Gaming FM Owner Experiment | Experiment finished!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I think I might send us into admin if we don't manage to beat them. :)
Ospina is highly rated. There's a crop of good young managers coming though. Brozovic, Hateboer, Juan Mata, Tagliafico, Pau Torres, Varane, Walker, Vardy

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Rose must know how to adjust the wage budget to get extra transfer funds.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Ospina is highly rated. There's a crop of good young managers coming though. Brozovic, Hateboer, Juan Mata, Tagliafico, Pau Torres, Varane, Walker, Vardy
I was interested in Varane but his win percentage put me off.

I think it's just when you can't imagine a player being a manager. :D

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I was interested in Varane but his win percentage put me off.

I think it's just when you can't imagine a player being a manager. :D
I think most start off at worse clubs so will likely have lower WP.

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Supports
⭐
Summer AI Transfers

Sheffield Utd ins:
BD & Seb went for a striker as their signing, so who does new manager Marco Rose sign? Ramus Hojlund of course, for £111m. They've also signed Martin Baturina, a 29yo CM/CAM for 92m. Newgen Pavel Bedretdinov (DM) signs for 22.5m and lastly they signed Nazareno Suarez for 11.25m. He's a 19yo CB.

Sheffield Utd outs: Roony Bardghji leaves for a paltry initial 1.1m (rising to 8m) and then just a load of loans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunderland ins:
Who is Nicolas Harris? Well Sunderland signed him on the 23rd of June for 27m. That's how he snuck into the Preview but wasn't on the end of season squad list. He's a 21yo CM from West Ham. They've also signed Sossio Rizzo (24yo CB), Bart Verbruggen (GK), Vanja Susnic (21yo LB) and Asmir Bajramovic (24yo ST) for a total of 63m.

Sunderland outs: Gordon Frizzell is sold to Leverkusen for 33.5m

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derby ins:
Derby's biggest buy was Luis Guilherme from Barcelona (61m). He's a 26yo CAM/AMR. Next in is Skye Vink, a 26yo ST for 15.5m. Then they signed 19yo Julianas Hardy, a CM/DM for 8.5m. Ben Hames (23yo CAM), Dan Rhodes (20yo RB), Riccardo Piccione (20yo CB) and Josip Stanisic make up the rest of the buys.

Derby outs: Sikou Niakate was sold to Sevilla for £4m. Calvin Ramsay went to Inter for 1.2m and the rest are cheap or loans.

Bolton ins:
54m went on Romulo Vitor, a 24yo CB from Atletico. Then they spent 33.5m on Federico Dannemann, a 20yo ST. 30m on Cameron White (23yo LW). And also signed Lewis Ferguson (33yo CM), Fellipe (23yo CB), Sander Jossund (18yo ST/AMR) and Pablo Pinto (21yo CM)

Bolton outs: Josue Marra to Leicester for 6.75m. Diego Huerta to Norwich for the same price. Anton Stach to Schalke for 5.75m and then some frees and loans.
Sheffield win by signing. Højlund top scorer for them this season take it to the bank.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Would probably work. I usually jump into stuff so the required patience would help. :lol:
Super. I’d love to help out, if you’ll have me. So that others aren’t concerned, if the time difference causes a delay, then of course I’m just an assistant, so you can press on without me. I don’t want to slow anything down. I’ve enjoyed this experiment from afar for a little while now and would love to be part of it in a positive way.

if you and I do some planning, then you’ll have all my feedback in advance and can just make decisions in a timely factor whether I’m around or not.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Bolton were 9th last year too I just forgot to screenshot it.

Season 10 - Christmas Period New

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
11th December 2032

Are you all huddling together for warmth? Hunt down the top two ffs!

Looks like Kompany reigns supreme. He's taken a dogshit City straight back to the top.

Sunderland closest to them, by virtue of scoring more goals then Bolton. Kroupi, JMD and Sesko are providing the goals again, whilst Cande and Harris are working well in tandem together and also providing some goals themselves. They're also in the Carabao Cup QF and face Man Utd.

Bolton doing very well this season after what looks like a blip in 31/32. New signing Paul Wanner is performing the best out of all the new boys. Paez is an ever-present. They were knocked in the third round of the Carabo, though.

Sheffield Utd the third ones in this little gathering. New signing Alexander Dalipi tops the scoring charts! The Kosovan has 10 in 13 games. Their wonderkid Alexander Felder has now broken into the first team as well. He's played 19 times in all comps. Sheff Utd are also into the Carabao QF where they play Wolves.

Derby are in 7th and only 1 pt off the other three. Roan Brulmans has settled in well and played almost every game, getting 3 assists so far. Derby also managed to knock City out of the Carabao, but then lost to Wolves.

So that's why Derby are in 7th! All their energy going on the CL, and they're smashing it!

Sunderland not far behind either.

Sheff Utd have had to face more difficult games due to their finish last year but still doing well!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Well if we don't do anything at least we won the best signing in Paez, man has been absolutely elite every single season. :eek:

Worried about that 5 game form though, 3 losses and a draw in the last 4!

Also, feck off Kompany! :mad:

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
We seem to be the kings of a cup run, mostly without winning it though. A pointless existence really

Season 10 - Christmas Club Details New

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
OwnerClubDivisionReputationStadium SizeAvg AttendanceBank BalanceTransfer BudgetWage Budget
BD & sebsheepSheffield UtdPremier League845935,00031,562£170,311,112£107,961,447£5,586,144
altodevilSunderlandPremier League851748,70744,061£275,183,296£176,274,700£5,849,095
The Cat & BenitoDerbyPremier League857233,59739,574£131,709,090£66,750,712£5,161,566
SilentWitnessBoltonPremier League794528,72326,748£246,005,532£56,853,600£5,000,000

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Move on.

We only bought that striker because we were annoyed at Arsenal :lol:

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Truck on, thanks

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Move on. Kompany clearly a cheat code, also where is Leo?