Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t think INEOS will feck around as soon as they identify a suitable candidate. Pretty obvious they don’t rate him and he’s only here by default.

Him getting new coaches is like that time Rodgers got handed Gary McAllister and Sean O’Driscoll at Liverpool in 2015 and they were all gone by October.

The season has already gone under him. The board must get rid to salvage something out of the season. Forget the results, the performances simply aren’t there even with a full squad of players to choose from.

We are on the right path though aren't we. With an absolutely overwhelmed manager and a squad full of overpaid frauds half of which the overwhelmed manager was given time and money to buy

Radcliffe couldn't possibly be watching this and thinking we're going to turn it around under this manager. If he still is, we're in deeper shit than ever imaginable. That's not even considering our previous fixtures this season so far. I'm honestly still in disbelief that they kept him on.
From February: Sir Jim Ratcliffe has revealed plans to restore the greatness of Manchester United within three years and knock Manchester City "off their perch".

Imagine thinking we're 3 years from greatness and then wasting one of those years on this clueless clown. We're owned by a deluded senile dinosaur.

I wonder if we can trust the people who decided to keep him in post and award Bruno a massive longer contract to find a good replacement for ten hag

Still the same shite football. Can't believe so many wanted to keep him

Can't do this anymore. Its so poor. Zero progress in 2 years.

Wait for the excuses in the interview and press conference.

Just sack the cnut tomorrow.

Next fixtures:
Spurs
Porto
Villa
Brentford
Fenabache

How many of them are we winning....
We could go on a 7 game winless run honestly.

None of those games are easy.

Tottenham at home, @ Porto, @ Villa, Brentford at home, @ Fenerbache, @ West Ham rounds out October, can he make it to Halloween only picking up a point or 3 in that batch?

We are still sh*t and boring as feck.

Yes, but at least it is just because we are shit and boring as feck and not also due to the manager playing lunatic tactics. His tactics are still shit but it doesn't look like a plan a 2 year old created with crayons.

Dude should have been sacked months ago, insane that he is still here given the level of performances.

Next fixtures:
Spurs
Porto
Villa
Brentford
Fenabache

Possibly Brentford with an injury time winner.

The rest will either be losses or 0-0/1-1 draws

Bit weird in this instance. We were fairly poor in the first half. Even so, we should be comfortably winning these kind of games by a managers 3rd season. He hasn't got much longer.
Slow, laborious, lethargic, void of much ideas during most of that game. Twenty actually had more threatening counter attacking opportunities at the end. Not sure if the players just went into this and wasn’t up for it, expecting to steamroll Twenty or wtf the issue was….but yeah, into his third season and we really should be seeing much better. I honestly can’t see him turning this around at all. Put us all out of our misery please.

It was fairly obvious that this season was a write off when we stuck with him but I hoped with Zirkzee, Amad starting, more attacking full back and higher defence we might see a few nice goals.

My god we are dull. Played some decent stuff against Palace for a half but other than that so lifeless.

The fact he told Garnacho to defend defend defend when he came on is diabolical.

Next fixtures:
Spurs
Porto
Villa
Brentford
Fenabache

Honestly, I'd say we maybe draw a couple at best.
We just don't score enough.

People will still defend this garbage. Comfortably outplayed by a far inferior team, and we've deployed pretty much all our best players.

Horror show. :lol:

How were we outplayed? Not saying we were great today but we should've probably won. We certainly weren't outplayed, though.

Next fixtures:
Spurs
Porto
Villa
Brentford
Fenabache

5/5 wins

He said in interview with Rio that we are in transition and rebuilding. And how new players must adapt and shit.

How can you say that in your 3rd season? Bloody hell. By that criteria you always rebuild.

I'm not seeing it with him. They've got the players in he wanted, this is his team now. And he just isnt producing. There's glimpses of individuals where you imagine we could do some good stuff with a better coach, but at the moment we look uninspired.