Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

• and crack

Results are only viewable after voting.
His comments are just ridiculous. If this was an opposition manager we would all be sitting here pissing ourselves laughing at them, and then laughing some more at the fact that they persisted with him after the tragedy of last season.

But here we are, a number of us pretending he’s Arteta, as if somehow being horrific in your second season was a good think and a mark of a champion.

Please stop newbies voting on the poll.
It is surely 100% of actual United fans want him gone now.
Any others have lost the plot

With how close our PSR was it's possible we just couldn't afford to at the time.
Not being funny but sacking him would've been more impactful than any of the signings we've made this summer

We just wasted another season by keeping him at the job. Management really needs to stop listening to fans as they are clueless. Can we get Tuchel in before champion league is again on gone next season.

Someone should remind ETH that Jose Mourinho won as many trophies here as he has, is he saying we haven’t improved since then?

Sure, bald fatty looks like a genius now.

Wait until they stop winning and he'll be labelled a classless clown, I guarantee it.

"manager that wins games convincingly gets credit. manager that doesn't win games gets questioned"

Incredible insight

Months?! What planet is he on?

How do other teams manage it? Who coaches them? Hagrid and Ginny? :lol:
He’s basically trying to create excuses for his next failure, as he has for his entire time here. Please can someone pull the plug.

Classless, pitiful man. The biggest embarrassment of a manager since Moyes and he’s actually much less dignified than the Scot

I know you are upset, so maybe you aren't thinking clearly, but Moyes spent years after being sacked crying about how he wasn't given enough time at United.

Not exactly dignity is it?

I voted back because that's what the club has done this summer and it'd be silly to sack him 3 matches into the season before the new signings are even playing. If we're still playing poorly and losing the majority of games around Christmas then I'd have no problem with him being fired.
So it’s better to write off the season already ?

Please stop newbies voting on the poll.
It is surely 100% of actual United fans want him gone now.
Any others have lost the plot

It's Erik's Red Cafe alt accounts. He's got about a hundred on the go.

"They shall learn to love me, heh. Antony will show them. They see. They see, heh."

Radcliffe looked like he was going smash someone up when camaras panned in on him and rest of the INEOS crew towards end of the game.

Made mistake keeping him on. They need to start getting the ball in motion for a replacement it won't be long until till Ten Hag be gone.

Can't see anything improving.

Id respect and gain a lot of trust in Ineos right now if they sacked him before the next game.

Admitting they were wrong to not sack him is a much better idea than continuing with it out of pride when we all know ETH isn't good enough

The manager has no idea how to move this team forward.
He's got no style of play and is easily beaten by lesser teams and their managers.
Your time is up EtH

He has a style of play, that's not where the issue lies. The issue is that elite sport depends heavily on minutiae and he seemingly don't care about it at all, the big picture is very obvious, we are setup for fast breaks from the inside to the outside, now the issue is that everyone is going to gameplan against it and in normal circumstances a good coaching staff is going to anticipate most counter actions setup by the opposition and put his players in a position to succeed or at least mitigate weaknesses but our manager seemingly doesn't do that, we have the same obvious issues since summer 2022, opponents have exploited these issues since autumn 2022 and we seem to think that by purchasing more expensive players these issues will disappear. But the reality is that if you jump into a trap, you will be trapped, it doesn't matter if you jump with more speed, higher or with more style you still jumped right on the trap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fortitude
Signings have nothing to do with it, we've have had a points deduction.
...if we sacked him instead of making one of the signings? It's all elementary anyway, a points deduction would be better than the self-imposed ones we take on an almost weekly basis with this manager in charge.

Are you OK? The tweet is referring to Slot breaking down how we play on Sky:

I don’t like how we play, far from it. But Casemiro killed the game. But in the end, we are not better than them and would probably have lost it anyways. And that says a whole lot since they were pretty shit as well.

He’s like the worst of all the managers we’ve had since Ferguson left, like you somehow managed to put them all in a lab and extract all their worst traits you exit with ten Hag.

I will never understand the decision to keep him, extend his contract and give him another go in the transfer market. It will never make sense. They had the perfect opportunity to get rid but for some reason expected something different to happen in another season. Keeping a manager because of a flukey cup win where we played the kind of football that normally wouldn't work against most sides, what could possibly go wrong?
Come on. Ten Haag didnt have any control over the transfers this past window. There is no point in sacking him now. The new transfers (Ugarte, De Ligt) havent even player two games together yet. If Ineos wanted to sack him they would have done it last year after the FA cup win, because there is zero difference between the squad now, and the squad back then. If any, he got you guys to play better football with the same players compared to the last season. You guys were just unlucky to not score goals versus Brighton or Liverpool. There is no shame in losing to Liverpool really. They have been comfortably the better team over the last 10 years or so. Even Man City loses to them from time to time.

Look at Tottenham and see how they are doing. Are they in a better place than they were under Conte? There is always the new manager bounce. If you replace him with someone, the new manager might get you guys to a top 5 this season, but in the long term, I dont see any option better than Ten Haag. And the cycle restarts again.

Give him until Christmas at least.

Are you OK? The tweet is referring to Slot breaking down how we play on Sky:

"simple as that"

Very annoying how they keep getting managers who can break down and explain football in a very detailed but simple way.

Also extremely annoying to hear him just freely calling it how he sees it - criticising Diaz for not tracking back, saying Alexander Arnold played a sloppy pass etc. Last week he openly said Quansah was subbed because he wasn't aggressive enough, lost every duel and he really dug him out a bit. Meanwhile our managers (sans Mourninho) treat all our players like they're from Make-A-Wish. No criticism, good vibes only. Whacked 0-3 and Ten Hag is still trotting out the 'so proud of them' shit, defending Rashford mid-week from a tiny amount of very fair criticism.

All very irritating.

I voted back because I genuinely don't know how you can sack a manager that was so vocally and unequivocallyfavoured by the clubs fanbase even after last season.

The fanbase are the soul of the club, they'll outlive the INEOS, Glazers, managers and players. This is a football club, not a business and all the board are here to do is to deliver what the clubs key stakeholders (the fans) want.

Let him see out his contract, unless Old Trafford turns on him. Only then ineos will have the mandate to sack him. Until then you have to keep him.
:lol:

I voted back because that's what the club has done this summer and it'd be silly to sack him 3 matches into the season before the new signings are even playing. If we're still playing poorly and losing the majority of games around Christmas then I'd have no problem with him being fired.

It was silly to keep him for this season, he is never turning this round and being successful. Every game he stays is just wasting more time.

Months for Ugarte but he started Holjund 2 days after coming back from the break.
Hes talking about being fully match sharp.
Hojlund started when?

...if we sacked him instead of making one of the signings? It's all elementary anyway, a points deduction would be better than the self-imposed ones we take on an almost weekly basis with this manager in charge.
The signings were made by the club not Ten Hag

Hes talking about being fully match sharp.
Hojlund started when?
The preseason game when he got injured. He shouldn’t have started cause he wasnt ready. Same for Ugarte he wasn’t ready and shouldn’t have started. But to say it’s months is madness.

The preseason game when he got injured. He shouldn’t have started cause he wasnt ready. Same for Ugarte he wasn’t ready and shouldn’t have started. But to say it’s months is madness.
It was pre season….