Leny Yoro image 15

Leny Yoro France flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

Still can't believe this, I hope it's only a 1 month injury at worst.

I think it's quite clear that if Yoro has a serious injury the reason it hasn't been communicated publicly is because we're knee deep in discussions over multiple defenders.

Should that information drop, it could have an impact on other teams leveraging a position of strength against us.

I think it's quite clear that if Yoro has a serious injury the reason it hasn't been communicated publicly is because we're knee deep in discussions over multiple defenders.

Should that information drop, it could have an impact on other teams leveraging a position of strength against us.

Or it's because we do experiments on them in training and we cant let that info out!

Or he just never says anything to cover all bases in all circumstances. Which is what he he has done since he arrived. The same stock answer is perfect. Then nobody can read into it. You'd think.

Or it's because we do experiments on them in training and we cant let that info out!

Or he just never says anything to cover all bases in all circumstances. Which is what he he has done since he arrived. The same stock answer is perfect. Then nobody can read into it. You'd think.

Personally, I think it's bullying. He only went down injured because EtH was kicking the poor kid around in the changing room prior.

Am I missing something? They're just saying what ETH already told us. We've been careful with Yoro, making him sit out half of the training sessions. We all presumed this was because he joined pre-season late. I don't see why any of that would be a reason he couldn't play 45 minutes of a friendly match?

You said "almost limping about" in another post. Where did you get that from?

If he cannot train, why can he play a 45 min friendly?

The limping about was a comment said on one of the channels when they were watching United train. I do not know if i have time to run through all the videos to find the time stamp since i am at work.

You'd expect that if it wasn't too serious then they'd just come out and say so.

The lack of confirmation is just creating a vacuum that is allowing rumours to be spread. It definitely is concerning.

If he cannot train, why can he play a 45 min friendly?

The limping about was a comment said on one of the channels when they were watching United train. I do not know if i have time to run through all the videos to find the time stamp since i am at work.

Nobody said he can’t train. ETH said he is attending 50% of the training sessions. Each of which surely lasts more than 45 minutes.

You'd expect that if it wasn't too serious then they'd just come out and say so.

The lack of confirmation is just creating a vacuum that is allowing rumours to be spread. It definitely is concerning.

When they give a timeframe it's often wrong, thus allowing rumours to be spread. There's not a lot you can do to stop idle chat.

When they give a timeframe it's often wrong, thus allowing rumours to be spread. There's not a lot you can do to stop idle chat.

I think by not saying anything it's worse than giving a rough timeframe and for that to be wrong.

Agree. I understand ETH thinks there are benefits of not telling so much about injuries because it is knowledge he wants to avoid giving to opponents and also for the transfer market. However it is really frustrating as a fan following the club when you get a zero info. Especially when it comes to such an exciting new player.

I heard once that information and rumours are like filling up a cup. If you only pour a little info in to the cup, the rest will be rumours, as the cup will always be full.

what’s with the impatience here? What difference dose it make if the club come out and tell us how long he is injured for? I really don’t see the benefit.

I hope it's negative days and he receives an Uno reverse card to use next time the injury demon comes a-knockin'
If you go back and watch the Arsenal game he actually came back on fully recovered before he got injured in the first place.

Considering we were so shit last season, and that resulted in the relationship between the players/manager and fans erode (literally boos at so many games), you'd think a more open and honest relationship is what we'd be working towards.

If he's out for 2 weeks, 4, weeks, or knowing our shit medical team, 6 months, just let us know so we know where we're at! Instead, its rumour mill that helps nobody.

Considering we were so shit last season, and that resulted in the relationship between the players/manager and fans erode (literally boos at so many games), you'd think a more open and honest relationship is what we'd be working towards.

If he's out for 2 weeks, 4, weeks, or knowing our shit medical team, 6 months, just let us know so we know where we're at! Instead, its rumour mill that helps nobody.
I don't think swifter injury updates would make any meaningful difference to the broader levels of dissatisfaction at club performance.

I don't think swifter injury updates would make any meaningful difference to the broader levels of dissatisfaction at club performance.

Not asking for on the day, it's been 3-4 days now?

No but maybe it will go some way to placating the excitable cafe members....

There is something a tad iffy about being overly eager to placate excitable members IMO
I doubt the club give a feck it's just something I want, as it's one less thing for people to moan about!