2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
I didn't want us to sign him but boy was I wrong. I shudder to think of the universe where we still had AWB and Maz was tearing it up for West Ham.
I didn't go as far as you, but I was an AWB apologist. He's a level or two above AWB technically and is more consistent as a passer as a result. I don't remember seeing anything noteworthy in the attacking third from him. Defensively, solid enough I guess.

I didn't go as far as you, but I was an AWB apologist. He's a level or two above AWB technically and is more consistent as a passer as a result. I don't remember seeing anything noteworthy in the attacking third from him. Defensively, solid enough I guess.
I think AWB got unreasonable amounts of bashing over his abilities with the ball in the early build up, but to me the biggest difference I see with Mazraoui is his ability to interact with players like Amad, Bruno, Mainoo, Garnacho in the attacking part of the pitch.

What a player we’ve finally rinsed Bayern
As i said before he is a very complete full back and if it wasn't for his injuries i'd argue that he is one of the best around.

But we made the big brain move to buy the inferior Sasha Boey for 30 millions last year that seems to be even more injury prone...

I didn't want us to sign him but boy was I wrong. I shudder to think of the universe where we still had AWB and Maz was tearing it up for West Ham.
Same universe that had them signing Kudus and us being lumbered with Antony.

Best of a bad bunch, in that he seemed unaffected by the turds around him.

It felt last night like he was playing Twente by himself at times.

If he can stay fit he will be our best signing in years.

Not sure how you can watch him, and decide that Bruno or Rashford are better players than him. They rarely play a good match, let alone good matches consecutively. De Ligt, Dalot, Mazraoui seem like our best players. Closely followed by Martinez, Zirkzee and Mainoo.