2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
I rate Dalot, but I'm was not surprised with how he let a player ran off him. He tends to have the occasional lapse in judgment. He possesses all the right attributes, but he's not the sharpest player on the field. You can see how he utilizes his athleticism, pace, and close ball control to break forward and make good runs, only to ruin it with poor decisions in the end. He often makes the same runs that Micky van de Ven made against us, but consistently makes the wrong choice at the final moment. Most of his assists come from quick, one-touch passes or crosses, where he doesn’t have to overthink. Overal, Noussair Mazraoui is better player

Last edited:
Behave, Dalot has been our best defender on many occasions, better than AWB, and a lot better than this guy who got rinsed by a DM and a stand in winger or two
Dalot has at best been an ok part of a bad bunch at times. Being better than AWB is a very low bar. He’s a decent level premier league defender, I don’t dispute that….but the brain fart capability is too strong for him to be a premier league winning level player. See basically all his games this season.

I would say that Mazraoui is better at essentially every part of the game than Dalot.

He seemed slightly of of sync with the rest of back four and on more than one occasion playing Porto onside as was behind our other players in the backline.

This guy was a bargain in terms of his level, unlucky with the header, but at least he properly challenged for it.

For no rational reason at all (more because of the weird curse that hangs over this club), I fear that this guy will go down the Darmian/Wan Bissaka route - starting out amazingly well and then slowly sliding into mediocrity.

Kept playing Porto players onside. I think he looks a good player but the whole defence has big problems.

For no rational reason at all (more because of the weird curse that hangs over this club), I fear that this guy will go down the Darmian/Wan Bissaka route - starting out amazingly well and then slowly sliding into mediocrity.
Except he hasn't? He was terrible to medicore when he first came, then he got into some form under Ten Hag and now he's back to how he was when he started.

Aston Villa 0:0 Man Utd New
Was feeling ill at dressing room at Half time so was forced to sub out.

ttps://x.com/TheUTDHQ/status/1844297492718117373

Wait, that's much more worse.
Oh god, yes, much much worse. Although it mentions he has had issues in the past so presumably it's something we were aware of and he's obviously been able to play with. If something felt off like that it would certainly explain the substitution against Villa with no apparent injury signs. Best wishes to him and hope he makes a full recovery soon, been one of the few bright spots of this season so far.

Potentially 4-8 weeks out though. FFS he's started the season so well and now he's out. Maybe our left side will be more exposed, we'll concede more goals, and lose more matches... leading to ETH being fired sooner rather later.

Sigh. Of course.

Saw this coming a mile off. Sign an injury prone player and what happens?

Noooo! :(

Wish him well, and hope he receives the very best treatment and advice; Juan Izquierdo is still fresh in everyone's memory.
Been removed now so not sure how accurate it is but I assume we were well aware of the issue when signing him and comfortable with it. Stems from him getting Covid doesn’t it?

ttps://x.com/TheUTDHQ/status/1844297492718117373

Wait, that's much more worse.

Yeah that's bad. Potentially retirement worthy in worst case. Let's hope the procedure can do something about it. Aguero had to retire from cardiac arrhythmia, although there are different severity levels/causes and potential treatments. Agueros case was a scar somewhere near his heart which caused palpitations, not sure how Mazraouis case is . Still something to be very cautious of.

Out for 2 months apparently, If true I hope Shaw is back after the International break so we dont have to play Lindelof at RB.

Last edited:
The bigger issue here is how a club of United Size, knowing that they’ve had huge issues at Full Back for at least two seasons don’t have at least 5 options to play in this position?

We had the opportunity to at least do a loan deal for Sergio Reguilon or Ben Chillwell, especially with Mallacia and Shaw’s recent issues. Seriously the sheer ineptitude of this is ridiculous.

INEOS need to seriously put some emergency cash into the club as an inter company loan, just so we can go get 3 or 4 players in the winter window, right now we need ;

Left Back, Centre Midfield Creator, Experienced Right Winger and Experienced CFW.

If they don’t do this, club will finish 12th to 16th?

Rename United to Manchester Infirmary FC

Luke Shaw and Mount get re-injured even before playing any minutes. We buy players with health issues right and back. Total mess