Final | Spain vs England

If England don’t win this now with Rodri off the pitch, I don’t know. This has to be it.

The man who won’t be beaten, other than those two games he lost that is

Rodri was holding his hamstring towards the end of the SF, right?

I like it too. Both teams are very good and both have a plan and excellent players. It is like a chess game so far.

It’s been a boring final. Maybe fans of each time are enjoying it but for neutrals it’s not a chess game, it’s one team sitting back and the other team not looking good enough to break them down. Has no more then one goal look , probably 0-0 penos

Rodri off , seems like a tournament with name on the cup for England. Can’t get anymore luck surely. They really have to take this chance

I just can't get behind this style of football when you have talent.... gonna feel odd celebrating it when they win :lol:

In 2002 Germany were similarly cagey and lucky in going to the final but I don't think that stopped anyone celebrating that fact, and if we won we'd celebrate it as well.

I suppose what's important is to realize there are still a lot of weaknesses in the team that need improvement even after such a win, which usually never happens. Germany didn't change anything and suffered in 2004, England wouldn't do the same if they win (or lose) today.

You’d want him gone within a year.
People are excited about him and Leao because world football has been deprived of half decent wingers for so long.
He’s not an upgrade on Rashford and I’m far from Rashford’s biggest fans.

How is he not an upgrade on Rashford? Much faster, better dribbler, works harder and actually sets up team mates.