Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

• and crack

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is sackable offence for not starting Amad. Rival fans are happy we extended his contract.

We know how high and how organised Liverpool’s press is.

So why is ETH pushing so many players forward when playing out from the back?

If both Casemiro/Collyer and Mainoo stay deeper, then there are more passing lanes available and therefore less likely to see the kind of mistakes we have seen today.

Season over already. Please sack him, he's clueless.

The mistake of not sacking him is leading to more mistakes behind this decision. Now it is more costly, but the sack is inevitable
Let's hope it's sooner than later because this is completely unsustainable.

It's like he looked at Van Gaal and thought how can I make them even less potent and more boring?

I’d honestly worry for Martinez. Elite ball player but he looks half the player these days in everything else. And that‘s without the other flaws with his height and pace.

I could see De Ligt and Yoro being favoured by a new manager, if they're all fit.

Win the next 3 games or be sacked. This is as shit as last season. His tactics, formation and play is just poor

He finished 8th. He lost to Liverpool 7-0. We havent strung 3 good performances together since 2022. We cant score, we cant defend and we've started the season losing the first 2 games, after backing him in the transfer market with the positions he outlined.

I think its might be time for a change.

Genuinely think Ineos and those who've joined the club will be thinking have they made a big mistake. You don't spend all summer bringing in 5 players and a few young players with potential to witness the team scrape a lucky win at home to Fulham and then lose the next two games with a humiliating loss to their arch enemies. Especially when the two losses came against clubs with new managers, how they must be wishing they'd put in a new manager!

It’s not going to work out. Some kind of miracle must happen and I don’t see it anymore. fecking sad.

The only detriment to sacking this piece of turd is that another turd lays in wait in Southgate. Im worried Ashworth would recommend Southgate to take over.

Liverpool outdid us in the bald Dutch peck stakes. Embarrassing.

De Ligt has been poor - out of position for goal one, needless yellow. Everyone making warning noises at another Ten Hag vanity signing before he joined were shot down as naysayers. There was definite truth in that.
Zirkzee is not PL striker - he's weak physically and doesn't appear to make good decisions in the games I've seen him in.
Casemiro is past it now - needs to go pay in Serie A or Ligue 1 or something but no-one will pay his wages.
Mazraoui has been fairly decent so far and appears to be the best of a poor window.

We should have never EVER have sold Scotty Mac. Very poor decision and makes you wonder about the efficacy of this Ineos top brass set up.

I'm more concerned with the supposed root and branch improvements Ineos was supposed to bring as opposed to Ten Hag. That said, he will pay the price ultimately.

What does this man do?

3rd season and no sign of a style. No trademark moves. Clueless on set pieces.

I’ve been backing him for some time, but Jesus, this guy is totally out of his depth. Not a clue how to manage games and stamp any character on our play.

I’m done with him. Need a fresh face and approach, this isn’t working.

I think they bowed to fan pressure. They came in and didn’t have a mandate to remove him. The majority of fans are uninformed and knee jerk, and there was a huge clamour to keep him. Especially amongst match going fans. In the end I think they said okay, we’re playing the long game, let’s sort the structure, sort recruitment, and give the man time. It might undermine what we are trying to do to start by sacking a manager who just won the cup and who fans are baying to keep.

I’m sure it also helped with recruitment to say we are showing faith in our manager who won the cup last season. Believe in our project. I’m fairly sure all the interviews that did with managers in the early summer was so they’d have a replacement lined up when they needed to sack him. The success of their era isn’t going to be decided on 3 games. It wasn’t even going to be decided this season.
They've risked effectively throwing this season in its entirety, though. We don't have any sort of platform from which to build on. Which means that next season is going to be another restart from the ground up with a new manager, who will potentially have very different ideas over a number of the players that were literally just signed for big money (as per The Athletic article, ten Hag, alongside Wilcox (or Ashworth?), has the most influence over transfers so it's been a window heavily skewed towards his ideals). I dunno. Hard to feel positive right now.

The club and ETH not being able to agree on a new contract (and just activating the one-year extension instead) is going to end up being a huge blessing for us in the end.

I really wanted him to do well, but he just hasn't got what it takes. Another inexcusable embarrasment to add to his collection. At points during his first season we played some truly great football, but It was never really seen again. I also felt sorry for him for having to deal with the Ronaldo bullshit and so on. But he isn't gonna solve this. He isn't fit for a club like United. The eternal search goes on.

Win the next 3 games or be sacked. This is as shit as last season. His tactics, formation and play is just poor

You'd keep him on even if he wins the next three? We've had one and a half years of mostly shite and embarrassment.

Many of us told the dreadful performances of last season cannot be excused by injuries but many went along with it.

First week for Sep, the season is done. Ineos made a major mistake here. Everyone expected ETH to be sacked finishing 8th with no style of play. Strange that Ineos Team keep him.
Only cause they couldn't find the right candidate to replace him.

He's a dead man walking

Liverpool could have scored 6 already. This is diabolical. Absolutely should not be here for Southampton. It’s the performances. There is nothing there.

They have been toying with us and that's embarrassing. Very embarrassing. ETH needs to show some humility. His arrogance, he is never wrong, always excuses. You will rarely have a full squad fit, healthy, happy and available.

We need a style of play, the players seem a little lost. This always happens when we play the better teams. It's sad.

Wonder how those who were buoyed by a cup win and voted for him to stay in that thread after the fa cup final. You got your wish, enjoy. Definitely got alot of foresight. Another season wasted.

Enough with THIS shit. What if wins the next three and loses the next 4. Do we reset again and see if we win the next 3?.

What could he produce in the next three games which he hasn't in 2 years?

Wow, amazing effort from our captain. Got it further than row Z. 0 composure.

Wonder how those who were buoyed by a cup win and voted for him to stay in that thread after the fa cup final. You got your wish, enjoy. Definitely got alot of foresight. Another season wasted.
Too many reactionary numpties