in a cargobob, for example, is blown up as they are clearly trying to engineer something!

When are heists out again??