Leny Yoro image 15

Leny Yoro France flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

His injury is very confusing, can't remember him getting hammered by the opposition player or stretching out a leg to block a shot.

Please anyone understand how he got injured?

His injury is very confusing, can't remember him getting hammered by the opposition player or stretching out a leg to block a shot.

Please anyone understand how he got injured?
This video, complete with annoying sound effects, is the only attempt I've seen at pinpointing a moment it may have occurred.

Perhaps this was the incident, a rolled ankle?

Playback at 0.25 speed.

I think it's quite clear that if Yoro has a serious injury the reason it hasn't been communicated publicly is because we're knee deep in discussions over multiple defenders.

Should that information drop, it could have an impact on other teams leveraging a position of strength against us.

I don't think that's the reason why. If that was the case, they can simply say that ihe will be out for 4 weeks only, just in time for the transfer period to end.

We were already in negotiations for another CB before his injury, and we are not accepting BM valuation of De Ligt, so it's not like we are panicking.

It's just a case of keeping your cards close to your chest thing. Hojlund's injury absence period is still not made public either.

When are we supposed to hear back? This sounds like an incompetent department.

If he plays for us again I’ll be delighted

Melissa reddy thinks its worse than first thought.

I saw that, and it was obvious she knew nothing new, and was just speculating.

She seemed to base it purely on the fact Rasmus was seen looking happy post game, and that he has been active on social media, where as Yoro hasn't.

Press conference is in 10 min according to Mutv. We should know by then

Press conference is in 10 min according to Mutv. We should know by then
Apparently it’s an unscheduled press conference and all of Yoro’s family are attending. Concerning stuff

Apparently it’s an unscheduled press conference and all of Yoro’s family are attending. Concerning stuff
:lol: By the way it was just player interviews. Manager one is in 45 min..

ETH and Ruud will be speaking. Yoro will be in attendance but won't be speaking due to a throat issue

Photoroom-20240730-224457.png

Someone please tell me it isn't as bad as it looks :)