Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
No doubt there will be usual of ‘we should have put the game to bed in the first half with all the chances’ and all the talk about how lucky Twente were to score that goal but honestly, this game should have never been close and a draw is actually a fair result on the balance of it anyway.

He obviously saw the writing on the wall when INEOS spoke to Tuchel. Followed by replacing his backroom staff. He knows he's gone and it shows.

The funny thing is: some on here (some are wumming tbf) actually think his job is "safe"
The club literally spoke to other candidates while he was employed, yet some seem to think 6th place will get him a new contract :lol:

The funny thing is: some on here (some are wumming tbf) actually think his job is "safe"
The club literally spoke to other candidates while he was employed, yet some seem to think 6th place will get him a new contract :lol:
I honestly get the impression he doesn't give a shit now.

No doubt there will be usual of ‘we should have put the game to bed in the first half with all the chances’ and all the talk about how lucky Twente were to score that goal but honestly, this game should have never been close and a draw is actually a fair result on the balance of it anyway.

Why would they? Live Score has both teams on 3 shots on target each.

Why the feck is he stood around with his hands in his pockets quiet and Ruud is pounding up and down shouting instructions.

Even with the low amount of key injuries, we’re still churning out hot trash performances when he had tonnes of injuries.

I just don’t see it happening with him sadly. Bought all these players and still look lost on the pitch in the third season.

I'm not going to say that. Today's first half was very laborious and we barely threatened their goal like we did against Palace. Agreed that draw is a fair result on balance as we've been bad.

So seems like ETH can't maintain any sort of consistency.

Edit : for clarity, we did control the game first half but attacking wise we didn't do a lot to actually score goals.

Ruud will be in the hot seat by November, I'm certain.

I was too but this manager has worked some magic on the board. I reckon he is here until March or April until we are in 10th and looking even worse than we do now.

So now we only won 3 of our first 8 official games. That’s even worse than last season where we only won 4 of our first 8 official games. It’s a new low. What’s the excuse this time?

It's always one step forward, and two step backwards with this guy. We never manage to build on anything, no matter how favorable the games are.

Ridiculous.

The type of manager to play a full strength side at home to FC Twente just to be on the safe side and still not get a result

Shockingly out of his depth

No doubt we'll be told that 1-1 against Twente is an excellent result considering the "challenges" he's facing.

You are either a Manchester United fan, thus you want him gone, or you are an Erik ten Hag fan, and should follow him to his next club. But you cannot be a supporter of this club and also want this manager to stay. It just doesn't work like that. It's like wanting the Glazers to stay. Going nowhere under both.

That's really all there is to it.

He's not good enough. This team is much better than this, but ETH has no clue. Average manager at best

Another European campaign under him starting with an absolutely terrible result that puts us on the back foot already.

How much more do we have to take?