Leny Yoro image 15

Leny Yoro France flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

So no real Updates yet just speculations

Pure speculation only.

I’ll admit it doesn’t look good, but that’s exactly what these spoofers are playing off. People’s fear, and his reaction when he went off. If he is out for a while, they’ll claim to be an oracle; and if he isn’t they just say “not as bad as initially feared”.

Let’s just wait and see what the club says. We might not know until the next presser. The Athletic said Hojlund is a hamstring injury, and Yoro ankle.

Hard to get excited by signings when most get injured a lot. Martinez, Varane, Malacia, Van der Beek, Diallo, Mount. Hojlund was injured a bit last year too. That's just going back a few years, it's far too many players getting injured.

If the injury is as serious as the media is speculating then I don’t expect we’ll see Yoro until at least November when he could get minutes in the cup competitions. He’s only 18 and the club has to take a long term approach with his development. We cannot and should not rush him back.

Still seems like we need better medical department employees.

I heard a couple fan channels that observed the training the day before the Arsenal game and many saw Yoro almost limping around a bit, not training and they asked if injury? and then got told "just pre-cautionary" and he still played against Arsenal?

If this is the case then i really have huge question marks with that to be honest.

I heard a couple fan channels that observed the training the day before the Arsenal game and many saw Yoro almost limping around a bit, not training and they asked if injury? and then got told "just pre-cautionary" and he still played against Arsenal?

If this is the case then i really have huge question marks with that to be honest.
Were the trainings open to public?

Ah you'd just get fed up of this shit, wouldn't you? It's like we're not allowed to have anything good.
It's fecking outrageous. Our €60m signing injured and out until autumn you would imagine. It's hard to get anywhere when this kind of shit is happening constantly at this club, it needs investigating. We also need to get a new CB in now too but instead the club will probably just shrug it's shoulders and force us to watch Harry Maguire partner Martinez until October/November.

If the injury is as serious as the media is speculating then I don’t expect we’ll see Yoro until at least November when he could get minutes in the cup competitions. He’s only 18 and the club has to take a long term approach with his development. We cannot and should not rush him back.

So if that's the case, we really do realistically need one or two more CB signings, unless we want Maguire, Evans and Lindelof featuring in a bulk of games coming up to then. Seeing Varane sign with Como is surreal as feck considering all of this.

It's fecking outrageous. Our €60m signing injured and out until autumn you would imagine. It's hard to get anywhere when this kind of shit is happening constantly at this club, it needs investigating. We also need to get a new CB in now too but instead the club will probably just shrug it's shoulders and force us to watch Harry Maguire partner Martinez until October/November.

You'd hope this will force our hand now. Tbh I was never comfortable with relying on an 18 year old no matter how generational he may or not be. We need to properly replace Varane.

Our medical department and/or ETH need investigating if this is true

So Arsenals cb signing was better in terms of immediate impact

Please just get MDL and start him with Martinez

So medical department needs investigating cause some fan channel said Yoro was supposedly limping in training.

Ok.

So medical department needs investigating cause some fan channel said Yoro was supposedly limping in training.

Ok.

These happenings need investigating, either way. Didn't INEOS state a few months back that they were investigating the injury crisis we had last season? Something isn't right, either from ETH's side or elsewhere.

So he already had a knock, and was played anyway. In a pre season friendly.

Just going to keep on happening again and again under this management.

Let's calm down with the conspiracy theories. They have smart people in the medical org and it wasn't like Ten Hag was forced to gamble on Yoro's fitness like he did with Martinez's last season to compete in a friendly. We don't even know if he was carrying a knock with any amount of certainty. Occam's razor and all that.

You don't expose less than %100 fit athletes to artificial grass (in this case, Matrix turf), an infamous surface type known to increase the rate of (lower extremity) injuries.

Or maybe let's not pretend a basic observation is a conspiracy theory.

Occam's razor when a club has a wildly high rate of muscle injuries is that it's not bad luck.
Or lets not pretend a basic observation stated on Youtube is a fact which needs investigating. Although I get it, some of you dont need much to panic anyway.

So we can’t determine an injury on a healthy 18yo body within 72 hours

So we can’t determine an injury on a healthy 18yo body within 72 hours
Last season many players got injured and we barely heard anything about it. Everyone just forgot about it and moved on. Maybe that’s the new normal. Our medical department think they’re some spy agency.

They kept the specifics of injuries very close to their chest for the whole of last season. No reason to expect that to change just because it’s pre-season now.
I think there's a press conference today so I expect we will get more of an idea, even if ten Hag isn't as transparent as we would like.

Last season many players got injured and we barely heard anything about it. Everyone just forgot about it and moved on. Maybe that’s the new normal. Our medical department think they’re some spy agency.

It’s a new season, a new signing. Fans are interested and worrried. The club needs to value them more and communicate properly. If they can’t keep the players healthy, at least be transparent about the why and the process

This is something that was mentioned during training before the match. Wierd if they would lie about that during a normal conversation.

I just found that comment intresting and alarming if true.

@Real Name Sharing video with correct timestamp at the time they talked about it:

Am I missing something? They're just saying what ETH already told us. We've been careful with Yoro, making him sit out half of the training sessions. We all presumed this was because he joined pre-season late. I don't see why any of that would be a reason he couldn't play 45 minutes of a friendly match?

You said "almost limping about" in another post. Where did you get that from?

It's probably built up trauma from the last 10 years, fans have lost all ability to be rational. It's not going to change until we are successful it seems.

It's getting to the point that it's hard to keep reading such drivel, mind
It's never going to change mate, success or not...

They kept the specifics of injuries very close to their chest for the whole of last season. No reason to expect that to change just because it’s pre-season now.
Why do you reckon that is? Can't lie caftards got me wondering what's really going on here

Why do you reckon that is? Can't lie caftards got me wondering what's really going on here

I have no idea. Was half wondering if they got some legal advice warning them about GDPR and sharing of sensitive health data. Feck knows though. Maybe ETH thinks it gives us some sort of marginal gain if we keep our rivals guessing about how long we'll miss certain players?

I have no idea. Was half wondering if they got some legal advice warning them about GDPR and sharing of sensitive health data. Feck knows though. Maybe ETH thinks it gives us some sort of marginal gain if we keep our rivals guessing about how long we'll miss certain players?

At one point last season he was asked about Shaw' likely return date and said:

We can't do that [put a timescale], it's personal these days

That could be alluding to something along those lines, that they're more reluctant to share details of personal medical information than in the past.

Though we had so many injuries last season and I'm fairly sure he gave a timescale for at least some of them.

You don't expose less than %100 fit athletes to artificial grass (in this case, Matrix turf), an infamous surface type known to increase the rate of (lower extremity) injuries.
The game was played on a grass pitch that had been laid on top of the Matrix Turf surface.