Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

• and crack

Results are only viewable after voting.
Posts here are so emotional. Casemiro throwing the half for us isn't really something the manager can control.
See I'd agree with that, but unfortunately this is the third game of the same old rubbish from last season.

Why are people so surprised how shit we are? Nothings changed from last season other than a couple more hundred million has been spent. We are toothless going forward, clueless in defence. All round just shit. He needs binning.

Two individua mistakes leading to goals could not mask how poorly we looked before we conceded.
We are a poorly coached team.

Posts here are so emotional. Casemiro throwing the half for us isn't really something the manager can control.

Right on cue to absolve ETH of the blame as usual :lol:

Your delusion & loyalty to the man would be admirable if it wasn’t so ridiculous.

You spent all of last season blaming everything on defensive injuries. ETH now has a back 4 that include 3 of his signings and we’re on course for 1 win from our opening 3 games, so what’s the excuse now?

Who could have possibly predicted this after last season?

We deserve what we’re getting. Tragic football club.

Last edited:
Yet more money spent and the same calamitous results. Let's hope SJR is watching this and reconsidering the wisdom of not sacking him a couple of months ago.

Even without these mistakes we have been awful, incoherent in attack, non existent midfield and no defensive organisation.

He picks him, watches him in training daily.

Someone has to be held responsible.

Lads the season isn't over after three games. There's a chance it might get worse, but you should still have some patience to see if the changes we're trying to implement can bear some fruit.

It's becoming very obvious you're on a wum.

What exactly do you think his responsibility is? Did you give him credit for the FA Cup final? Why is it down to him when players play well but never badly.

You do understand that his inability to properly coach a midfield and getting exposed by Ryan Gravenburch and Billy Gilmour is a major issue no?

I’ve routinely said that he is massively out of his depth. And it’s a matter of when he gets sacked, not if.

At this rate it’s going to be sooner than I thought.

Doesn’t know how to set a team up, and is completely overwhelmed and routinely embarrassed at PL level. Better suited to the Erecidisie or being an assistant.

Absolutely miles off being United quality.

"Two trophies in two seasons."

- Erik ten Hag, 2024 press conference.

Lads the season isn't over after three games. There's a chance it might get worse, but you should still have some patience to see if the changes we're trying to implement can bear some fruit.
ETH has had more than enough patience.

We should have SOLD Bruno in the summer, not given him a new contract. Playing through a number 10 who constantly turns the ball over is a recipe for disaster, and we see (and know it will happen) every time we play the dippers.

He’s been a good player for us, but him being the kind of player he is on top of EtH’s awful ‘pinball’ concept is a recipe for getting a pasting against top clubs.

- We had a good summer for incomings, but we’ve still got all the players who hold us back: Bruno, Rashford, Case, and we’re paying the price for that today.

Disagree look at the structure of the team, it's reflective of the manager Casemiro is always isolated when recieving the ball on the half turn, that is the managers responsibility.

It's not a Casemiro issue it's a midfield issue full of the managers signings and players he's promoted or has had contracts renewed with.

Who could have probably predicted this after last season?

We deserve what we’re getting. Tragic football club.

We looked awful in pre/season again too.

I was told that meant nothing though :lol:

This is what happens when you prioritize transition football over coaching your team to play possession football. Instead of a DLP, we once again have gone for a destroyer in Ugarte (who hopefully will turn out a success but thats beside the point).
No amount of CBs can help you if keep on giving that much amount of space in the midfield to any half decent PL team.

We have played 2 clubs with two new managers and looked second best in both. It's time to pull the trigger

He has to take Casemiro off for Collyer, or he deserves to be under pressure today.

Even if we ignore the individual mistakes leading to the goal, we have been pathetic in the rest of the game also. Into the third season and everyone still looks like they have met for the first time.
Agree. Especially up front we look so disjointed.

I agree, if ETH wasn't so popular I think they would have got rid of him in the summer. I do understand it to an extent but they clearly didn't want any backlash from fans or the media from sacking a guy that had just won another trophy in an impressive final.
This place wasn’t too bad but on r/reddevils and Twitter any critical opinion on Ten Hag had hundreds of rabid fans jumping down your throat

The players have lost faith in him. You can't tell me that it wont give everyone a lift if he was sacked tonight and we use the international break to make the necessary changes to the coaching staff and a new manager put in. It can't go on any longer, you can blame injuries and all sorts, but ultimately there are teams much further down with way less to work with who look better coached and managed than Utd.

As far as it relates to Ten Hag, I think the time for patience has expired. We’ve been on a steady downward trajectory for a year and a half, and there are absolutely no signs of him turning it around.

We’re not talking weeks or months. It’s literally years without signs of improvement.

Put the gun down, man. It’s over.

I don't know how the coaches not seen throwing things, every time we get the throw in Dalot and Mazaraui simply hold on the ball to give it for oposition players. it is very annoying

No this is a continuation of 18 months if the same shit.

I've been saying it time and time again. Casemiro and Mainoo is a disastrous, cataclysmic midfield. We must stop playing with wingers and pack the midfield with 4 central midfielders. It's happening time and time again. This is ETH 79th league game. Sack him tonight if we lose.

But but he won two coops! Ineos shat the bed not making the decision they absolutely had to, I have no sympathy that now they are the ones that look like clowns.

Come on mate, there is no way anyone can say Liverpool were good value for their lead. We had them in some compromising positions and there was bad decisions from Bruno and others. They have Salah who is arguably the best player in the world alongside very established talent.

It’s not just bad decisions mate, it’s bad coaching. You have been a big supporter, but it’s time to concede. He isn’t good enough to make it here.

Just get him out. Clapping the fans at HT is pathetic when you’re down 0-2 at home. Managers when they know they are going to lose their job is when they pander even more to the fans. Mourinho did it and now ETH.

He picks him, watches him in training daily.

Someone has to be held resresponsible
His replacement was just signed on Friday but wasn't registered. Would you like 20 year old Toby Collyer's debut to be against Liverpool? Or perhaps we can play the ghost of Eriksen there

All that's needed now is a storming season from Sancho at Chelsea to complete his humiliation.