Jeremy Corbyn - Not Not Labour Party(?), not a Communist (BBC)

DDGO838XcAAmYcq.jpg

When's May's speech on?

I am struck by the thought watching that video of Conservatives hidden away somewhere desperately, desperately trying to find dirt on this guy that they've thrown everything they had at and it didn't stick.
She's waiting to find out what the maximum volume the DUP are in favour of playing music is, then she'll begin a consultation period to determine if this is within the volume at the festival. Then she's got to flog the Saudis some more weapons, so she'll be ready by Thursday or Friday next week.

Just hook it to my veins!

Combine that with the news Progress' pot full of piss has fecked off and Corbyn being at bloody Glastonbury and I'm not 100% sure I haven't just dreamt the last few weeks.

Last edited:

Just hook it to my veins!

Combine that with the news Progress' pot full of piss has fecked off and Corbyn being at bloody Glastonbury and I'm not 100% sure I haven't just dreamt the last few weeks.

They still won't accept that the Iraq war is their reasonability and failure.

Anyway Mason was brilliant, I was sad enough to go and find the stream on Progress Facebook page, some of the centrists arguments that there being made where hilarious, suddenly found myself having cold sweats and flash backs to the early 2000s - Blair, Ali G and a funny Tim Lovejoy. Never never again.

They still won't accept that the Iraq war is their reasonability and failure.

Anyway Mason was brilliant, I was sad enough to go and find the stream on Progress Facebook page, some of the centrists arguments that there being made where hilarious, suddenly found myself having cold sweats and flash backs to the early 2000s - Blair, Ali G and a funny Tim Lovejoy. Never never again.
always said it.

Tory Lite is worse than Torries.

they can all feck off.
They're all absolutely convinced that centrism is the sure fire way to government, to the point that people will develop an extraordinary foreign policy themed amnesia if even given the slightest whiff of it, but only to the level that they'll bore the arse off any poor fecker they come into contact with. With another GE seemingly only a matter of time away, you'd think they'd be rushing to form this party in time for the arms dealing vicar's daughter's deal with the political wing of the old testament to crumble into dust.

I respect Corbyn's approach to unite the party and accepting the centrists.

But if they insist on continuing the infighting, they need to be purged.

Yes, the centrist Tory lite people will never accept the fact that the Iraq war was a complete mess and they should never have gotten Britain involved in it. And they are convinced that the only way to form the government is by being Tory lite.

Apart from Alastair Campbell, all of them are still anti Corbyn after the election. They are still trumpeting their anti Corbyn agenda instead of uniting against May, Johnson and the Tories. And the BBC and Laura Kuenssberg are the worst. Sick of it.

Yes, the centrist Tory lite people will never accept the fact that the Iraq war was a complete mess and they should never have gotten Britain involved in it. And they are convinced that the only way to form the government is by being Tory lite.

Apart from Alastair Campbell, all of them are still anti Corbyn after the election. They are still trumpeting their anti Corbyn agenda instead of uniting against May, Johnson and the Tories. And the BBC and Laura Kuenssberg are the worst. Sick of it.

The key point the centrists fail to understand is those who voted for Corbyn voted for a vastly different agenda to what the centrists want.
The centrist ideas are Not represented in the Labour manifesto.
So they should listen to the people and work for the people or get out and do whatever they want.

It's so on.

Glastonbury is pretty much the closest thing you can get to a Labour Party Conference.

It's great for his supporters but isn't going to make a jot of difference to an election.

Glastonbury is pretty much the closest thing you can get to a Labour Party Conference.

It's great for his supporters but isn't going to make a jot of difference to an election.
There's young people there/watching who'll vote for Jeremy next time around who didn't vote this time around though. Glastonbury is seen as a "cool" thing these days isn't it. Might even sway a few fencers.

Ah come on now you're slacking and doing it wrong, you're supposed to moan about the echo chamber.

Of course momentum and support at mainstream big events is a positive, we've gone from the media taking swipes at his character to this. Its not coincidental his popularity has risen the more visible he is.

Caus they're unts.

I try and avoid them whenever I can after their response to Stop Funding Hate.
I see. This is a campaign to stop such grotesque behaviour and rather than telling us they are very sorry and won't do it again they are actually trying to fight it off.

Wonderful.

I see. This is a campaign to stop such grotesque behaviour and rather than telling us they are very sorry and won't do it again they are actually trying to fight it off.

Wonderful.

I don't mind so much if they're honest about it, but there was something about the coops response that really irked me.

Like, ok, advertise in the Daily Mail if you want, but don't preach about your values and try and portray yourself as an ethical retailer whilst you're doing it.

I don't mind so much if they're honest about it, but there was something about the coops response that really irked me.

Like, ok, advertise in the Daily Mail if you want, but don't preach about your values and try and portray yourself as an ethical retailer whilst you're doing it.
Well, quite. A significant reason a lot of us accept overpaying for stuff at co-op food is that they have an ethical image.

I don't know what they're playing at.

If the Co-op people read the Express, they probably believe that a giant ice shelf is going to destroy the world anytime now, so the advertising controversy means nothing to them.