Marcus Rashford England flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Seems weird since ETH has been hellbent on starting him every game the last year, trying to play him into some kind of form and then drops him when he gets 3 goals in 2 games.

If he’s been dropped for disciplinary reasons once again then wow.

You have to assume something is going on, at least.

Between getting dropped and ETH's comments in the presser, there must be something going on discipline-wise.

Feck's sake.

Between getting dropped and ETH's comments in the presser, there must be something going on discipline-wise.

Feck's sake.

What were his comments in the presser? The ones I read suggested Rashford was getting things right, after some issues offfield last season.

Thought it was weird that ETH referred to his off field issues. Want to assume it’s a coincidence because if he’s done something again…

What were his comments in the presser? The ones I read suggested Rashford was getting things right, after some issues offfield last season.
Yeah, I took it that way as well, but that combined with him being pretty inexplicably dropped straight after seems to suggest it was hinting at something.

Hopefully not and I'm just doing 2+2=5 here.

Very strange from ETH.. Rotating is fine, but you dont rotate a player who finaly looks to have found som kind of form, you build on that, and then rotate later

Yeah, I took it that way as well, but that combined with him being pretty inexplicably dropped straight after seems to suggest it was hinting at something.

Hopefully not and I'm just doing 2+2=5 here.

Yeah, hopefully unrelated. Really want us to have a happy squad this season with no distractions!

This place is bizarre.

Everyone wanted him dropped… now everyone wants him to play..

Garnacho is in good form and deserves a game. No big deal.

This place is bizarre.

Everyone wanted him dropped… now everyone wants him to play..

Garnacho is in good form and deserves a game. No big deal.
Everyone wanted him dropped when he wasn’t performing. You don’t rotate in form players unless it’s an easy home game or something. He should have started instead of Zirkee cause Gsrnacho deserves to start as well.

Bizarre to complain about the manager rotating when we actually have options for places in the team.

It would be much more concerning if he wasn't willing to rotate Rashford and one of Garnacho/Amad would have to be benched in his favour, even when they're making their own arguments for deserving to start. Let him compete for his place.

Everyone wanted him dropped when he wasn’t performing. You don’t rotate in form players unless it’s an easy home game or something. He should have started instead of Zirkee cause Gsrnacho deserves to start as well.
He had a good game v Barnsley. So did Garnacho.

It’s absolutely no big deal. If anything it’s good that the players know no one is untouchable and that they’ll get their opportunity if they perform.

If Ten Hag thought Rashford lacked professionalism, why did he continuously play him all season? Amad was on the bench pretty much the entire of the 2nd half of last season, while Rashford started every game.

Did I miss something here? Sky saying Ten Hag said he lacks professionalism
:rolleyes:

Media play y'all like pianos
fish-yoink.gif

The decision for him to be on the bench for this one may well have been made prior to the Barnsley game.

Everyone complaining about Rashford but I think it's great that we finally have a strong sub bench, it's looking great tonight, strongest in years and I suspect will make a big difference in the result tonight

I'd have started him but it's there's nothing in it really

Amad didn't start the last game due to rotation so was always gonna start, then Garnacho had a stormer

Rashford's recent return to form isn't gonna disappear because he doesn't start one game

Crystal Palace 0:0 Man Utd New
Came on, did nothing as expected, and probably goes back complaining to his media buddies. Sick of seeing others working for the team and then this dude just casually walking around and acting like he owns the place, while doing the grand total of feck all.

Shocking decision dropping him for this. Would perhaps have gotten away with it but after wasting so many chances there's no excuses for Ten Hag

We where by far the better team up until Rashford came on, Palace took over completely after that. Rashford found his level midweek against Barnsley and he showed just that toda.

Here comes the nonsense.

We lost control of the game before Rashford came on and never regained it.

Scapegoat though, as always.

Here comes the nonsense.

We lost control of the game before Rashford came on and never regained it.

Scapegoat though, as always.
We were always in control of the game. We just needed someone to be productive in the final third and Rashford decided he fancied a stroll instead.

There was a passage of play where Garnacho had the ball on the left. Rashford, instead of making a forward run, or even going square to Garnacho to offer himself as an option to pass, went behind and to the right of Garnacho. With zero options available to Garnacho, we lost the ball.

Non-existent and I am not blaming him. Martinez never tried to pass the ball to him.

Shocking decision dropping him for this. Would perhaps have gotten away with it but after wasting so many chances there's no excuses for Ten Hag
Agreed, why drop a player in good form? It's a bit like his presser was pre-empting him being dropped just to prove a point?