Final | Spain vs England

England was pretty much second best in every game this tournament. A proper coach and this group can win though.

Need to get rid of Kane, his no-trophy aura is to powerful (he was also awfult this tournament).

More often than not fortune favours the BRAVE, something that England were very far from in the tournament. They are only in the final because of maybe the luckiest knockout draw ever. They had the talent to be much braver and refused to use it except in dire straits.

Southgate is an embarrassment but when you have players like Kane, Rice and Bellingham playing like they have been it makes the job harder.

England was pretty much second best in every game this tournament. A proper coach and this group can win though.

Need to get rid of Kane, his no-trophy aura is to powerful (he was also awfult this tournament).
What? On what planet are we the second best team? I am not sure we are even top 5.

Alright, let's settle on less hate-able then.

I like Bellingham. It needs winners like him to overcome Southgate and reach the final despite him.
He's a good player, it's his personality that's the issue with him

Kyle walker was at fault for both goals.

Harry kane was fecking awful again, as he always is in the big games.

Foden never ever does anything for England

That he chose to persist with Kane when it was clear he had nothing to offer is probably the single biggest reason England were as shit as they were.
Yeah, we're not that good to essentially conceded an hour of a major final due to misplaced loyalty

To think that cucurella could have been our LB last season yet Richard Arnold thought we needed a LB till January

Delighted. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Fk England, you have feck all coming home.

Foden seen crying after the whistle.

0_JS285010566.jpg
:lol:

What a pathetic England display though. Were basically never on the front foot and should have profited from a Rodri-less Spain in the 2nd half.

Absolutely pathetic.
Yep, it was painful. I was obviously rooting for England but Spain clearly deserved the win. At least they have the consolation of reaching the final I guess.

Is it not a repeat of the usual story of England bumbling their way through a tournament and getting knocked out by the first top team they meet?

Totally deserved by Spain. Best team in the tournament and on the night.

England played like a plucky underdog trying to nick something from the counter. With that kind of a team its a travesty.

Spain by far the better team. While the gulf was so marked that I can’t blame this one on Southgate, hopefully that’s his last game with England and Kane’s too.

That's bullshit though.

How are people so blinkered to how bad he is? We scored, went on the front foot for 5mins, then sat back and got over run.

Just before they scored, he was bringing on Gallagher and Trippier...that says everything you need to know.

100% can and should blame that coward. He did this, Spain deserved to win this tournament but England could have given them a better game with that squad. He fecked this, just like Itally, just like France.

100% on him and his cowardness.

Sadly as most expected, Kane really is done or just injured I feel. Better team won, congrats Spain.

England look like they could be so good but are actually awful. Bellingham, foden and saka were terrible tonight. Tactics maybe but they didn’t even try to play football

Some respect needs to be put on Cucu’s name. Was fantastic to end the season for Chelsea during our winning run and has been the best fullback at the Euro’s.

Can't respect a guy who throws himself to the ground like he does. Constantly cheating.