Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
The bastard kicked me from the race! The gta world has gone to shit tonight!

Just ordered these.

http://www.zavvi.com/ps4-accessories/turtle-beach-ear-force-p12-ps4/10989775.html

RIP headphones I only bought 3 months ago. :( Well, they still work depending on how I adjust the wire, which is torn and just hanging on by a thread but its annoying as feck.

Not sure if I'll be on tonight, might give the MP a rest for a day or two.

They're the headphones I bought in the UK over Christmas.

V impressed with them - v good sound and bass and the mic seems to work ok - although others will be a better judge of that than me!

I mainly bought them as using the mic included with the PS4 was getting annoying. I didn't realise how much better the games sound! Particularly as I never had the volume too high as the kids are in bed at the times I play!

So would def recommend them.

Hope the servers are behaving themselves this eve - the wife is out so should be online

Think we should try the train thing from one of the videos that Duffy posted:

Also wouldn't mind trying to parachute from one plane to on top of the titan - although not if it takes as long to setup as Stoney's ideas!

Think we should try the train thing from one of the videos that Duffy posted:

Also wouldn't mind trying to parachute from one plane to on top of the titan - although not if it takes as long to setup as Stoney's ideas!

I managed to parachute out the titan and land on it as it landed and reversed last night, then it blew up

Think my gf is coming round to split up with me shortly. So as whoever said on GTA last night, you are all my gf now.

That doesn't mean we have to sleep with you, right?

Sucks on the news though :(

Yes, that's part of the deal!

I just ordered a new 48 inch smart 3d TV for her house, feck that shit! Going in my gaff now! On nights the next few nights too so no GTA ffs.

I can make a girl character @One Night Only will that help?

Also, ITS THE FECKING WEEKEND!!!!! This is my first weekend in months..if that makes sense.