Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
@swooshboy

Anyone else on or just us two? :lol:

:lol:

It did make me laugh - starting the mission with just the two of us, about to set off on my bike when Stoney decided to ditch his car and ride on the back of my bike. Seem to remember talking about football, just to give it a slight masculine edge!

Was all going well until I tried to jump into the airport to get to the Titan...

Just had a random thought - was on the R* social club and saw for our crew that there are different names for the different ranks in the crew:

K4lcBte.png

These can be edited via the crew page - so was going to change them, but thought I would get your input first.

My thought would be to change them to United players - either Legends, or a spectrum of the talent we have had at the club - so perhaps Djemba-Djemba could be Rank 1-10, Duncan Edwards could be 91-100...or George Best...Ronaldo...etc...

If people like the idea then would be curious to see who they suggest for each. If they don't like the idea, then after I read their mocking responses I will delete this post and hope everyone pretends it never existed.

Will people be on after the match?
Yessssssss

Just had a random thought - was on the R* social club and saw for our crew that there are different names for the different ranks in the crew:

K4lcBte.png

These can be edited via the crew page - so was going to change them, but thought I would get your input first.

My thought would be to change them to United players - either Legends, or a spectrum of the talent we have had at the club - so perhaps Djemba-Djemba could be Rank 1-10, Duncan Edwards could be 91-100...or George Best...Ronaldo...etc...

If people like the idea then would be curious to see who they suggest for each. If they don't like the idea, then after I read their mocking responses I will delete this post and hope everyone pretends it never existed.
Been wanting to do this for a while actually

And before anyone accuses me of having no life for being on there for 4 days...this was the PS3 chart (I was in 9th):

53KhnYJ.png

:eek::eek: 527 days!!

What in lord's name is that leaderboard :lol: I did play a lot of hours, but that's about the game time since release...

I miss @Arruda :( Was awesome with him

I miss playing with you lot as well. Unfortunately I'm broke, can't afford a PS4, and my PS3 blue-ray drive is broke as well so all I have to play is my PSN games... It will be good to be back in an year, when I expect to have my first salary in years. PS4 + GTAV will be the priority then. New shoes and underwear can wait.

What in lord's name is that leaderboard :lol: I did play a lot of hours, but that's about the game time since release...

I miss playing with you lot as well. Unfortunately I'm broke, can't afford a PS4, and my PS3 blue-ray drive is broke as well so all I have to play is my PSN games... It will be good to be back in an year, when I expect to have my first salary in years. PS4 + GTAV will be the priority then. New shoes and underwear can wait.
Yep miss you on there too!

Good luck with the salary - and underpants are indeed optional during play.

I think you've become the life that you sought to mock and ridicule.

Man all y'all fools don't know da struggle on the streets yo.

I'm sorry.

As for those stats, I put in what felt like an ungodly amount of hours into the X360 version, according to the stats I put in 19days and 22hrs of play time. How in the actual feck does someone have 527 days worth of playtime!? How is that possible.

<3 Yeah, I'm guessing there's some sort of coding error which, when you passed a certain point of playtime ended up magnifying it to the time since release. Good luck with everything