2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
He's a very cerebral player, makes the right decision on and off the ball the vast majority of the time.

Him and De Ligt are absolute steals

Just goes about his business quietly but he's a really good player. I'm yet to see any serious deficiencies in his game, he's very well rounded.

Continues to be very good. Between him and Dalot, we're currently getting a very good performance level from our fullbacks.

I was at the game - he was excellent. The only time they got in behind on our right hand side was when Amad was ball watching and not tracking the runner. I don’t think he lost a duel.

I feel like we have a playmaker when he plays there. Such an assured touch and passing

He looks a capable right back, not sure he is particuly outstanding at anything but just seems to be very capable at everything he needs to be very sold right back.

Very good once more. I just wish he would add more attacking wise, but that will come

Revamping the right side of defence with Mazraoui and De Ligt reminds me of what SAF did with the left side in 2006 with Evra and Vidic.

I really like him!

He is so consistent and some of his touches are pure class.

Starting to love him. Like de Ligt, he's a front-foot defender, pushes the opposition at every opportunity, plays on the edge and still seems so composed.

Technically fantastic, there was a moment he cleared a ball and the chased it to the touchline only to keep it in and take it round the winger.

Really impressed with his performances.

Top top full back. Very complete and comfortable on the ball. We aren't a crossing team so I wonder if that's an aspect of the game he is also good at.
Great signing so far

He will not beat his man with speed and cross it high, but if u generate space hes able to utilize it and play a well thought low cross to whoever is free in the box. Take that all day over headless wingers banging it to the middle when no one is near the area.

Top top full back. Very complete and comfortable on the ball. We aren't a crossing team so I wonder if that's an aspect of the game he is also good at.
Great signing so far
He is pretty good at crossing but United has no Kane in the middle. To every Bayern supporter it was always obvious that he‘d improve United. It’s a shame Bayern‘s RBs are both injured currently but still I don’t think he’s missed.

That can't be a given. He's been fantastic, really contributing to our level of control. Luke is going to have to earn his place.

No, I mean I like Shaw but our full backs feel like they're really functioning, no? Defensively solid, super comfortable and effective in build up play. Post Liverpool, obviously. I wouldn't change a thing.

He is pretty good isn't he? Does he keep his spot when Shaw comes back and Dalot is back in contention? Maybe...

He's going good so far, so comfortable and composed on the ball.

Imagine if he was at West Ham and we were still left looking at AWB labouring on the ball at right back. Doesn't bear thinking about.