Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
3 wins out of 7 in all competitions to start the season is awful for a UTD team. Especially when the schedule been easy. Pool was the only tough game the rest winnable. This isn't good enough for a manager in his 3rd season

Yes, but at least it is just because we are shit and boring as feck and not also due to the manager playing lunatic tactics. His tactics are still shit but it doesn't look like a plan a 2 year old created with crayons.

Dude should have been sacked months ago, insane that he is still here given the level of performances.
Woodward would have sacked him at the right time at least. Can’t believe, I am saying that.

He’s given us some of our greatest post-Fergie moments (beating Barca and City) but he’s given us too many of our lowest moments. I’m fairly confident that I would rate him as our worst post Moyes manager, out of the permanent ones anyway.

Once again, in game management was woeful. Those subs? Shoving a woeful Bruno out wide instead of taking him off? What hope is there seriously long term when he's so inept at basic tactical decisions?

People who defend him know f*ck all about football, and are only doing so to have a different opinion.

It’s laughable he’s still here. I said it in summer. He’ll be gone by Christmas, and we’ll have just wasted a season.

He said in interview with Rio that we are in transition and rebuilding. And how new players must adapt and shit.

How can you say that in your 3rd season? Bloody hell. By that criteria you always rebuild.

Because he's a fecking fraud who's done everything in his power to constantly lower expectations (while glorifying winning a couple of cups) for the sake of his own job, to the point where many of our own fans believe him.

I don't understand why we have to put with his awful football, embarrassing results, his lack of charm when you know he will never, ever, win you a PL or CL.

What is the point? Almost every club upgraded on their manager this summer, there are many options out there. The football side of the club need to put in some and grow some balls before the season is done.

He said in interview with Rio that we are in transition and rebuilding. And how new players must adapt and shit.

How can you say that in your 3rd season? Bloody hell. By that criteria you always rebuild.

Him and his fans believe that this is technically his first season because it is his first season under Ineos or something nonsense.

I'll tell you what happens now: he flukes a win again Spurs, that gives him another life extension and the inevitable end is postponed again.
They're a well coached side.
There's always the possibility he flukes a win I suppose.
Would be just our luck for him to limp on 'til Xmas and kill our season again.

Can't do this anymore. Its so poor. Zero progress in 2 years.

Wait for the excuses in the interview and press conference.

Just sack the cnut tomorrow.

Next fixtures:
Spurs
Porto
Villa
Brentford
Fenabache

How many of them are we winning....

I reckon this could be it for him. I think you're probably looking at 4/5 points at best in these games.

We could easily end up not even getting to the Europa knockouts after that. Can't see us getting anything in Porto or Fenerbache.

From February: Sir Jim Ratcliffe has revealed plans to restore the greatness of Manchester United within three years and knock Manchester City "off their perch".

Imagine thinking we're 3 years from greatness and then wasting one of those years on this clueless clown. We're owned by a deluded senile dinosaur.

The decision on ETH after the FA Cup triumph was really his/INEOS first real test. They've failed that test miserably, unfortunately.

I thought we played pretty well. Patterns of play, high energy, good high press. Despite the result, I see progress.
We're just more solid defensively, but we're extremely poor going forward. We lack ideas. This is his 3rd season, this isn't progress.

The board will wait untill the next international break to take a decision, We will win the last game before the break, They'll give him another chance, we will be terrible, the board will wait untill the next international break, repeat untill we lose a game before the international break

How were we outplayed? Not saying we were great today but we should've probably won. We certainly weren't outplayed, though.
Who looked more dangerous in front of goal is or them

I don’t how he is in the job still. Our play was so sloppy and he did nothing to change that. In the first half and early part of the second half, all the players seemed to be instructed to be direct and try first time things - through balls, beat the players on the turn etc. We needlessly lost possession at least 10 times during that period.
I have a lot of admiration for Bruno, but when he is stinking up the place then the manager needs to take him off. His substitutions again did not really make any impact. I am struggling to find any redeemable quality for EtH.

I really feel like his team can definitely be drilled to score more goals and play better football that this.

Robbie Savage mentioned during commentary how he overheard ETH telling Garnacho to "Defend, defend, defend!" just before coming on at 1-0. Against Twente, at home.

It's like Van Gaal era boring low scoring football really.

From 80 min onward when Opp. team shut the shop, we only cross twice from wide areas.
I seriously doubt he has any idea how to set up tactics.
We are not unlucky we are mismanage.

Despite the result positives signs today, and you can’t blame the conceded goal on ETH it would be really harsh. ETH played our first team against an average opposition, players should take the responsibility for not being able to carry out his instructions which worked for the most part of this game.

So now we only won 3 of our first 8 official games. That’s even worse than last season where we only won 4 of our first 8 official games. It’s a new low. What’s the excuse this time?
Who cares all that much about the league/Europe or our lack of goals?

At least we're still alive in the 2nd rate cup competitions! That's what's most important and top priority at a club like United so I've heard suggested

My reasoning was always an interim manager is going to be worse and we'll have to write off the season but I don't even believe that anymore. We'll also have to pay him 10m+ which could be better invested in other things. They should've never triggered that contract extension in the summer.

Just look at that Twente 11 man, seriously not one player most people would have heard of in the last 5 years. They are 4th in their league and it was basically a level game which could have gone either way. We are just poor and it's hard to believe that the whole squad has been built by him & this is his third season

I said at the weekend that our league games are pointless now because we can't achieve anything in the league but at least show something in the cups ffs