Marcus Rashford England flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Promising signs right from the first game of season.

Wish he could enjoy his goals more though. Think that's been part of his problem, that downbeat nature he's been carrying for years now.

Next goal go nuts Marcus.

Promising signs right from the first game of season.

Wish he could enjoy his goals more though. Think that's been part of his problem, that downbeat nature he's been carrying for years now.

Next goal go nuts Marcus.

Think its more because of the criticism he has got over the last 18 months, his goals have been few, if he gets going and his his purple patch, I suspect you will see more of a celebration from him.

Think its more because of the criticism he has got over the last 18 months, his goals have been few, if he gets going and his his purple patch, I suspect you will see more of a celebration from him.

I think it's been longer than 18 month. Just took the media a long time to acknowledge his drop in performance level.

Showed the skills that he has in his locker when his confident and the team plays well. Happy for him and hope he keeps going.

Genuinely pleased for Rashford. It wasn’t a great start to the season in those first few games but there is certainly promising signs after his performances against Southampton and Barnsley.

I’ve hammered him over the course of the last 18 months and he still (for me at least) has an awful lot to show in the games/months ahead.

I hope he can get back to where he was previously. When he’s performing he’s a huge player for us. A great showing last couple of games though. Long may it continue