NFL 2024 | Let's Football

That might be Aiyuk out for the year. Did not look good.

Still looks so strange to me to see a team with less wins above a team with more wins in the table.

TZUJo1729461499.png

You’ve really suffered as a fan this last half decade or so.
I suffered through the Clyde Edwards-Helaire years of 2020 & 21. And then I had to endure the rebuild in 22 & 23.

2nd pick this game, yeah he's been.
He threw the ball to his receiver who fell down. I know I'm a bit of a Mahomer but how is he supposed to know that his guy would trip over himself after he threw him up the ball.

The QB play in this game has been absolutely pathetic which is bizarre considering these are two of the best in the league

That was a slick decision by the Jets HC to fake the challenge flag.

That was a terrible decision to throw the ball, and of course terrible throw by Rodgers.

This is why I refuse to be a jets fan. I don't need to add to my misery with United

I guess that confirms it, calling a penalty on me for you changing your own math.
No my maths did not change considering I said 3 super bowls in my post with the win-loss record, so it obviously means I'm counting 2019 as well. And I can hazard a guess as to why you might have missed the post season results too.

No my maths did not change considering I said 3 super bowls in my post with the win-loss record, so it obviously means I'm counting 2019 as well. And I can hazard a guess as to why you might have missed the post season results too.
I really don’t care, I just hope you were joking with the “woe is me” stuff when you’re on the 2nd best run of any franchise this century.

Gotta be honest, Wilson played better than I expected, especially on play action. Got set up in excellent field position twice by his defense picking off Rodgers though but still, he looked a whole lot better than he did with the Broncos, didn't expect that.

Brock Bowers casually on pace to break Puka Nacua's rookie reception record from last year by almost 10 catches at the moment :lol: