Final | Spain vs England

It must still be about the Mainoo thing from last night.

even if he starts, he’s going to be distracted. i know i’d just be thinking about the impending trial.

even if he starts, he’s going to be distracted. i know i’d just be thinking about the impending trial.

I've never been on the ABU train but it does kinda feel like it's all set up for him to have his worst career game and then be blamed for the defeat.

I get a sense Kane will score early after Rodri pulls up with an injury. Then Spain score late. England win in extra time.

It's probably the right lineup based on the last performance and putting in Shaw on the left is common sense.

Well, right minus a conversation about Harry Kane which is never, ever going to happen in the mind of Gareth so may as well forget that as an option that exists.

That’s the main problem I’m having with us winning it. Picturing Harry Kane lifting a trophy is incredibly difficult. Do his arms even lift that high?
Im not sure even he knows. It'll be a all new experience for him.

Rice needs to have a much better game than he did against Holland or the Spanish will destroy us.

Kane needs to not go back past the centre circle. If he starts creeping back towards England's Penalty area Spain will get 70%possession or more.

Will depend on "moments" going Englands way, which is ridiculous given their squad...a braver manager would fight to win the trophy...Gareth's hoping to win, not expecting to.

Last edited:
We didn't show up in games vs Serbia, Denmark, Slovenia, Slovakia and Switzerland. We didn't show up much more vs. Netherlands.

How we going to show up vs. Rodri, Yamal, Olmo and co? :lol:

So, are we going with BBC or ITV? Which is the least worst option? Which commentary team is the least likely to make me want to put my foot through my tv within 5 minutes of kick-off?