Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

• and crack

Results are only viewable after voting.
Carragher nailed it on commentary. 3 games with Slot as manager we can see his input on Liverpools style of play. 3 years with ETH and we are all clueless about his
Heard that before about managers and then it all goes to pot. People were waxing lyrical about Ten Hag’s style of play after his first pre season game and still after 6 months. It’s not a good point to make. The point with Ten Hag is he’s just fully out of his depth with the charisma of an onion.

I’ve been ETH out since last season, but was willing to give him a little time this season. But after 3 games. I see no reason to keep him. Try someone else. Anyone else!

Ole was better than him and that’s saying something. At least we did the counter attacks properly.

Imagine the dressing room after this, he can’t inspire anyone on the best of days but imagine him trying to talk to them after this performance

No firepower again. Minus goal difference.. gaping hole in the midfield, no player chemistry. I don’t see what anyone will be expecting the longer we keep him in.

Let me know if I’m wrong but a manager rarely turns it around once the tide has turned.

He has overseen some truly awful, embarrassing displays. Cannot survive no one respects him.

He's rubbish, I can't see any other view point other than him being a poor manager.

He excels in cup games and fixtures where the team loses its shape and it turns into Russian roulette for grabbing a goal.

He's easily the worst coach I've seen at United. Ragnick was bad but it felt like the players deserted attempting to play for him.

Under Erik's tenure the players haven't truly thrown him under the bus yet the team performs like a group who have.

I see why Ruud chose us over Burnley. He is going to be given a chance to be interim head coach at United. Our legend is sneaky!

I’d be tempted to go to a back 3. Try and make us be solid first.

I agree with the first part, but not the second. I think all the recruitment is recruitment done that will be wanted by any manager. The recruitment has been good.
I genuinely hope you're right, and I guess we'll soon see either way, but I can't help but be concerned that yet again, most of the players we signed were either former ETH players or had a Dutch connection.

Keeping the scoreline down to 3 will keep EtH in the job for a few more months.

Genuinely think that it's going to cost us every single game this clown is in charge because it saps the confidence of the new players to the level of the ones who were already here.

He won't be sacked. They fecking backed him to the rafters, they won't pull the trigger 3 games in.

Brace yourselfs united fans, it's going to be a long, tough season with many many defeats.
No, they won’t after 3 games. But I won’t be surprised if he’s on a shorter leash than he would be if the Glazers were still running things.

It’s very worrying to me how obvious it is the board only kept him because of that FA Cup victory. Should’ve been sacked after that ridiculously abysmal CL display last season.

Out of his depth. Get rid. Give it Ruud til the end of the season.

We surely can't go caretaker 3 games into a season :lol:

He should have gone after the cup final, we're stuck with him now until at least November, and we've got a squad specifically built for him which is going to cause issues going forward.

The trouble is he has a fecking excuse.

Sign Ugarte, who we chased all summer earlier, and he'd have played instead of Casemiro.

We deserve it for keeping him because of the FA cup

No point in watching till this joker goes

Pool fans proudly singing YAWN again at Old Trafford. 0-3 demolition witnessed by Sir Alex and so many fans. feck you ETH

My reasoning for voting "sack" isn't even because of this loss. It's on the back of 1 very bad season(and very poor end to the one before that) and what looks like to be no real change from last season.

Good god the level you go refuse admitting Ten Hag isn’t it is impressive. It’s like a never ending stream of excuses for months on end while evidence just batters you in the face
I don't think we were bad up to the Casemiro hospital pass at 1-0. I thought we were atrocious after.
Is this an unreasonable statement?