Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Yeah I want to go for the big one, and if I went on tonight I'd have been a hinderance.

Definitely get it started over the weekend though. We'll arrange it properly.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
The wife brought home a PS4 and GTA last night as a surprise. Haven't played in over a year but I'm back on, pretty sure I'm still in the crew
A nice surprise! PS4 is great in itself but GTA too. Good to have you back (yeah you should still be in the crew). Heists are out now and the crew has been pretty active of late (though has undergone a bit of a lull again due to some playing FIFA... nothing to worry about). The people who are active in the crew have mostly changed since a year or so ago but when on GTA, party chat is used now which is usually good.

Pimpmofo

A nice surprise! PS4 is great in itself but GTA too. Good to have you back (yeah you should still be in the crew). Heists are out now and the crew has been pretty active of late (though has undergone a bit of a lull again due to some playing FIFA... nothing to worry about). The people who are active in the crew have mostly changed since a year or so ago but when on GTA, party chat is used now which is usually good.
Sounds good. I did the first heist today to get it out of the way so I'm up for anything now but I'm still horrible. The chat thing should be good and make things easier.

Damien

Staff
Sounds good. I did the first heist today to get it out of the way so I'm up for anything now but I'm still horrible. The chat thing should be good and make things easier.
It really does. With the time difference (IIRC you're from Wyoming right?) you're usually on around this time which might make things awkward for most days of the week as its 2.40am here, the time difference is massive. Might work a bit better during weekends though with people being on later but we'll see and work something out.

Pimpmofo

It really does. With the time difference (IIRC you're from Wyoming right?) you're usually on around this time which might make things awkward for most days of the week as its 2.40am here, the time difference is massive. Might work a bit better during weekends though with people being on later but we'll see and work something out.
Yes and impressed you remembered.
I'm home a lot during the day though so I should be able to be on when you guys are quite a bit

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Issy said he's not in the mood, but we could try and do it tomorrow or day after? Issy (like me) wants to attempt the Criminal Mastermind challenge though...
Yeah I want to go for the big one, and if I went on tonight I'd have been a hinderance.

Definitely get it started over the weekend though. We'll arrange it properly.
Wife is out this eve, so will def be on tonight.

Would be up for joining the CM challenge - I had said that I wasn't sure if I wanted to dive back into it...but there isn't anyone else on GTA at the moment!

I think Parmo said he was up for it to - so that could be 4 of us. If anyone replies to this thread who has not done it and wants to, then they should take priority over me.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Updated some of my vehicles in my main garage:

Monroe

Casco

Massacro

Turismo

Banshee

Guardian

Mesa

Armoured Kuruma

Zentorno

Sports All

Mission Vehicles

Only change I would make is put the Insurgent in there, instead of the Guardian...but it was in a different garage.

Levo

Band of Brothers
How goes the move?
Not materialised, people pulled out and went on holiday :lol: Still cursed mind as got a possibly fractured wrist so my left wrist is in a splint for 2 weeks before they can re-x-ray it to find out, so gaming will be a bit difficult until then.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Not materialised, people pulled out and went on holiday :lol: Still cursed mind as got a possibly fractured wrist so my left wrist is in a splint for 2 weeks before they can re-x-ray it to find out, so wanking will be a bit difficult until then.
Thats sucks - and imagine that would be difficult, but no idea why it's relevant to this thread. :confused:

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I'm away for a week next week anyway - so maybe aim to do it from the 4th May?
maybe 5th? I'll be coming back to Dublin on the 4th so we'll see how the hangover is.

could crack on with a few tonight? Even the Fleeca which is a pain in the hole.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
maybe 5th? I'll be coming back to Dublin on the 4th so we'll see how the hangover is.

could crack on with a few tonight? Even the Fleeca which is a pain in the hole.
Yep - should be on later - have a bit of work to do but maybe 9:30ish?

Damien

Staff
As for the Heist thing, ONO has re-emerged from the alternate dimension he's been stuck in for the last few days, but he'll need to catch up with his fifa games so got no clue what is happening there.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Here's my garage, better late then never..

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Sounds like some geeky Destiny talk...

Way less cool than Humane Labs, Fleeca Bank, or Pacific Standard.