Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

• and crack

Results are only viewable after voting.
How has winning the Fa cup turned in to such a poisonous outcome. Man, this guy is useless. He bangs on about 2 lucky cup wins like he’s the second coming - bloke is a laughing stock.

Whoever comes i do hope that "backing the manager" on transfer market is finished. Just hire a coach.
Look at team which Solskjaer left and this team (650 mil later) and tell me that inherited team couldn't have these results and performances.

The issue with polls like this is it ends at sacking him.

Would I swap him for Nagelsmann? Yes. For Southgate? No. Just "sack" means nothing really (although I have a lot more faith in the new ownership to build towards something in spite of any managerial merry-go-round).

He needs to go.

It’s absolutely wild he got to keep his job after finishing 8th.

And yet we’re exactly the same. Why does every other club and manager implement styles of play and improve instantly yet we need 3 years?
I disagree that we're exactly the same. We're setting up differently than we did for most of last season. EtH did pretty much instantly improve us, what do you mean? Obviously last season was really poor which is why I'm treating the next few months as EtH's last chance.

Anyone could see casemiro’s legs are done. It’s so obvious up close that he can still see what he wants to do but can’t physically put it in to action. Eventually the confidence is shot and that’s what you see today. Manager sees all that and says yep that’s the man to put in the middle. Diallo playing better than most of the team and he’s the one left out today. I see some improvements but it’s the same old stuff over and over again and we will continue to have our best performances as a counter attacking team. I don’t believe the manager can turn it round and would expect him to be gone at the end of the season. We’ve played half a good season in year one and maybe a quarter on year two. Already lost two games in year three. It’s mediocre and I’m bored of being told to not believe what I’m seeing.

Have to give it to him, what he has been able to do, with this squad of players is remarkable. Looking vulnerable every time the opposition attacks while having no attacking game plan yourself, except trying to hoof it over the opposition back line or trying to score through counters, is a remarkable feat.

I disagree that we're exactly the same. We're setting up differently than we did for most of last season. EtH did pretty much instantly improve us, what do you mean? Obviously last season was really poor which is why I'm treating the next few months as EtH's last chance.
The exact same issues exist every time we play. Suicide football, massive gaps all over the place, trying to play the ball out through the middle of the park in deep positions, over committing, ceding possession too easy etc, and that’s not even mentioning his shite in game management.

We’re not improving, we aren’t better. We’ve regressed and the manager is gaslighting people at this point. Ten Hag has had his chance, he’s been backed and he’s fecked it. Better managers haven’t had the time or support he’s been afforded.

It’s surreal to me to see the kind of mistakes he makes, even a child can see that Liverpool are far superior in attack to us and yet he goes out to play a game with them which is insanely open & end to end. 9 out of 10 times in this type of a game they will win and yet he thought this was the plan to win

He must be sacked asap. Ten Hag is simply not good enough for United.

He's talking about the end of last season. After the cup final over 50 % wanted to keep.

The fact it's gone from 50 % to 90 % after just 3 games sums up the fanbase perfectly.
Did the same amount of people vote though? I can't see as I haven't voted yet.

United under ETH absolutely scabbed two cup wins.
League and Europe have been beyond atrocious.

Sacking Ten Hag may well be the right and necessary thing to do, but why people are posting shite spouted by the likes of Carragher as if it carries any weight whatsoever is beyond me.

Last 15 games:

last15games.png

No other clubs would allow this.
Madrid would’ve sacked him 4 times over already. We do not have big club standards anymore.

I almost wouldn't mind Arsenal winning the quadruple if it'll make him stop saying "we won the most trophies behind City".

Don’t think we look any different to last season, we are basically only missing Højlund/Shaw and we look terrible, I don’t think other teams who miss a couple of players drop off such a level.

Sacking Ten Hag may well be the right and necessary thing to do, but why people are posting shite spouted by the likes of Carragher as if it carries any weight whatsoever is beyond me.

He's spoke more sense about this club in recent times than most of the nutters in our fanbase, who can't recognise shit if it slaps them in the face.

The issue is that he s been here for around $) month already, he showed very little to no improvement in the gameplay, so even if we were around 6th to 8th but played good footy, heis job should be at risk, but doesnt even show that. Hes no fecking Arteta, he fluked some wins but overall we are absolutely awful in many historical statistics and it really sucks to watch us play.

And hes also bloating the squad with all of the not good enough dutch or dutch league players..

Think he lost his job today. Might not happen today but I think he made a few minds up.

It would be a serious embarrassment for Ratcliffe and Ineos to sack him at any time before November/December. So they'll probably ride it out until then no matter how bad it might get.

We may well win 1-0 or 2-1 against Southampton, but I wouldn’t bet on it.
It would also probably give him a stay of execution for another month.
Pull the trigger now, while we have time to save the season

We are not conceding as many shots, but we are awful, we should be better with this set of players, we should be able to play better than this, it is early days this season but things need to change soon

We're now into his third year and I genuinely can't think of one thing we do well under him.

And apart from being willing to give youth a chance, I don't see anything that he does well either.

To be fair we're great at allowing the opposition to dominate in midfield.

Because Carragher often calls it spot on with United, whilst Nev is too busy relentlessly backing every manager and blaming the Glazers.

Did the same amount of people vote though? I can't see as I haven't voted yet.
No idea and no way to check since the mods kept deleting every single poll and all ETH critical threads last season.