Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

• and crack

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank feck that Wilcox pushed with the Ugarte deal, whilst this guy wanted to keep McTominay rather than sign him.

Can't get behind his 'brand' of football. Way too reckless and erratic.

You can't sanction for Casemiro deciding to put in the worst performance of his career.

Still not looking good for Ten Hag overall.
Casemiro was laughably bad last season. This should be of surprise to nobody who watches us. ETH and Ineos should have allowed a situation where he starts for us this season.

Great decision to drop our best performer this season so far.

Bravo to the fraud. Bravo.
Massive gap still in midfield, his signings aren't performing, tactics once again completely wrong from the first whistle.

I'm not overreacting when I say I'm done with him. It's not just three games this season, it's the previous two years where the same mistakes keep getting made over and over. And now Hank Schrader in a girdle is beating him tactically as well.

I'm done with him. I cannot stomach every Liverpool match coming up and fearing a 5+ goal beating because of this absolute clown.

Why did this useless cnut sign Zirzkee? Absolute unnecessary signing.

We had a tight PSR window. Needed a striker, a couple of centrebacks a defensive midfielder and a centre back.

We signed a project striker who was within budget with high upside and low cost as a club.

You lot are mental, he just needs time and another couple of transfer windows.

Work in progress, watch this space.

No wonder you're still classed as a new member three years in if this is type of shite you come out with. Trophies are literally the aim of the game.
You are surely happy with this football :)

More of the same. He wont suddenly turn into a good manager in his third season. We dont look coached. You dont need 5 years and a billion to spend to look good. He would still end up in the europa league. Get him out ffs

For all the good INEOS have done, keeping him and entering the season with Casemiro and Mainoo as literally the only 2 midfield options is disastrous.

A team mirrors it's coach. If you can't get your players up and prepared for Liverpool then it's on you. The fecking nonchalant passing and lethargic energy. Embarrassing. If casemiro starts the next game I'd sack him immediately.

I absolutely fecking despise his style of football. It's not what we were sold and it's the exact style that I can't stand. So infuriating.
I’m amazed you can find a style. Theres the pressing out of possession but in possession i cant see anything.

Kinda feel like a lot of United fans have brought this season on themselves, after the cup win we went from a majority wanting him gone to an overwhelming majority wanting him to stay. You reap what you sow as the saying goes.

I wonder how many more games of this shit the ‘Ugarte is replacing Casemiro’ excuse is going to buy him? 1 would be too many

We all know he's getting sacked this season. It's just a question of when, not if. I'm hoping INEOS are trigger happy.

50% wanted this guy to continue. "No other alternative". Even fecking Allardyce would be a better option

We deserve this honestly, they had decided to sack him and then kept him because of the fecking FA cup after the worst season in 35 years. Now we sacrifice another season and another 3 years of transition under the next guy

Can Liverpool drive the final nail into ETH's coffin? Unlikely, Ineos back him so likely we continue to suffer as fans. Completely useless manager who has his favourite.

What’s the tactical benefit of our throw-ins each taking about 30 seconds? Delay as much of the game as possible to keep the score down?

You can't sanction for Casemiro deciding to put in the worst performance of his career.

Still not looking good for Ten Hag overall.
Casemiro has been like this for the last 1 year. You have to be the worst manager to not realise that yet.
He is one of the worst tacticians and coaches in the PL. He should honestly have been sacked midway last season, but definitely by the end of the season. Should be sacked tonight, but we all know her won’t unless he has stunk out the place beyond a hope for resuscitating this season.

To be fair, we've been done by horrendous individual mistakes, and I don't think anyone would have picked a team without Casemiro in it with the players available.

That being said, I have no confidence that ETH can set up this team to go on a run of results after the international break with Ugarte in, and Højlund and Shaw back.

We all know he's getting sacked this season. It's just a question of when, not if. I'm hoping INEOS are trigger happy.
Yep. Knew this since we decided to keep him

If Ancelotti gets sacked soon, I’d be jumping all over him

The flip flopping we saw on the back of the FA Cup final was bizarre

Was so clearly out of his depth yet it seemed one game was all it took to change so many peoples mind

Massive gap still in midfield, his signings aren't performing, tactics once again completely wrong from the first whistle.

I'm not overreacting when I say I'm done with him. It's not just three games this season, it's the previous two years where the same mistakes keep getting made over and over. And now Hank Schrader in a girdle is beating him tactically as well.

This 442 with Bruno and Zirkzee high is not working.

It looks like we have bought a forward that cant play central in a a 433.

Just like he tried the 2x8's with Mount and Bruon at the start of last season and it didnt work.