Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't stand his face, his attitide, and especially his football. He doesn't recognize talent and his in game management is non existent. Can't wait until the guy is gone for good

The talent isn't the issue. Inability to instill a sense of urgency into the team to win games like this is what will ultimately cost him.

Clown. Anyone who blames individual errors, lack of finishing, injuries, etc .. can fk off. And there are plenty of better managers available, even Potter.

Keeping a disastrous Bruno on, while playing him on the right wing is daring INEOS to sack him.

We are a complete non entity in football now, our draws & losses aren't even big news anymore. I hope given proper backing & a few more years this manager can get us to the level needed to beat Twente at home

Why is anyone surprised at this point at how fecking bad we are? He should have gone in the summer on a high after the cup win but instead INEOS bowed to pressure from certain sections of the fan base and kept him and surprise surprise, we are still as shit as we were last season just minus the injuries.

It is not a coincidence that opposition teams make this team look weak time and time again.

This is instilled from the manager.

Even with the low amount of key injuries, we’re still churning out hot trash performances when he had tonnes of injuries.

I just don’t see it happening with him sadly. Bought all these players and still look lost on the pitch in the third season.
Dont even know which injuries he can hang his hat on
shaw? But Christ it’s poor if he is saying a left back is the game changer

I can't stand his face, his attitide, and especially his football. He doesn't recognize talent and his in game management is non existent. Can't wait until the guy is gone for good
His in game management is actually very much existent. Just not in the way you’d want this to be noticeable.

What’s that, 3 wins in 7?

He’s Mourinho-lite, slow, lethargic play, nicks a goal then all sense of attacking goes out of the window. All we do is hit idiotic long balls, it’s horrendous football. Categorically does not have the character to be a Man United. He’s already gone, might not be until November or December but he’s a dead man walking.

Theres no structure to our play. What are we even trying to do as a team makes no sense.

To top it all up his subs are weird.

With full team available we get that performance.

Bruno always on the pitch, despite being the worst player from BOTH teams.
Rashford looking sharp and dangerous - substituted.

ETH occasionally stumbles across something good by accident and the hurries to ruin it.

We have a squad of at least top 4 quality, if managed by someone competent.

More and more clueless by the week. Basically a full strength squad, no excuses for the shape and the decision making. Absolutely painful watching this team

Standard Ten hag result and performance at home to 6th tier European opponents.

Bruno is a big problem for him. That said, I just don't trust him anymore. Sick of his substitutions and poor in-game management.

We're so screwed in the short/medium term. We bought half the Netherlands for this guy and he'll be gone by Christmas. :lol:

Can't do this anymore. Its so poor. Zero progress in 2 years.

Wait for the excuses in the interview and press conference.

Just sack the cnut tomorrow.

Next fixtures:
Spurs
Porto
Villa
Brentford
Fenabache

How many of them are we winning....