Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

• and crack

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think you are falling for the journo trap of making a story out of nothing. Had he started nothing would be said.

But yeah, thats fair haha

Yeah, I think it was just a surprise he didn't start. He's probably the most unusual form player ever, he can have a full season looking like a slightly worse version of Mbappe, and then suddenly look like a struggling non-league player for 18 months!

Gameweek 5: Crystal Palace 0 Manchester United 0 New
If only he could play a League One team every week

Such an average manager.

Took off Zirkzee when all he had to do is swap Rashford for Amad who I thought had a tough game.

Then takes off Eriksen which ruined our midfield creativity aswell when he could have taken off Bruno instead and let Eriksen dictate our play like he has been doing.

As expected beating Barnsley was nothing to get excited about with a team as good as Palace up next.

7 points in 5 games. How much longer do we have to endure this manager?

Such an average manager.

Took off Zirkzee when all he had to do is swap Rashford for Amad who I thought had a tough game.

Then takes off Eriksen which ruined our midfield creativity aswell when he could have taken off Bruno instead and let Eriksen dictate our play like he has been doing.
You want Eriksen to play 90 minutes after playing midweek?

78.1% in favour of sack.

Let's see what it looks like in 24 hours.

We outplayed Palace whole game, what else should Ten Hag do, come in and finish all those chances himself?

But But, he beat League 1 Barnsley 7-0.

Get him out by Monday morning.

11th after 5 League games. That's this guys level.

The usual boo boys out here in force, ignoring what actually happened on the pitch.

United created more than enough chances to win by 3. It's infuriating that we can't convert these opportunities, but we're trending in the right direction.

Poor yet again. I find that almost all Dutch managers go into games with subs pre-planned regardless of how the game is going. Pretty pathetic.

Again his in-game management completely killed us. That Rashford for Zirkzee sub completely nullified as a threat with Rashford doing his usual lethargic appearance again.

Zirkzee sub was mental. Off the pace for top 4.

Season looking like it's going nowhere despite this not being the worst performance under him. Just cruising to nowhere really.

Blerghh