2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Out for 2 months apparently, If true I hope Shaw is back after the International break so we dont have to play Lindelof at RB.
False news.. 2 MU accounts confirmed it's fake, he's most likely avaliable for the Brentford match. Can't post links or media, but yeah.

Damn that sounds scary even if it is relatively common and not too serious. Hope the guy is okay soon. For him and for us!

If this is true, as I had predicted, I said Dalot would move back to RB (through form, injury, player selection) and maybe show some of that form from last year. Hopefully it'll be with Amad in front of him and with Hojlund on the pitch at the same time. That combination will be the first of the season and perhaps something that's not even happened before.

Last edited:
Could move Dalot to RB and take a big gamble on Amass but will probably go with Evans or Collyer at LB

Could move Dalot to RB and take a big gamble on Amass but will probably go with Evans or Collyer at LB
Eth doesn’t make simple decisions. He will either play a CB at LB or CM at LB before playing a LB at LB. This is also why he wanted to keep Amrabat.

Martinez will play at LB I bet. Then whichever 2 CBs are available will play at CB.

I might be common but FFS it's still scary.
How common is it really, I dont know a single person who has had this problem.
It’s generally not scary, I do wonder what the procedure involved is though.

I’ve had them pretty strongly from anxiety and the my do trip you out the first time for sure.

If this is true, as I had predicted, I said Dalot would move back to RB (through form, injury, player selection) and maybe show some of that form from last year. Hopefully it'll be with Amad in front of him and with Hojlund on the pitch at the same time. That combination will be the first of the season and perhaps something that's not even happened before.
Wait, did you predict Mazraouis heart procedure?

With only Diogo Dalot as the only fit senior full back remaining, it's time to unleash the new Antonio Valencia. The one and only.. Antony. :eek:

Wait, did you predict Mazraouis heart procedure?
Nooo. I meant I just somehow knew Dalot would eventually go back to RB because of (inevitable) injury, form of other players, tactics etc. I feel he's been hard done by. He was our player of the season last year, showing massive improvement and consistency, cemented his RB, then gets told to play out of position AND is denied the chance to link up with a good cerebral pass and move player like Amad on the RW. Dalot's form at LB started decent and has got progressively worse since the beginning of the season. Whilst Mazraoui has been impressive at RB, I still feel we are missing Dalot's running power backwards and forwards.

It won't mean much in the grand scheme of things anyways under ETH unless he somehow again stumbles upon the right selection of players and tactics to save his ass (temporarily as we've seen many times in the past 2+ years)

I'm convinced this club is cursed.
My mate has this exact theory. It's like Lukaku left some of his voodoo bullshit (Zlatan voice) curses at Old Trafford. We seem to have things happen to us every week that most clubs don't have happen all season, or maybe that's because I read mostly about United news.

Either cursed or we are living in the trueman show and it's all staged for the entertainment of aliens.

Hillarious how this club failed to detect his health's problem during the medical check up. Completely amateurish stuff. Ooh ten hag can rightly feck off he kept adding his ajax men into this club regardless of their quality or their fitness.

So he had an ablation. Fergie had it done, Tony Blair had it done, I had it done. If it was successful he should be back right as rain, fairly soon

If it's an ablation he had, then a much more fun topic of discussion would be what arrhythmia we think he had. Based on his age profile I would guess AVNRT or WPW

Anyone else want to play? :D

If it's an ablation he had, then a much more fun topic of discussion would be what arrhythmia we think he had. Based on his age profile I would guess AVNRT or WPW

Anyone else want to play? :D
I had WPW and supposedly most people have it for years so I’d be surprised if it wasn’t picked up for a professional footballer in their checks. Not impossible though.

I had WPW and supposedly most people have it for years so I’d be surprised if it wasn’t picked up for a professional footballer in their checks. Not impossible though.

The resting ecg findings are subtle and may not necessarily be there at all, so there may not necessarily have been any indication unless they did some form of a stress test which would have unmasked it. (No idea if this is a regular part of footballer’s medicals? Considering the amount of money invested in these guys you would think that and a resting echo should be done as standard)

Hillarious how this club failed to detect his health's problem during the medical check up. Completely amateurish stuff. Ooh ten hag can rightly feck off he kept adding his ajax men into this club regardless of their quality or their fitness.
I’m sure the club didn’t fail to detect it given its pretty well publicised.

Did they fail to detect?

The resting ecg findings are subtle and may not necessarily be there at all, so there may not necessarily have been any indication unless they did some form of a stress test which would have unmasked it. (No idea if this is a regular part of footballer’s medicals? Considering the amount of money invested in these guys you would think that and a resting echo should be done as standard)
I’d be very surprised (shocked) if clubs didn’t do stress tests as part of medicals and indeed on an ongoing basis. There have been enough cardiac arrests in football.

I’m sure the club didn’t fail to detect it given its pretty well publicised.

Is it though? Cause i dont remember having read anything about it last summer and i dont remember caftards talked about it either..

Did they fail to detect?

You didnt think so? Well it's difficult to tell with this club, being so completely incompetent.