Gaming FM Owner Experiment | Experiment finished!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Don't break my heart Bolton / Solius. I already support Scotland and Everton, my wee ticker can't take it.

Season 15 - CL Semi 2 - Second Leg New

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Champions League SF 2 - Derby vs Bolton (Second Leg)

Despite only having one shot on goal and Derby firing like a madman, Bolton hold on to beat Derby and reach their second Champions League final!

Season 15 - CL Semi 1 - Second Leg New

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Champions League SF 1 - Real Madrid vs Sunderland (Second Leg)

Sunderland lose in Madrid but only just, and that margin helps them reach the CL Final! Their second final of the experiment after they won it in 2036.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Also, the 2038 FA Cup Final

Sunderland vs Sheffield Utd

(it happened early again ffs let's pretend it's live)

Season 15 - Run-In and final games schedule New

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
So, we have:

Champions League Final

Bolton vs Sunderland

FA Cup Final

Sunderland vs Sheffield Utd

Carabao Cup

Sheffield Utd WINNERS

----------------------------------------------

PL final fixtures:

Bolton - Brighton (H), Newcastle (A)
Sunderland - Chelsea (A), Forest (A)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Apologies to Derby who are mere spectators at this point.

Season 15 - GW37 - Chelsea vs Sunderland New

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Sunderland up first. Their game against Chelsea is before everyone else plays their 37th game.

Oh they've fecked it.

Season 15 - FA Cup Final New

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Before the final day, we have (had) the FA Cup Final!

Sheffield Utd are bloody trophy machines at this point.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
You'll see I got confused at the end because there was no trophy lift. I saw the table after and was horrified I accidentally did GW37, but then saw it was just some weird thing where they were still technically ongoing.

And yes that's a Newcastle team featuring ex-Derby players Estevao & Ferguson! Also Aeon Foulds who Bolton themselves sold to Newcastle this summer.

Congrats to SW and simonhch! Commiserations alto who was winning the league until the 84th minute!

But... there's one more to play for.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I paused? :lol:
My bad, I went to the end of the video first to alleviate my fears and the last 30 seconds or so it looks like it was paused at 1-0 then skips to the 1-3. :lol: Watched the full thing now.

That Juric goal was sexy.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
CL Final team news

Thierry Rodrigues misses out for Bolton. He twisted his ankle in training two days before the game. Ricard Sola is also a doubt but could play a part as pulled groin injury is only orange.

Sunderland will be without RWB Pjero Vlatkovic, who pulled his hamstring in training the day before the game. Junior Kroupi also a doubt but will likely play as it's just a tight thigh.

-------------

Bolton are the only team in the experiment not to win the Champions League. In fact it's literally been passed around from Sheff Utd > Sunderland > Derby in the last 3 years. Bolton becoming the fourth would be quite fitting. But Sunderland won't want to let that happen. They already beat Sheff Utd in a CL Final and now their sights are on Bolton.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It would be nice to do something nobody else in the experiment has done for once but we don't like to do that so my hopes are low

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
This has been great Solius, thanks. If we all chipped in a few euros or pounds you could make it your day job?

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It would be nice to do something nobody else in the experiment has done for once but we don't like to do that so my hopes are low
You seem to be getting over the battering our lads gave you at the biggest stadium in the world.
Maybe you'll get to play the final in a smaller ground so your lot don't feel as intimated?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
This has been great Solius, thanks. If we all chipped in a few euros or pounds you could make it your day job?
No but all donations are accepted even if blood money.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
You seem to be getting over the battering our lads gave you at the biggest stadium in the world.
Maybe you'll get to play the final in a smaller ground so your lot don't feel as intimated?
The final is at the Stade de France. Named after the Stade de Frank of course.