2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
I didn't want us to sign him but boy was I wrong. I shudder to think of the universe where we still had AWB and Maz was tearing it up for West Ham.
I didn't go as far as you, but I was an AWB apologist. He's a level or two above AWB technically and is more consistent as a passer as a result. I don't remember seeing anything noteworthy in the attacking third from him. Defensively, solid enough I guess.

I didn't go as far as you, but I was an AWB apologist. He's a level or two above AWB technically and is more consistent as a passer as a result. I don't remember seeing anything noteworthy in the attacking third from him. Defensively, solid enough I guess.
I think AWB got unreasonable amounts of bashing over his abilities with the ball in the early build up, but to me the biggest difference I see with Mazraoui is his ability to interact with players like Amad, Bruno, Mainoo, Garnacho in the attacking part of the pitch.

What a player we’ve finally rinsed Bayern
As i said before he is a very complete full back and if it wasn't for his injuries i'd argue that he is one of the best around.

But we made the big brain move to buy the inferior Sasha Boey for 30 millions last year that seems to be even more injury prone...

I didn't want us to sign him but boy was I wrong. I shudder to think of the universe where we still had AWB and Maz was tearing it up for West Ham.
Same universe that had them signing Kudus and us being lumbered with Antony.

Man Utd 1:1 FC Twente New
Class

Best of a bad bunch, in that he seemed unaffected by the turds around him.

Some weird decisions at times but overall a good game.

It felt last night like he was playing Twente by himself at times.

If he can stay fit he will be our best signing in years.

Our two fullbacks seemed the most likely to create something in this match. Not necessarily get the assist themselves, but the ones who would create the space and pass the ball to someone in a dangerous position who could then (but never did) get the assist.

Not sure how you can watch him, and decide that Bruno or Rashford are better players than him. They rarely play a good match, let alone good matches consecutively. De Ligt, Dalot, Mazraoui seem like our best players. Closely followed by Martinez, Zirkzee and Mainoo.

Werner gave him a bit of a chasing 1 v 1 I thought, thankfully couldn't finish but it was a tough day for him.

Maz appears more comfortable on the ball but AWB is the superior defender

Our only consistent outfield player this season (maybe a bit harsh on Amad).

He hasn't been infected by the United decease. Yet.

He was decent but i am not convinced on his defending. Was getting constantly turned over by Werner. Was lucky that Werner is shit in front of the goal

He was decent but i am not convinced on his defending. Was getting constantly turned over by Werner. Was lucky that Werner is shit in front of the goal
We were down to 10 and he was all alone there. There was so much space and he was continuously running the entire length of the pitch back and forth - thanks to us treating the ball like a bomb. I’m happy he came out of that game without an injury.

Would love to see his distance covered though.

Struggled even when we had 11 men against Werner and Udogie who his booking came against. A low bar to fail to clear, Spurs stand in for Son

Still had our most tackles, so certainly not everytime he was taken on was he beaten but it was mostly just those 2 players on the left having lots of success against the United right side while they overloaded the right side with 3s and 4s linking up with passing moves.

There was also the Van De Ven run to set up the initial goal but that was more a De Ligt issue than Mazraoui because Van De Ven had a player to his left he could have passed to if Mazraoui had gone narrow to stop Van De Ven.

Edit - Spence comes on in the second half, so Spurs entire left wing is backup players at this point. He goes past Mazraoui 2 times before the 53 minute mark. So again a heavy workload for our fullback and he makes 5 tackles which is a lot, and yet he's rinced 4 or 5 times as well. He did get some support from Garnacho but hes obviously not the best defensively and not as good as Udogie is going forward and adding to the attack, or by the looks of this 45 mins Spence who was also a threat

Last edited:
Never. Dalot belongs in the category of players that should be nowhere near a truly proper Utd team.
This is harsh, I think Dalot is a solid player throughout the shit storm we’ve come across over the last 2 years. Think he’d excel if we can get our shit together

Been our best outfield player this season, or at least most consistent, but that doesn’t mean much unfortunately. I feel a bit sorry for him because he wouldn’t look out of place in teams like City or Madrid.

This is harsh, I think Dalot is a solid player throughout the shit storm we’ve come across over the last 2 years. Think he’d excel if we can get our shit together
Its not harsh. You’re standards are just low
We get our shit together he along with Bruno would stick out like a sort thumb

Look at him. It's minute 4. The game has just started. And you can't even put in the effort. The problem is, we don't have a replacement so that we can bench him. Why the feck are you raising your hand? He had 50 meters to figure out that his player was in front of him. To top it off, he even slows down towards the end. If this was my teammate, in a small 5-a-side game, I would feel the urge to kick him after pulling some shit like this.

Just painful to watch when the other players want it more. Ignore the text in the tweets, it's just to show Dalot "effort".

Its not harsh. You’re standards are just low
We get our shit together he along with Bruno would stick out like a sort thumb
For once I agree with you. Standing out amongst this group is still bang average. I still cant understand what this player was thinking letting opponent RW get to the back post. It was within first 5 minutes. No concentration whatsoever

He either gave Werner a yard or was too slow to make it up, couldn't make my mind up which, he seemed to get caught out by the pace.
Time will tell.

Never. Dalot belongs in the category of players that should be nowhere near a truly proper Utd team.
Behave, Dalot has been our best defender on many occasions, better than AWB, and a lot better than this guy who got rinsed by a DM and a stand in winger or two

His issue has always been defensive. He has a decent game defensively now and then and people will say things like ‘he’s sorted it out’ but then he does that kind of thing against Spurs. There’s no coach in professional football that will be coaching him to mark a player, I think that’s just a given when you reach about 7 or 8 years old. What I don’t get is he is tracking him initially but he just stops, like he can’t anticipate a cross.

His issue has always been defensive. He has a decent game defensively now and then and people will say things like ‘he’s sorted it out’ but then he does that kind of thing against Spurs. There’s no coach in professional football that will be coaching him to mark a player, I think that’s just a given when you reach about 7 or 8 years old. What I don’t get is he is tracking him initially but he just stops, like he can’t anticipate a cross.
I ddn't understanad that either, very untypical of him, maybe he thought the centrla defenders would cope, I don't know, strange reaction.
He certainly isn't as good on the left as he is on the right.