Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll tell you what happens now: he flukes a win again Spurs, that gives him another life extension and the inevitable end is postponed again.

Ole/Jose all over again. Constantly coming back from the brink when we all know it's over. Then their luck inevitably run out.

We're capable of a purple patch just as we're capable of beating villa, spurs, Porto. Change feck all though even if we do, he isn't good enough we need to get rid.

We'll hear the same bollocks from his fans and Dutch contingent though.

Spurs and Villa up next and then an International break. Good bet we will have a different manager for Brentford at home on the 19th of October.

I genuinley don't see us winning more than 2 of those games.

I can see a win against Brentford then draws/loses in the rest

Think we’re in trouble here and having a season written off in early October will be a disgrace

We virtually have a full squad and a strong bench there are no excuses

Oh dear. His European record with us is disastrous. Different squad, different players, one constant, same problems.

Porto away and Fenerbahce away. We aren’t getting out of this group automatically under his coaching.

Get him out.

We're capable of a purple patch just as we're capable of beating villa, spurs, Porto. Change feck all though even if we do, he isn't good enough we need to get rid.

Purple patch? Against Spurs, Porto, Villa, Brentford and Fenabache?

Brilliant sense of humor

At this point, I'd just take Potter. And 6 months ago I wouldn't have. 6 more months and I will probably be okay with Southgate. I guess it could be what INEOS are going for.

Nah. At that point just put up the club in administration. No need to continue and stain the Man UTD legacy.
But in all seriousness, INEOS have to know UTD fans will not take kindly to Potter or Southgate. I'd doubt they go that route. More likely they circle back to Tuchel, who showed interest and is currently unemployed. There is also a chance at Xavi, who has won and managed a big club. Whether Xavi can coach in EPL, I don't know. But he'd be a lot more qualified than Potter or Southgate

We have beaten Fulham, Southampton and fecking Barnsley. I can’t wait for this manager to be sacked. How his vision and process has turned us from day one, into one of the most poor attacking United teams in 40 years. Add the amount of players he has signed, favouritism he has shown and poor in game management it really is getting beyond now! Of course his cult will have us believing he is the messiah and it’s all the players fault, injuries, bad luck etc etc but INEOS really dropped a bollock by keeping him.

The tiny improvements after being here for two seasons, to still make mind boggling decisions week after week, I don't believe in him, I want to, but everything is starting to point to him being way way out of his depth of getting us back to where we want to be.
Agree

I think he’d be an ok manager for someone like Dortmund, RB Leipzig or Napoli for a couple of seasons. But this job, or any like it, is too big for him

Won’t be surprised if he says he was ‘happy not to lose in the end’ again. Simply doesn’t have the big club mentality

Comfortably one of our more dangerous players tonight, it made little sense to take him off?
He did a good flip flap and a couple of good moments but outside of that he had a few misplaced passes and wasn't as direct as Garnacho was when he came on. He was by no means bad but taking him off for a center forward is hardly baffling.

I am more annoyed that Bruno wasn't hooked instead of Eriksen.

He said in interview with Rio that we are in transition and rebuilding. And how new players must adapt and shit.

How can you say that in your 3rd season? Bloody hell. By that criteria you always rebuild.

We are in an ongoing transition, when this rebuild will be complete no one can say. Certainly not Erik but I suspect it will last until we actually do something of note in the league under him or he gets the boot.

That was the 60 mins against Palace.

The club will no doubt wait to sack him and it'll be November/December time, when we're likely in a much worse position.
Yeah, absolutely. They might think a bit of egg on the face after keeping him on, sacking him this early on in the season but I’d see it as a very assured move - moving on from “mistakes” quickly and not tolerating excuses. But yeah, realistically earliest is probably December.

I can see a win against Brentford then draws/loses in the rest

Think we’re in trouble here and having a season written off in early October will be a disgrace

We virtually have a full squad and a strong bench there are no excuses

There'll be excuses. Interview and press conference within the hour.

Spurs and Villa up next and then an International break. Good bet we will have a different manager for Brentford at home on the 19th of October.

If we're serious about meeting on the pitch objectives this season then it'll take decisive action like you describe. Waiting it out beyond this international break is leaving too much for the next manager to realistically achieve.

Comfortably one of our more dangerous players tonight, it made little sense to take him off?
I thought he’d score tonight. A change of midfield

and instead he took off rashford leaving us with 1 wide man against a team defending deep

He’s not good enough. Even Maresca is outshining him. Hopefully he club is planning for his replacement.