Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

• and crack

Results are only viewable after voting.
He's never learnt anything, but hey he's won trophies....

He will do worse than 8th this year because he's clueless

Needs to be sacked tonight if we cannot turn this around.

Have we even scored a goal at Anfield under him? Slots got 2 in a half.

I absolutely fecking despise his style of football. It's not what we were sold and it's the exact style that I can't stand. So infuriating.

We already knew he was shit after 2 seasons and zero progress. But hey let's waste another season arguing about it and making excuses for him, because half the fanbase are bloody stupid

For me, Rashfords career record in games against the better Premiership teams is such that selecting him ahead of Amad today represents a smart choice. Here's hoping it works out.

I wish this was the last time we’d play him then because he has been useless yet again.

* I said at the start of the season that three games would be enough to know whether EtH should stay. I’ve seen enough now. He is taking us backwards.

The folks that defend him will come with the "squad needs to gel and new players need to adapt" excuse. As if no other team in the league has to go through this. This is a year 3 project and we aren't better off than we were in day 1 in year 1.

He is worse than Moyes.

Because under Moyes....we had at least some exciting matches/performances.

And there were people getting giddy over 25 minutes of decent play vs Fulham and conceding less shots :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please sack this useless fraud before we waste another season on him.

Tell him to take Casimero with him too.

If you’re still defending this, you’re an idiot.

I've been a big defender of ETH given the shambles of a team we've had, but there's just been no improvement to tactics or performance for too long now.

The same mistakes, the same poor team selection, the garbage 4-2-4. I've finally jumped the fence. Time for a change.

Why did this useless cnut sign Zirzkee? Absolute unnecessary signing.

It’s time to call this. They have made serious work on the playing staff and it’s a disservice not to do the same with the coaching staff. It’s terrible performances, illogical tactics and constant injuries.

The fact he is so arrogant when talking about his failures is really annoying.

I wanted so much to believe after the cup final, but there is way too much evidence that he doesn’t actually know what he is doing.

Infuriating to sit down on only day off and watch this, it’s woeful. He has to go.

Great decision to drop our best performer this season so far.

Bravo to the fraud. Bravo.
That’s basically it. He is just a shite manager who plays favourites, and when they don’t perform he does not have the tactical nous to make changes and get it to work.
He is a fraud honestly.

Fanbase wanted to keep this bum despite our worst ever prem finish all because of a freak cup result. Finished, finished fanbase.

Two trofi:rolleyes:

3rd year and still fecking useless!

How can anyone defend this manager? Has to be paid or a oppo fan.
What a disgrace.

You can't sanction for Casemiro deciding to put in the worst performance of his career.

Still not looking good for Ten Hag overall.
You can sanction for knowing he's not the same player that can cover the midfield like he used to yet you make the team play in a system that exposes that very fact over and over again.

Not good enough last year. Not good enough this year. He’s out of his depth and a mediocre tactician.

3 bald on and off the pitch. 2 of them are fraud. Unfortunately 1 of them is our own.

I'm tired boss.

We play the worst football in the league I'm telling you. Amazing that he's still here.

The sack looks inevitable now