Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.

The_Wealdstone_Raider_83305078_thumbnail.jpg

Should be on tonight for a few hours.

Will try to be on for 9:30.

Happy to do missions / survival if people want to try and make some money.

This has nothing to do with my pathetic showing in pretty much every race last night. Nothing.

Think the earliest I'll be on is 9:30 - depending on numbers no reason why we can't do some missions etc later as well.

I'll be on roughly around 8, got to pick parents up from the airport.

If there is too many on we should just start a party, and separate a few for a while so we can do 4 player missions and survivals and make cash. Heists are going to be released within the next two weeks (my guesstimate) and I need some dough, ya feel me?

If there is too many on we should just start a party, and separate a few for a while so we can do 4 player missions and survivals and make cash. Heists are going to be released within the next two weeks (my guesstimate) and I need some dough, ya feel me?
Always feel you.

Agree. Even with 6 we can do a number of missions, provided we go back to free mode if no missions come up. Same as with 4 people.

I prefer missions / survival to races, so always happy to do them. :)

I'm not on tonight anyway, so thats 1 less.

Always feel you.

Agree. Even with 6 we can do a number of missions, provided we go back to free mode if no missions come up. Same as with 4 people.

I prefer missions / survival to races, so always happy to do them. :)
Pussy.

I had already won this race, but after I finished the cam switched to @Duffy and, despite being in last place, was showing off some amazing skills!!