Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Poor from INEOS
Wth they are thinking
Will be waiting for the right target. At least a few young players have been blooded by Ten Hag and he’s won trophies. Yes there’s a million people who could stop this shit on a stick in the short term, but we need to get the next one right long term.

The goal conceded is not on him. Terrible mistakes by the players. But our lack of urgency is his problem to solve. Our subs were so late. And playing Bruno on the wing where he can't get his past his man on minute 1 let alone minute 80 is horrible management.

Have we improved from last season? Yes. Is it good enough given the investments (both money and time) made? No.

Some 14 months ago I said, in 18 months either Bruno or ETH won't be at United by 2025 January. I was called names.

How people don't see the problems we have is incredible.

ETH refused to move on Bruno and evolve the team, and this is the result.

We can sign 10 Yoros I said, but if we have a unbalanced midfield we will achieve nothing.

ETH needs to go, so that we get even a 'Carrick' who can bench Bruno.

Will be waiting for the right target. At least a few young players have been blooded by Ten Hag and he’s won trophies. Yes there’s a million people who could stop this shit on a stick in the short term, but we need to get the next one right long term.
Been hearing the same shit since 2013.

His disciples will cower behind a rock for a day and then come out and accuse us United fans of actually not getting the bigger picture. That was a classic ETH performance yet muppets insist he’s the answer. He’s the biggest mistake since SAF and it’s absolutely oblivious. Appalling manager at this level.

We keep the ball a bit better and our pressing up front is a little bit better, but all in all you could say he has just found a new way to lose points. But sure, he obviously needs more time, let`s see where we are this time next year. Unless there are some injuries, then we have to wait until we don`t have any. Then they need to get match sharp as well. But we will improve some day.

Some 14 months ago I said, in 18 months either Bruno or ETH won't be at United by 2025 January. I was called names.

How people don't see the problems we have is incredible.

ETH refused to move on Bruno and evolve the team, and this is the result.

We can sign 10 Yoros I said, but if we have a unbalanced midfield we will achieve nothing.

ETH needs to go, so that we get even a 'Carrick' who can bench Bruno.
Like Nostradamus?

You just know he’ll start Bruno and Rashford while dropping our most in form player (Eriksen) vs Spurs. Gutless loser.

Tbf taking rashford off tonight was daft.

Having Mount and Bruno in the same side desperate for a goal.is borderline lunacy.

I also expect our next gripe will be Hojlund/Zirkzee. Neither look like consistent goal scorers.

Really poor start to the season after an horrendous league and CL campaign last season. Genuinely thought/ hoped we’d actually start this season well. So disappointing.

Tbf taking rashford off tonight was daft.

Having Mount and Bruno in the same side desperate for a goal.is borderline lunacy.

I also expect our next gripe will be Hojlund/Zirkzee. Neither look like consistent goal scorers.
Rashford wasn't very good to be fair.

Almost a full strength side at home to an average Dutch side and we get that.

For feck sake, it's clear he's not up to it. Get rid of him before the season is ruined.

Would you rather we didn't win?
I always want united to win, so I still watch every game, despite wanting Hag out and thinking his football is almost as worse as when Mourinho killed my will to watch at all.

He’s not even a young manager. 54yrs old and learning and some fans are hoping he’ll come good :lol:. Get real get fecking real. He’s a 54 yr old not some 34 yr old. The man is done and dusted. He neither gonna evolve nor change at this point. He is what he is and he is fecking shit.

Has someone got stats or a easy way to get them for last 20 competitive games we have played? I posted some numbers before the season started about our relegation like form in the league during the 2H of last season. I think we must be on track for bottom half finish if we just extrapolate last 20 games or so?

The football we are playing would cure insomnia. We get the ball, we slow it down, we play short passes, if there's no opportunity for triangles we go backwards.

Some people tell me they find this type of football enjoyable. For me, only Pep's teams have really been able to make it interesting. For the most part, everyone else who does it just looks scared. Scared to try a through ball in case it goes astray, scared to play a ball over the top unless its weighted badly, scared. And that's how our team looks: Scared.

Its very much handbrake on and very close to what we saw under Van Gaal, just with quicker patterns in wide areas when we can overload.

Tight european game, let down by a player mistake
You do realise that the majority of goals conceded by any team are player mistakes right? I never understood this narrative that people draw with very bad result under ETH regarding 'unlucky - just player mistakes' as if it only happens to us. Our tactics are just not good enough to consistently win games. It's really that simple

At this point, I'd just take Potter. And 6 months ago I wouldn't have. 6 more months and I will probably be okay with Southgate. I guess it could be what INEOS are going for.

Slow, laborious, lethargic, void of much ideas during most of that game. Twenty actually had more threatening counter attacking opportunities at the end. Not sure if the players just went into this and wasn’t up for it, expecting to steamroll Twenty or wtf the issue was….but yeah, into his third season and we really should be seeing much better. I honestly can’t see him turning this around at all. Put us all out of our misery please.

The club will no doubt wait to sack him and it'll be November/December time, when we're likely in a much worse position.

Tottenham at home, @ Porto, @ Villa, Brentford at home, @ Fenerbache, @ West Ham rounds out October, can he make it to Halloween only picking up a point or 3 in that batch?

I genuinley don't see us winning more than 2 of those games.

No easy games in europe, even SAF can tell you that. Also Twente actually won their last two games 2-0 and 5-0.....
yeah no easy games in the PL either. Hey, if we finish tenth just remember that it's cause the league is hard, not because our manager is inept. I've never seen so many excuses made for a manager before. It's insane

The tiny improvements after being here for two seasons, to still make mind boggling decisions week after week, I don't believe in him, I want to, but everything is starting to point to him being way way out of his depth of getting us back to where we want to be.