Gaming FM Owner Experiment | Experiment finished!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Estevao! He's done feck all the entire experiment and now he decides to pop up in the 82nd minute :lol:

Sheff Utd drop to third but they still have a game in hand. That game in hand is away to @altodevil's Sunderland, who they twatted 4 - 0 in the Carabao Cup Final

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Supports
⭐

Estevao! He's done feck all the entire experiment and now he decides to pop up in the 82nd minute :lol:

Sheff Utd drop to third but they still have a game in hand. That game in hand is away to @altodevil's Sunderland, who they twatted 4 - 0 in the Carabao Cup Final
Good old Steven.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Sunderland could still win the goal difference trophy

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We aren't going to get Europe are we? After being top 4 for most of the season. :lol:

Don't understand why we are good for large majorities but have 5 or 6 game patches where we just lose and feck it all up. Silly cnuts.

altodevil

We aren't going to get Europe are we? After being top 4 for most of the season. :lol:

Don't understand why we are good for large majorities but have 5 or 6 game patches where we just lose and feck it all up. Silly cnuts.
Maybe your manager runs your squad into the ground, maybe poor depth or injury management?

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Supports
⭐

I asked the players and they said something about weak owners? No idea what that means?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Bolton have done Sheff Utd a massive favour! If Sheffield Utd beat Sunderland they'll be outright top! :nervous:

altodevil

The main thing is that Kompany has been denied the absolute Durant-like monster

Season 10 - PL final day fixtures New

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Your 2032/33 final day!

Chelsea and City play each other! So if City win and Sheffield Utd can beat Forest, they'll be champions. If Chelsea win it's all over for Sheff Utd though.

Derby will also be hoping alto and Sunderland do them a favour by beating Spurs, that will help them sneak 7th and Europe.

Last edited:
Season 10 - CL Semi New

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Before that we have the Champions League semi final between Sunderland and Barcelona!

Lamine Yamal puts his old club to the sword! That's gotta sting.

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Supports
⭐
Before that we have the Champions League semi final between Sunderland and Barcelona!

Lamine Yamal puts his old club to the sword! That's gotta sting.
Youve got to blame whoever sanctioned the sale of Yamal

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Maybe your manager runs your squad into the ground, maybe poor depth or injury management?
Don't think our depth has been that bad looking at the squad list and the signings made but think we seem to heavily rely on Paez and now Wanner!

altodevil

UCL semi-finalist, Sunderland still the best team to watch

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I've uploaded the final day from Sheff Utd's perspective to YouTube but it's taking some time to process into HD. The 360p it's currently at is rubbish for seeing the other results during the game.

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Supports
⭐
I've uploaded the final day from Sheff Utd's perspective to YouTube but it's taking some time to process into HD. The 360p it's currently at is rubbish for seeing the other results during the game.
<3

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
I'll get the popcorn on the stove

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Sheffield Utd become our first ever caf Premier Leaque champions!

Hiring Rose surely worth that 50m now.

Season 10 - FA Cup Final New

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Small matter of the FA Cup Final as well.

feck me they've done a domestic treble!

altodevil

PL is stacked, we were two goals away from the UCL final, second highest GD in league, and we finish 6th and in UEL.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I've sent you all links to your squads and best xi. The rest will have to wait til week after next!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Enjoy your holiday. Work break.

Cheers this is good fun.
:lol: Cheers! Yeah I'm still enjoying running it, which is surprising considering I've probably created about 970 screenshots in 2 weeks.