Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just a thought...

Now that we are getting a large number of us on most nights, we could work out how best to still keep doing missions etc.

At the moment, we do missions until we get to more than 6 people, then we do deathmatches or races.

On the PS3, we would frequently do missions even if it meant that not everyone could join - people would rotate in and out after each missions.

Would people be up for this, or once we get over 6 people, are all happy just with races etc?

It's something that will become more pertinent when heists are finally launched, seeing as they have a 4 player limit. The good thing is that we can probably have enough people online to run 2 heists concurrently. Just need to figure out how we split it.

When we get over 6 we can split into two groups... maybe also have a party containing all of us so can reconvene after a bit and do odd race before splitting again

Think we split when the heists start up then get together for races whenever. TBF I was quite pleased with the payouts from the Last Team Standing/Deathmatches - think the maze one was like 13k. So either way I'm happy.

@swooshboy I'm pretty happy doing races and stuff, but I also seem to make about 100k+ nightly because I do the mission early on. Also enjoy all the microphone shit. Be a shame to lose that at all. Heists are definitely a different scenario, and may take some organising on here too.

Think we split when the heists start up then get together for races whenever. TBF I was quite pleased with the payouts from the Last Team Standing/Deathmatches - think the maze one was like 13k. So either way I'm happy.

I think those sort of things need teams to be better split. On the maze one I think there were seven of us, with Big-Red, me and Markus on one team which isn't really fair given who was on the other team.

@swooshboy I'm pretty happy doing races and stuff, but I also seem to make about 100k+ nightly because I do the mission early on. Also enjoy all the microphone shit. Be a shame to lose that at all. Heists are definitely a different scenario, and may take some organising on here too.
Yeah this is the thing, I'm making good money and having a laugh - the missions arent of that great importance to me either from a fun factor or money wise that I'd be bothered splitting into groups.

Also, i find missions quite boring at times we've done them so often. You know yourself, we seem to smash through them in record time sometimes.

Fack off, I disconnected. Was enjoying that but couldn't be arsed to go back on now. Another night that goes down in legend due in part to the adventures of @Damien
@Damien and the sewer adventure. Amazing.
Damien is next level.

Story behind it is boring. Was on my Vita and trying to boost up maze bank is nearly impossible as the L3 button is configured to the front bottom left of the touch screen, so decided to go in the tunnels and take the tube instead... until I finally realised that the traffic was set to off so no tube train would show up so just rolled with it and went on a walk about

Yeah I'm dogshit at 'normal' deathmatches and stuff which is why I always opt for races.

Now a deathmatch with a golf club...I'll kick the living shit out of all of you.

Spinning Levo out during a race > winning a race
Kostur ranting in Polish > anyone ranting in English

Everybody on their pre GTA wanks tonight...remember to post your marks out of 10 here.

Everybody on their pre GTA wanks tonight...remember to post your marks out of 10 here.

If any of you need some material:

B7k3Ax4IAAA7xDM.jpg:large

Best $21k I've ever spent.

Spent 4750 on proximity mines to get a 5000 bounty. So worth it. Camping in his gaff, so I just planted a load of them outside.