Mikel Arteta | Lego Pep watch

Yes. It's Arsenal paying Mancini and City players money via fake consultancy jobs, shell companies and facing 115 charges.

Plastic club, soulless from its ground to its fans, only relevant because of corruption.

Worst comes to worst I have the satisfaction of knowing my club aren't cheats denying other teams trophies.

I despise Spurs, have a rivalry with United but I know they haven't cheated their way to trophies
I hate City and don’t disagree but you do know Arteta was a part of all that too with Pep right?

It actually built a platform for him to be what he is now infact..

You guys are just like Arteta, all mouth but spineless. Neither your manager nor your fans have the bottle for a race. We're 5 games in and your melting down after being gifted two goals by a referee.

Not cheats? Do you know how you guys got in the top division of football in the first place to never be relegated?
You literally had no right to be in it, you finished fifth in the 2nd division whilst being known as the Bank of England for your crazy financial spending and got voted in over more deserving clubs because of the "pull" of a certain Henry Norris MP. As a gunner I'd not expect you to know anything about your own club though. You were literally the City of your time.

Imagine Arteta, Jesus, Zinchenko, Sterling... thats a lot of cheats at your club too. No sympathy for them when they come up short yet again.
Melting down yet its your cheat players giving out interviews with no sense of real history whining about football and how it's meant to be played.

When your club is consigned to the dustbin of history or it should after the hearing ends then we can have a chat.

Melting down yet its your cheat players giving out interviews with no sense of real history whining about football and how it's meant to be played.

When your club is consigned to the dustbin of history or it should after the hearing ends then we can have a chat.
If we're punished we'll deserve it, in fact I've said many times I think we should be so that's not the gotcha you think it is.

But none of that will stop Arteta playing like a coward in big games and inevitably costing you trophies you're capable of winning. Or your fanbase having breakdowns 5 games into the season after a decent result of all things because Silva said you play shit on a stick cowardly football.

Bernardo just told the truth, you came, you played like cowards and Liverpool never did that. Accept it, not that big a deal. You got a point and are still in the race till Arteta does it a few more times.

When analysing his management style, people need to take into account Arsenal's, and Arteta's history over the past 10+ years.

He was signed as a player on the back of an 8-2 defeat to Utd. He played in a team often seen as a great footballing team but had a soft underbelly, that suffered heavy defeats because the manager was too stubborn to change that...5-1 to Liverpool, 6-0 to Chelsea, 6-3 to City etc.

Then when he left to go to City as coach, he was involved in the setup that used to swat Arsenal away with ease, not only now.at The Etihad, by coming down to The Emirates and completely dominating every aspect of the game including the score sheet.

This continued after Wenger with Emery,.I remember 5-1 at Anfield, 4-1 Vs Chelsea in a Europa League final. So this wasn't just a manager issue any more, this was an inferiority complex that had completely set in at the club.

That didn't even stop when Arteta became manager. I remember 5-0 at The Etihad, 4-0 at Anfield. I think at 1 point we were on a run of 25+ games without a win at a top 6 rival or something ridiculous like that. So something had to change, and had to change drastically, both tactically and mentally, and.its taken time but it has.

We are now on a run where we are 8 or 9 unbeaten at top 6 rivals. It's not pretty at times, but it's at the very least effective. I'm not sure it's even the end point the way Arteta wants us to play, I'm sure he'd lie us to dominate more and get results, but I think it's part of the evolution. And even if we never nget there, it's certainly more fun to as an Arsenal fan to watch us being ultra competitive than just slumping to heavy defeats after defeat.

Reactions: Fortitude
The Spanish Pulis . Arsenal fans are a delusional bunch at the best of times. But the blind faith they have in this guy is hilarious. £700 million and his only trophy is a team Emery built. Don't get the hype this man gets . I have been highly critical of Ten Hag but the stick he gets and the praise Lego man gets is truly baffling from the media. Ten Hag has already achieved more. If the Arsenal board had backed Emery the way they have with lego man they would of had a league title by now. I still laugh at some Arsenal fans when they said they were going to beat Bayern 8-0 last season. What are they watching

Stuff like going down just to break rhythm and give the manager an opportunity to disseminate instructions is incredibly unsporting to me.

VAR should be checking to see if they can be justified and book the player and manager in those situations.

When analysing his management style, people need to take into account Arsenal's, and Arteta's history over the past 10+ years.

He was signed as a player on the back of an 8-2 defeat to Utd. He played in a team often seen as a great footballing team but had a soft underbelly, that suffered heavy defeats because the manager was too stubborn to change that...5-1 to Liverpool, 6-0 to Chelsea, 6-3 to City etc.

Then when he left to go to City as coach, he was involved in the setup that used to swat Arsenal away with ease, not only now.at The Etihad, by coming down to The Emirates and completely dominating every aspect of the game including the score sheet.

This continued after Wenger with Emery,.I remember 5-1 at Anfield, 4-1 Vs Chelsea in a Europa League final. So this wasn't just a manager issue any more, this was an inferiority complex that had completely set in at the club.

That didn't even stop when Arteta became manager. I remember 5-0 at The Etihad, 4-0 at Anfield. I think at 1 point we were on a run of 25+ games without a win at a top 6 rival or something ridiculous like that. So something had to change, and had to change drastically, both tactically and mentally, and.its taken time but it has.

We are now on a run where we are 8 or 9 unbeaten at top 6 rivals. It's not pretty at times, but it's at the very least effective. I'm not sure it's even the end point the way Arteta wants us to play, I'm sure he'd lie us to dominate more and get results, but I think it's part of the evolution. And even if we never nget there, it's certainly more fun to as an Arsenal fan to watch us being ultra competitive than just slumping to heavy defeats after defeat.

I don't think its the end point either, I think he'd like to turn the corner one day. But I think yesterday screamed inferiority complex. One he shouldn't have now. I feel like City walk away from yesterdays game thinking "Good team but afraid of us" instead of "Wow, these guys are our equals". Liverpool used to genuinely terrify us.

After weathering the storm and the equalizer you really could and should have taken the game to us. We were all over the place but you were shackled and I do think it holds you back, something similar happened vs Spurs when you had a period on top. If you want to win the title/titles you have to imho step up and have a real go in those moments. That's what Liverpool would do, that's what Bayern, Real etc... would do and its what Arteta needs to allow you guys to do.

In a league where you can only afford to drop 20 points he has to be braver imho. If he goes to Anfield and plays that way it becomes 6 or maybe 7. That doesn't allow scope for many more in other games. He has to go and win things.

It was crwp to watch but they did play over half a game with 10 men.

Maybe need some anti stupidity coaching though. Red card was harsh but literally only a few weeks ago they had someone sent off in a big game for kicking the ball away. It's arguably cost them 4 points now

City didn't lose and yet they are still sore losers. Real Klopp levels of whinery.

"They didn't play in a way that allows us to do what we want to do".. boo fecking hoo.. Arsenal were well in it with 11 and would have probably gone for it more if not for the red.

Arteta set Arsenal up well with 10 men, they just needed a better option for an out ball. City's approach to it was predictable and ridiculous, pass round go for the middle, lay it off & shoot. Only took Pep 40 mins to realise, Dias can't shoot from 30 yards and also we need to the get the ball wider... genius management that. If the players on the pitch weren't so set to pre rehearsed routines they could have figured that out for themselves.

City didn't lose and yet they are still sore losers. Real Klopp levels of whinery.

"They didn't play in a way that allows us to do what we want to do".. boo fecking hoo.. Arsenal were well in it with 11 and would have probably gone for it more if not for the red.

Arteta set Arsenal up well with 10 men, they just needed a better option for an out ball. City's approach to it was predictable and ridiculous, pass round go for the middle, lay it off & shoot. Only took Pep 40 mins to realise, Dias can't shoot from 30 yards and also we need to the get the ball wider... genius management that. If the players on the pitch weren't so set to pre rehearsed routines they could have figured that out for themselves.
I mean Pep has said multiple times (confirmed by Henry) what happens after they reach the final 3rd is completely on the players, and his job is to make sure they get to that position with numeric overloads then its up to them but ok.

Last edited:
Idol? What?

Yes. Arteta has been involved in hiring managers and paying City players.
Completely deflecting. He and your players that came from there are cheats by association unless you're trying veryyyy hard to perform mental gymnastics. Any success you might have is largely built on a cheat having profited from the situation at City.

He’s such a cnut

some people seem to be in denial that he’s actually really good though

I don't think its the end point either, I think he'd like to turn the corner one day. But I think yesterday screamed inferiority complex. One he shouldn't have now. I feel like City walk away from yesterdays game thinking "Good team but afraid of us" instead of "Wow, these guys are our equals". Liverpool used to genuinely terrify us.

After weathering the storm and the equalizer you really could and should have taken the game to us. We were all over the place but you were shackled and I do think it holds you back, something similar happened vs Spurs when you had a period on top. If you want to win the title/titles you have to imho step up and have a real go in those moments. That's what Liverpool would do, that's what Bayern, Real etc... would do and its what Arteta needs to allow you guys to do.

In a league where you can only afford to drop 20 points he has to be braver imho. If he goes to Anfield and plays that way it becomes 6 or maybe 7. That doesn't allow scope for many more in other games. He has to go and win things.
I don't agree with that point. I think if you listen to Stones and Silva post match, City were rattled yesterday and Arsenal probably left that pitch with that inferiority complex completely gone, if it even was there to begin with at the start of the match.

Arsenal kept City out with 10 men for basically 55 mins, and with ease. City created nothing until that lucky break at the end.

I agree and disagree to a point. I think the inferiority complex is still a bit there, hence the tactical adjustments changing from high to mid blocks for these big away games. We struggled first 15mins or so, you were managing to find spaces where we don't usually give away spaces, got the goal & struggled to get the ball. But i think we grew into the half, ended up with spells of good possession and scored 2 goals with it. As for that's Liverpool, Madrid, Bayern having a real go, i'm not sure what else you want us to do? We scored 2 goals in a 20min spell, cant think of many times any of those teams have scored more than that in a 20 mins spell at The Etihad?

Oh, & ignore the trolls. Noticed there's a couple of newbies who seem to just want to insult & seem to be too much up Arteta's arse it doesn't make for decent discussions.

I agree and disagree to a point. I think the inferiority complex is still a bit there, hence the tactical adjustments changing from high to mid blocks for these big away games. We struggled first 15mins or so, you were managing to find spaces where we don't usually give away spaces, got the goal & struggled to get the ball. But i think we grew into the half, ended up with spells of good possession and scored 2 goals with it. As for that's Liverpool, Madrid, Bayern having a real go, you need to tell me examples of where these teams managed to do that at the Etihad and score 2 goals in a 20 mins spell, because i'm really struggling to think of a time where they really managed to do that? Perhaps in a cup game or 2 Liverpool managed that but can't think of any time in the league?

Oh, & ignore the trolls. Noticed there's a couple of newbies who seem to just want to insult & seem to be too much up Arteta's arse it doesn't make for decent discussions.
Its not the goals anyone can score 2 goals in a few minutes, its the approach. City were terrified of Liverpool and while they very rarely got the win at the Etihad, they were rent free in City heads so much so they just demolished us at Anfield everytime. You guys don't create that fair factor. Madrid when they beat us in the CL semi went head to head in a 4-3 loss here but again, we were terrified of Vinicius and Rodrygo so much so we threw away a game we should have won to them.

Not to be an asshole as you're quite a calm poster for a gunner, but we've went behind in every home game this season including Ipswich, teams going ahead at the Etihad is nothing new or scoring 2 goals.

Absolutely not based on my perspective. I was worried after the first goal came in, but we were actually the more dangerous team in the first half before the red card and Gabriel and Trossard could've scored before Gabriel eventually headed in the 2nd.

Judging by the reactions of Stones, Silva and Halaand, your team is completely rattled by the fact that they could barely threaten us defensively even though we were 10 men at your ground and especially given the context of last season where we completely shut you out. Imagine if it had stayed 11 v 11.

Usually people have a go at others when they feel threatened by them. For example Ferguson v Wenger completely cooled off when Wenger was no longer a threat.

Absolutely not based on my perspective. I was worried after the first goal came in, but we were actually the more dangerous team in the first half before the red card and Gabriel and Trossard could've scored before Gabriel eventually headed in the 2nd.

Judging by the reactions of Stones, Silva and Halaand, your team is completely rattled by the fact that they could barely threaten us defensively even though we were 10 men at your ground and especially given the context of last season where we completely shut you out. Imagine if it had stayed 11 v 11.

Usually people have a go at others when they feel threatened by them. For example Ferguson v Wenger completely cooled off when Wenger was no longer a threat.
Do we see Brentford as a threat? did Spain see Scotland as a threat when Rodri said it? Stop, the only thing City took out of the game yesterday as they already knew Arsenal are a very good side, if they don't have it in them to go for it.
Do you think we somehow think more of you than last season after that? Are more worried? C'mon.

You aren't shutting teams out and minimizing chances like you were last season. Like I said every team you've played this season had more shots than you bar Wolves. Every single one. They don't stay out forever.

Do we see Brentford as a threat? did Spain see Scotland as a threat when Rodri said it? Stop, the only thing City took out of the game yesterday as they already knew Arsenal are a very good side, if they don't have it in them to go for it.
Do you think we somehow think more of you than last season after that? Are more worried? C'mon.
I think you're in denial if you think a team you've failed to beat in the last 4 games (Lost 2 and Drawn 2) is not your equal.

I think you're in denial if you think a team you've failed to beat in the last 4 games (Lost 2 and Drawn 2) is not your equal.
I think you're in denial if you think the team with 6 PL titles and 1 CL vs your nothing in major competitions in the last 7 seasons are your equal.

You're not. You should see our record vs United over the last 5 years... are they our equals?
Our last 10 games vs United in the league are w5 d1 l4 and its 1-1 in back to back FA Cup Finals.
Edit: Our last 10 league games vs you. w7 d2 l1. You did win a charity shield though well done.

The bottom line is you threw away an 11 point lead, then last season you threw away a lead again cause your manager turtles up time and again when the going gets tough. Thats why you aren't Cities equals and he's already started this season in a defensive mindset. Despite the talent you guys have, you haven't the balls to win the trophies to be our equals even if we are cheating bastards. You don't have the mentality and that comes from the manager (who I quite like).

Like I said its why most City folk see Liverpool as the bigger threat even now, cause if they get on a roll, they won't turtle up, their support and club mentality won't let them. They'll just push and push some more and never accept a point. They'll always go for it.

Last edited:
I think you're in denial if you think the team with 6 PL titles and 1 CL vs your nothing in major competitions in the last 7 seasons are your equal.

You're not. You should see our record vs United over the last 5 years... are they our equals?
Our last 10 games vs United in the league are w5 d1 l4 and its 1-1 in back to back FA Cup Finals.
Edit: Our last 10 league games vs you. w7 d2 l1. You did win a charity shield though well done.

The bottom line is you threw away an 11 point lead, then last season you threw away a lead again cause your manager turtles up time and again when the going gets tough. Thats why you aren't Cities equals and he's already started this season in a defensive mindset. Despite the talent you guys have, you haven't the balls to win the trophies to be our equals even if we are cheating bastards. You don't have the mentality and that comes from the manager (who I quite like).

Like I said its why most City folk see Liverpool as the bigger threat even now, cause if they get on a roll, they won't turtle up, their support and club mentality won't let them. They'll just push and push some more and never accept a point. They'll always go for it.
Looks as if you're rattled too now :lol:. Not sure why you're going back to 2018 when we're talking about whether Arsenal is a threat to City at this moment in time. Why not go back to 1886 while you're at it and see if we're equal?

P.S. You should put an asterisk on the 6 PL titles as they might not be there by the end of the year ;)

Bizarre argument.

Really? Is it more bizarre than claiming Liverpool is a bigger threat now than Arsenal, a team they finished 2 pts ahead of last season and failed to beat in the last 4 games? Or using midtable teams who beat them in one-off games or Scotland as examples?

Stuff like going down just to break rhythm and give the manager an opportunity to disseminate instructions is incredibly unsporting to me.

VAR should be checking to see if they can be justified and book the player and manager in those situations.
Every club in history has done this. It's been going on for decades. At least now they factor it into the stoppage time minutes, whereas until recently, anything above 4 minutes of added time was seen as outrageous unless there had been a serious injury.

Really? Is it more bizarre than claiming Liverpool is a bigger threat now than Arsenal, a team they finished 2 pts ahead of last season and failed to beat in the last 4 games? Or using midtable teams who beat them in one-off games or Scotland as examples?
Yes. Liverpool have gone beyond what you've achieved. Using 4 games to solely to say you're an equal, which you did, is silly.

The Spanish Pulis . Arsenal fans are a delusional bunch at the best of times. But the blind faith they have in this guy is hilarious. £700 million and his only trophy is a team Emery built. Don't get the hype this man gets . I have been highly critical of Ten Hag but the stick he gets and the praise Lego man gets is truly baffling from the media. Ten Hag has already achieved more. If the Arsenal board had backed Emery the way they have with lego man they would of had a league title by now. I still laugh at some Arsenal fans when they said they were going to beat Bayern 8-0 last season. What are they watching
Jeez an absolute barn buster of a post! Just wrong on so many levels. It's mind boggling how some on here perceive football.

Looks as if you're rattled too now :lol:. Not sure why you're going back to 2018 when we're talking about whether Arsenal is a threat to City at this moment in time. Why not go back to 1886 while you're at it and see if we're equal?

P.S. You should put an asterisk on the 6 PL titles as they might not be there by the end of the year ;)

Oh there he goes. No excuse for his own team on the pitch so charges. I think City are guilty as sin for what its worth but you're manager is still spineless and hasn't the balls to win the league anyway. Maybe he can hire some pickpockets to take it, or play the CL music through the tannoys during training.

Liverpool are a bigger threat because if Liverpool got the leads you guys had in back to back seasons they quite ironically wouldn't let it slip. They're mentally stronger than you as a club (they're mentally stronger than City too). Hence those 6 CL titles some of which when they weren't even a great team. They have a superior mentality at their core and its why they can do what you cannot. They're afraid of no one. If they build up steam, they'll go in the mid 90's points wise. Despite being an inferior team to you guys, you aren't capable of that.

My examples were you said players are rattled cause they said you played coward ball. But players have said that about lots in the last couple of seasons. Allison even said it about Forest, are Liverpool scared of Forest?

Last edited:
Yes. It's Arsenal paying Mancini and City players money via fake consultancy jobs, shell companies and facing 115 charges.

Plastic club, soulless from its ground to its fans, only relevant because of corruption.

Worst comes to worst I have the satisfaction of knowing my club aren't cheats denying other teams trophies.

I despise Spurs, have a rivalry with United but I know they haven't cheated their way to trophies
Google your own club

Google your own club
They don't wanna know about their own history, how they got into the league in the first place. As they say about City no one will remember in the future so they at least practice what they preach by forgetting.
They prattle on about history without knowing their own beside trophy count and use that to think they're like part of a big 3 with United and Liverpool but they're not. They're clearly the 3rd biggest club in England of course but closer to the chasing Villa or Everton than United or Pool and thats with all the shenanigans they pulled in the early days.

I don't know what game you were watching, but City dominated that 1st half and Arsenal went ahead against the run of play.

The way the teams approached the game from the beginning shows that Arsenal still has some inferiority complex which they shouldn't have IMO.

You guys are just like Arteta, all mouth but spineless. Neither your manager nor your fans have the bottle for a race. We're 5 games in and your melting down after being gifted two goals by a referee.

Not cheats? Do you know how you guys got in the top division of football in the first place to never be relegated?
You literally had no right to be in it, you finished fifth in the 2nd division whilst being known as the Bank of England for your crazy financial spending and got voted in over more deserving clubs because of the "pull" of a certain Henry Norris MP. As a gunner I'd not expect you to know anything about your own club though. You were literally the City of your time.

Imagine Arteta, Jesus, Zinchenko, Sterling... thats a lot of cheats at your club too. No sympathy for them when they come up short yet again.
City fans are fecking hilarious :lol:

Imagine criticising other fans for not having the "bottle" for a title race when literally the only reason your own fans have experienced trophies recently is because you were lucky enough to get taken over by a petro-state that wanted to launder its reputation

He is a very good manager to be fair(I get why people find his antics annoying).

That tweet is bonkers though.

City fans are fecking hilarious :lol:

Imagine criticising other fans for not having the "bottle" for a title race when literally the only reason your own fans have experienced trophies recently is because you were lucky enough to get taken over by an petro-state that wanted to launder its reputation
Ah yes, I've never ever heard a City fan admit to being super lucky that we won the petro-state lottery, not once. We all clearly believe we worked super hard for the takeover. But the thing is when we got in to them outside of a few bluemoon lunatics we never melted down like you have after 5 games. You guys are already broken and this shit is funny as hell cause all that was said is you're a defensive team with a cowardly manager in big away games. Compare that to the shit thrown at City, yeah you're melting down over nothing. Literally one City fan and a couple of United poking fun in here in the last 24 hours and you've all lost it.

Its why you folded twice in 2 years and AFTV is every non-Arsenal supporters fave channel.

Last edited:
Ah yes, I've never ever heard a City fan admit to being super lucky that we won the petro-state lottery, not once. We all clearly believe we worked super hard for the takeover. But the thing is when we got in to them outside of a few bluemoon lunatics we never melted down like you have after 5 games. You guys are already broken and this shit is funny as hell cause all that was said is you're a defensive team with a cowardly manager in big away games. Compare that to the shit thrown at City, yeah you're melting down over nothing.

Its why you folded twice in 2 years and AFTV is every non-Arsenal supporters fave channel.
I guess Abu Dhabi got lucky in choosing a fan base such as yourselves with such mental strength. I'm sure that's the real reason you're so successful

I guess Abu Dhabi got lucky in choosing a fan base such as yourselves with such mental strength. I'm sure that's the real reason you're so successful
Nope but had they chosen you it woulda been fecking hilarious. Unlike you we have the ability to laugh at ourselves and have a bit of fun. You guys are Aston Villa (great club by the way) with the entitlement of a United or Liverpool.

"You guys played like cowards"
"We didn't park the bus, City played defensively too, with their CB's on the edge of our box and 33 shots".
"you guys are cheats" It ridiculous, a club who used an MPs pull to cheese their way into the league in the first place when it wasn't merited, and were literally known as The Bank of England complaining about another club being more corrupt and having more money. Cry me a river. City are the ultimate symptom of a game thats always been rotten forefronted by clubs like yours.